ArriveCan $25million sole sourced contract to Trudeau Crony

spooker
Lord of the Board

Re: ArriveCan $25million sole sourced contract to Trudeau Crony

Post by spooker »

kgcayenne wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 11:56 am What the hell do we expect when politics is little more than a popularity contest? It doesn’t matter who is PM, cronies of all parties are in a position to bid on and receive contracts.
Why take it so seriously when there is no evidence to back up the claim by OP?
--
“The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are strong at the broken places.”
― Ernest Hemingway
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kgcayenne »

spooker wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 12:27 pm
kgcayenne wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 11:56 am What the hell do we expect when politics is little more than a popularity contest? It doesn’t matter who is PM, cronies of all parties are in a position to bid on and receive contracts.
My cynicism is in control today.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
spooker
Lord of the Board

Post by spooker »

kgcayenne wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 12:29 pm
spooker wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 12:27 pm

Cynicism is the only thing that makes life bearable anymore ... well, that and having a good sense of irony :up:
--
“The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are strong at the broken places.”
― Ernest Hemingway
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

kgcayenne wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 12:29 pm
spooker wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 12:27 pm Why take it so seriously when there is no evidence to back up the claim by OP?
Politicians have been rewarding their friends/cronies like this since the very first politician (every political party does it).
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Being a politician is relatively easy today.........certainly different back in the 60's through 2000 when intelligence played a bigger role in elections. Social media today plays a huge part in suckering voters into the pure garbage that is this Liberal party since 2015 and so many in the other parties.

These elected have zero accountability while in power and if voted in for a second term get the 6-figure pension for life. Politicians need to understand that a wave of their hand can kill or bankrupt any or all of us, and we are witnessing that as I type this.

What this current government and its direction has shown me is we need to bring back "capital punishment" on a trial basis for lying politicians........I would definitely include their art of avoiding or side-stepping answering questions posed to them. That is a sure sign of GUILT and deserves a severe attitude adjustment so it "sinks in"........the "fear of god" so to speak.
Last edited by lesliepaul on Aug 5th, 2022, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SheilaO
Fledgling

Post by SheilaO »

DoDo1975 wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 9:05 am Interesting, but is this true?

Is there any evidence??
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/canada ... ivecan-app
Re-electing Trudeau means higher costs of living, spiralling inflation, and soaring interest rates.
spooker
Lord of the Board

Post by spooker »

SheilaO wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 5:59 pm
DoDo1975 wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 9:05 am Interesting, but is this true?

Is there any evidence??
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/canada ... ivecan-app
That's not evidence, that's an op-ed that doesn't mention anything about what was first posted ...
--
― Ernest Hemingway
DoDo1975
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by DoDo1975 »

spooker wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 7:25 pm
That's not evidence, that's an op-ed that doesn't mention anything about what was first posted ...
Agreed.

ArriveCAN is a stupid app. But that isn't what this thread is about. I want to see the evidence that the people behind the app have a personal history with Butts or Trudeau.
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

DoDo1975 wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 7:51 pm
spooker wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 7:25 pm

Agreed.

ArriveCAN is a stupid app. But that isn't what this thread is about. I want to see the evidence that the people behind the app have a personal history with Butts or Trudeau.
Tangled web on who actually developed this app.
https://theworldnews.net/ca-news/arrive ... re-to-stay

Feel free to untangle it.

btw like every government before jt it’s as transparent as mud.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com
spooker
Lord of the Board

Post by spooker »

GordonH wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 8:11 pm
DoDo1975 wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 7:51 pm

Agreed.

Tangled web on who actually developed this app.
https://theworldnews.net/ca-news/arrive ... re-to-stay

Feel free to untangle it.

btw like every government before jt it’s as transparent as mud.
And of course that article doesn't mention anything about the company referenced by the OP ...

One thing that I do appreciate about ArriveCan is that is produces a lot less waste than the previous method ... no more darn cards and how many lost/tossed pens ...
--
― Ernest Hemingway
SheilaO
Fledgling

Post by SheilaO »

Also remember the ArriveCan or Arrivecommunist app is an experiment by the world economic forum to develop a one world digital id social credit system. https://tfiglobalnews.com/2022/08/04/so ... gainst-it/
Re-electing Trudeau means higher costs of living, spiralling inflation, and soaring interest rates.
spooker
Lord of the Board

Post by spooker »

SheilaO wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 9:38 pm Also remember the ArriveCan or Arrivecommunist app is an experiment by the world economic forum to develop a one world digital id social credit system. https://tfiglobalnews.com/2022/08/04/so ... gainst-it/
And other than the addition of the vaccination status what is it collecting more than what was being collected before?

Everyone already bought into the digital reality with our personal addiction to the cell phone ...

Looking at the TFI Global News article I'm starting to think this thread belongs in the Conspiracies forum ...
--
― Ernest Hemingway

Return to “Canada”