Governor General Michaelle Jean in quake-ravaged Haiti:

intheknow
Board Meister

Governor General Michaelle Jean in quake-ravaged Haiti:

Post by intheknow »

Tell me as iam interested on views of this.Why do we have a Governor General in the first place? In this day and age and why do we have to spend Tax payers money for her to go to Haiti again.Harper has already been there and we have spent Many Many Millions of tax payers dollars on relief.
We cant even supply enough moneys to run our own schools and hospitals but somehow we have enough to support her and this Haiti issue??
I do not approve of either so lets hear your opinion and why.Please do not get emotional and the lot.
:sleepdeprived:
intheknow
Board Meister

Re: Governor General Michaelle Jean in quake-ravaged Haiti:

Post by intheknow »

intheknow wrote:Tell me as iam interested on views of this.Why do we have a Governor General in the first place? In this day and age and why do we have to spend Tax payers money for her to go to Haiti again.Harper has already been there and we have spent Many Many Millions of tax payers dollars on relief.
We cant even supply enough moneys to run our own schools and hospitals but somehow we have enough to support her and this Haiti issue??
I do not approve of either so lets hear your opinion and why.Please do not get emotional and the lot.
:sleepdeprived:

I am very surprized no one commented on this waste of tax payer monies?? :hailjo:
coffeeFreak
Guru

Post by coffeeFreak »

Maybe you might get more discussion if this was in the Canada discussion?
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

As long as we have the Queen, we will have her representative here. They both cost us a lot of money. I'd be happy to get rid of them.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The Monarchy: Biggest Welfare suckers ever. So they can visit us and wave?

I believe if GG Michaelle Jean wanted to go down there and see her devastated homeland, she should have gone privately and on her dime.
If Putin stopped, he'd be saving Russian lives as well.
big-d2C
Fledgling

Post by big-d2C »

or instead of harper going she should have gone. one or the other not both or as said before the second person should have paid for them self

Return to “Canada”