Karla Homolka

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Karla Homolka has 3 kids.

Post by Queen K »

I do all the right things and I can't afford luxuries!
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

All the ranting about Karla cutting a deal. If she wasn't offered the deal, she likely never would have testified against her husband Bernardo. And he might be free today. All the criticism of the justice system is coming from the uninformed.

The school board where she was volunteering didn't even know who she was. She has a different last name now and volunteered at her kids' school. I don't imagine that they did a basic criminal background check. But it's a private school, and don't they only allow the finest people in the doors?
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

bob vernon wrote:... But it's a private school, and don't they only allow the finest people in the doors?

Obviously not.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

bob vernon wrote:All the ranting about Karla cutting a deal. If she wasn't offered the deal, she likely never would have testified against her husband Bernardo. And he might be free today. All the criticism of the justice system is coming from the uninformed. ...

Uninformed? How so?

Cutting a deal with the Devil's Handmaiden who offered up her own sister for the taking just doesn't appear right.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

I'd like this thread better if it wasn't bumped.
Your bias suits you.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Woodenhead wrote:I'd like this thread better if it wasn't bumped.

Maybe the OP could change the topic to just Karla Homolka...
- Unknown

Return to “Canada”