Immigration - Canadian Values

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Immigration - Canadian Values

Post by Bsuds »

I am of the opinion that immigrants that start problems here of criminal activities should immediately be retuned to where they came from.

No appeals, just put on the next flight/boat.
Never argue with a fool as those watching might not be able to tell the difference.
Mark Twain
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Bsuds wrote: Aug 7th, 2023, 8:08 am I am of the opinion that immigrants that start problems here of criminal activities should immediately be retuned to where they came from.

Totally agree. :up: :up:
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests. I am an old cantankerousness grump that happens to be very opinionated.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote: Aug 7th, 2023, 8:12 am
Bsuds wrote: Aug 7th, 2023, 8:08 am I am of the opinion that immigrants that start problems here of criminal activities should immediately be retuned to where they came from.

Totally agree. :up: :up:
as it should be. :smt045
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
oldtrucker
Guru

Post by oldtrucker »

But immigrants that do crime here do have canadian values. They know there is no greater crime than being broke.
Some may view my politically incorrect opinions as harsh and may be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.
Y-Wine
Fledgling

Post by Y-Wine »

I'm game to let anyone into the country. My Dad immigrated back in the 50's.
But....
If any one person in that family commits a crime in Canada. The complete Family is put back on a plane and shipped back to where they came from. This law would be for the landed first generation and also the 2nd generation born to them in Canada.
This would put pressure on them to come here and put into the country. Not take from it.
Seems we have a lot of families that know there Aunts, Uncles, cousins and children are engaging in criminal activity. But, they themselves are not, criminally engaged, so they feel impunity.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

More to the earlier mentioned troubles in Toronto. It's now spread to Calgary.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/v ... 55dc4&ei=9
'Violent conflict' in Calgary involving 150 people may be linked to clashes within Eritrean community: police

Same nationality of people, just can't leave their evil ways at home.

This is really troubling.
"They were actively trying to assault the police officers.

How about shipping these people back to their *bleep* hole country where they came from and can settle their differences there.

We need a major chance in immigration laws. If one has not been granted immigration status, if they are a non-permanent resident or a TFW then they are deported for criminal offences. First conviction, no second chances.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
George Orwell 1984
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by George Orwell 1984 »

Sunny ways indeed !
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Come one, come all! Bring all of your families, no matter if 100 years old to unborn, we want you to arrive in droves so the rest of the world can see how wonderful I, (sorry), Canada is to the great unwashed, uneducated and unemployable dregs of the planet.

JT in 2015 onwards.

If you’re a murderer, I (sorry, we) are just so forgiving of your misdemeanour that I (sorry, we) will give you 10 Million bucks to get you into a new life, free of encumbrances from the children of the murdered. Yup, you heard that right….free from litigation forever.

Keep sending them and we will let them in; no rooms to rent, no houses to buy, but you’ll be looked after thanks to me (sorry, all Canadian taxpayers) who’ll pay your way forever more.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

I immigrated to Canada some 30 years ago, and I am appalled to what the difference in between immigration policies and requirements are nowadays compared to back then. It just boggles my mind that new immigrants nowadays are almost encouraged to disparage their new country. Let alone the volume of immigration.
Last edited by BC Landlord on Sep 4th, 2023, 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Posters who once get on my ignore list do not get off it easily. They would have to demonstrably improve their behavior.
Current # of posters on the list: 5
Newest Addition: _______________
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

And worse yet, they bring their racial, political and ideological differences with them to fight here, on Canada’s soil instead of embracing freedom from that garbage.

Eritreans are a good example of this in today’s news of their conflicts played out here.

Send the whole lot back from whence they came, asap. But knowing this brain-dead govt, they’d see it as racism rather than criminal activity

Remember about 5 years ago when Syrians (?) persecuted in their homeland were granted asylum here? They were baffled when a couple of years later on, the ones that they ran from, were now living in their Canadian neighbourhoods. There is no rhyme, no reason, for the mess immigration dept is in now.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

Catsumi wrote: Sep 4th, 2023, 9:18 pm And worse yet, they bring their racial, political and ideological differences with them to fight here, on Canada’s soil instead of embracing freedom from that garbage.
That's called "cultural diversity" nowadays, I guess.
Posters who once get on my ignore list do not get off it easily. They would have to demonstrably improve their behavior.
Current # of posters on the list: 5
Newest Addition: _______________
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Another immigrant group who bring their home country issues to Canada.

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-new ... medOpinion
Surrey school district cancels Khalistan voting event due to 'concerning' promotional poster

The poster for the Sept. 10 event also had the faces of Talwinder Singh Parmar — who was found by Canada’s Commission of Inquiry into the Investigation of the Bombing of Air India Flight 182 of having orchestrated the deadly terror attack.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

that is what woke pc gets you people,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Aug 6th, 2023, 7:02 pm Resurrecting an old topic, title seemed appropriate.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/44 ... nt-clashes
Toronto revokes Festival Eritrea permit after day of protests, violent clashes

This really irks me.
Many of these people have come to Canada due to violence in their home country, and what do they do? They continue with this violence.

This is to all you immigrants and refugees, regardless of where you are come.
You people need to leave your ethnic, political and religious differences behind, otherwise it's time for you to go back to the *bleep* hole you came from.
We don't need you turning Canada into another *bleep* hole.
to late no turning back now-sadly-
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

And another immigrant group who is promoting violence abroad and in Canada.

Sikhs For Justice.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-ne ... 20644.html
https://sikhsforjustice.org/posts

They recently had a non-binding vote, held in other countries outside of India including Canada. What clued me in to this was seeing a car driving around Kamloops recently with a large sign in the back window telling all to get out and vote. How about you people just get out!

If you want your own country of Khalistan, go back to India and push for it there. Don't bring your violent beliefs and actions to Canada.

Freedom of speech and expression should not be equated with freedom to provide safe haven to terrorists.

#StandUpToJewishHate

Return to “Canada”