Some Canadian's Upset With Trump

Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Some Canadian's Upset With Trump

Post by Treblehook »

Seems to me that those Canadians that we see who are obviously overwrought and suffering anxiety attacks because Trump was elected President, ought to take a few good deep breaths and get a life. There is no need to, nor any benefit in, being depressed or angry or suffering any debilitating emotions because you don't like who is in the Oval Office. I would invite anyone to provide any evidence that the protesting, whining and complaining that Canadians have participated in has made the slightest difference. My question would be: What are you thinking folks?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Some Canadian's Upset With Trump

Post by Queen K »

All my posts keep my blood pressure down?
You know, let it out, let it out baby!
But what happens in the States does concern us, we have right to be international curtain twitchers.

And the opposite of course is, why so many defenders? He's not helping YOU. So why all the defenders?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Treblehook wrote:Seems to me that those Canadians that we see who are obviously overwrought and suffering anxiety attacks because Trump was elected President, ought to take a few good deep breaths and get a life. There is no need to, nor any benefit in, being depressed or angry or suffering any debilitating emotions because you don't like who is in the Oval Office. I would invite anyone to provide any evidence that the protesting, whining and complaining that Canadians have participated in has made the slightest difference. My question would be: What are you thinking folks?

any canadian suffering anxiety attacks , because trump is now president :laugh: :laugh: was a mental case long before trump won
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

We agree on something toothy. :200: Trump really doesn't affect me too much here but as an American and if I was there, i'd be P!ssed! That's why I like queeny's thead....so I can vent and rant like I just did.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

dirtrider wrote:We agree on something toothy. :200: Trump really doesn't affect me too much here but as an American and if I was there, i'd be P!ssed! That's why I like queeny's thead....so I can vent and rant like I just did.

i have had fun with the whole thing, still do, but lets not forget 62 million people for trump :200: [icon_lol2.gif] , and the biggest joke of all hillary could not even beat trump :200: [icon_lol2.gif] even after ---all--- the stupid stuff he was saying and doing during the election [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
ken531a
Fledgling

Post by ken531a »

like many insane unstable world leaders in history, there is a group of people that choose to look the other way and believe that what they do does not matter.
In this point in time when the most POWERFUL man in the world proves that he is a narcissistic sociopath con man on a daily basics . nothing could be more dangerous .
But if the don't worry be happy bury your head in the sand works for you,so be it. YA right have FUN with it
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Treblehook wrote:... What are you thinking folks?

Hummm...that we ALL share the same planet?

That because of Trump Canada is now dealing with the outcome of travel bans and asylum seekers?

That International agreements that affect Canada and Canadians are being tossed?

The our PM just pledged $650M of Canadian Taxpayers money to replace funding that The Donald pulled?

That the US is our neighbour and if Donnie poops the bed on his side of the fence Canada is bound to get the smell.

With all do respect Hook, I think it's very foolish not to be concerned about what one of the World's major players is doing.

Raised blood pressure?

Upset?

Obsessed over it?

No, of course not...but certainly concerned.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

ken531a wrote:like many insane unstable world leaders in history, there is a group of people that choose to look the other way and believe that what they do does not matter.
In this point in time when the most POWERFUL man in the world proves that he is a narcissistic sociopath con man on a daily basics . nothing could be more dangerous .
But if the don't worry be happy bury your head in the sand works for you,so be it. YA right have FUN with it

hillary is no better
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

The point is there is nothing that we can do that will change it.

We can sit back and hope he self destructs and doesn't take the rest of us with him.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

the truth wrote:
dirtrider wrote:We agree on something toothy. :200: Trump really doesn't affect me too much here but as an American and if I was there, i'd be P!ssed! That's why I like queeny's thead....so I can vent and rant like I just did.

i have had fun with the whole thing, still do, but lets not forget 62 million people for trump :200: [icon_lol2.gif] , and the biggest joke of all hillary could not even beat trump :200: [icon_lol2.gif] even after ---all--- the stupid stuff he was saying and doing during the election [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

It was the Russian and DNC who pushed for him (source:atomoa)....went too far I guess.
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

Bsuds wrote:The point is there is nothing that we can do that will change it.

We can sit back and hope he self destructs and doesn't take the rest of us with him.

Except he has this little "football" around him all the time :200:
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

the truth wrote:
ken531a wrote:like many insane unstable world leaders in history, there is a group of people that choose to look the other way and believe that what they do does not matter.

hillary is no better

I wouldn't mind giving her a chance right about now....at least with her I'd be a little safer about that "football" that goes around with him.
fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

There really are some pathetic losers with too much free time if Trumps victory has impacted their lives to that point.
Trump won an election that the Democrats never thought they were going to lose.
They are bitter and putting revenge before the American people.
Shows how some act when they don't get what they want.
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

I beg to differ.. If, as readers of the "fairy-tale" news believe Putin not only fixed an election and somehow convinced 62 million people to vote for Trump and has had secret meetings with the "whole" administration, and is still pupating Trump from his easychair at home, does that not make HIM the most POWERFUL man in the world..??
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

It's not that surprising. Foreign interference in elections is nothing new, and has been around about as long as democratic elections have been around. It was particularly prevalent during the Cold War, at which both the US and The Soviet Union were quite proficient at it.

The rise of the internet and social media has made it much easier. Additionally, you don't need to convince 60 million. Both republicans and democrats have a large support base that will vote their party either way. It really comes down to only a few million swing voters that make the difference. All they need to do is plant some seeds of doubt, and people will take that to social media and their local city forums to proliferate it.

Keep in mind how close this election was. Trump won by the system in place, but not by the majority. A few votes in the other direction could have changed things completely.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump

Return to “Canada”