Marc Emery

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Marc Emery

Post by maryjane48 »

Jflem1983 wrote:So do u guys think they can lock up a pot dealer while the government is actively promoting fentanyl use and lethal injection sites . Even pharmaceutical heroin is being discussed . Yet we are gonna lock up a pot dealer . I see this issue from many angles .

where is any govt promoting fentanyl use ?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Have u missed all the articles about injection sites . That is promoting drug use . We had an article on castanet last week that was step by step instructions from interior health. How to safely use fentanyl. It is so bizarre what has gone on since Oct 2015 . Gonna be nothing left soon. Now the feds might lock up Marc emery . While that brings a smile to my lips. I have trouble seeing how he is viewed as the crook when our government promotes heroin and won't secure the border
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

Jflem1983 wrote:Have u missed all the articles about injection sites . That is promoting drug use . We had an article on castanet last week that was step by step instructions from interior health. How to safely use fentanyl. It is so bizarre what has gone on since Oct 2015 . Gonna be nothing left soon. Now the feds might lock up Marc emery . While that brings a smile to my lips. I have trouble seeing how he is viewed as the crook when our government promotes heroin and won't secure the border

Let me see, you think it's a problem that on one hand the government wants to lock someone up for illeagally selling pot while illegal pot shops are allowed to operate all over Canada, especially in BC, and that same government wants to use taxpayer dollars to give free heroine to drug addicts.

Hummm.. I don't see your point.. LOL [icon_lol2.gif]
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

you might want to stick to facts . first fact the cops have offered zero evidence to prove marc and jodi are involved in organized crime . zero .

next fact is that harm reduction works and instructions to people who maybe might buy tainted drugs is called being a human and if your faith believer is what jesus or whoever would have wanted .

our govt hands out stop smoking medicine . same idea and it works :smt045
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Are we really going to compare nicorette gum . To free heroin . I will let u draw those conclusions . I don't see how they are even remotely the same . Other than the fact that the government ought to be handing out either one . Smoking heroin or tobacco is a choice . Choices have consequences. For example if u don't clean up after yourself you will likely find yourself living in a messy house . Or if u don't take any interest in anything it will be hard to find a good job . Apparently Marc emery has done very well for himself
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

as he should . but i want to see the cops proof marc and jodi are involved inorganised crime . im calling bs on that .

as for free smack . its what works and health policy isnt for you to worry about . the professinals are dealing with this issue because your drug war was a failure . end of story :smt045
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Not.sure how some one can claim to see issues from all angles when they aren't able to see the connection between the govt providing nicotine replacement therapy and pharmaceuticals and injection sites and opiate alternatives.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

I see that connection . It's the welfare state approach . Protect the people from themselves . It's nonsense

What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Jflem1983 wrote:I see that connection . It's the welfare state approach . Protect the people from themselves . It's nonsense

Actually, that is not at all what it's about.
Spend $500 now to help some one quit smoking or spend a million treating their heart disease, emphysema, lung cancer and host of other spin off bonuses. Reducing demand of services which will benefit you at some point and save some of your tax dollars.
Smart invest ment for the future id say.

But off topic
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

What_the wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:I see that connection . It's the welfare state approach . Protect the people from themselves . It's nonsense

Actually, that is not at all what it's about.
Spend $500 now to help some one quit smoking or spend a million treating their heart disease, emphysema, lung cancer and host of other spin off bonuses. Reducing demand of services which will benefit you at some point and save some of your tax dollars.
Smart invest ment for the future id say.

Not the same as providing free heroin to drug addicts, not even close. The heroin isn't helping them quit it is helping them get "clean" drugs for free so they don't OD and die.

I'm afraid your explaination doesn't work in this case and in fact is the opposite. If they die it cost less (a lot less actually) than if they continue to use and then not only are they a draw on the medical system as they go in and out of the hospital etc. but we are buying their herion for them as well.

It may sound harsh but it's true and I for one am not ok with my tax dollars being used to buy herion for addicts when people are dying waiting in long lines for medical treatment or kids are starving because single parents can't afford to feed them. It is not up to tax payers to support a drug addicts habit, IMO..!!
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

well to bad you dont support being a human or christian values of helping the needy . both are canadian values also . but even more important it will save our province money and take profits from the true criminals ,the dealers unless you have invested in hard drugs as a source of income . :smt045
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

maryjane48 wrote:but even more important it will save our province money and take profits from the true criminals ,the dealers unless you have invested in hard drugs as a source of income

Again, how is supplying free heroin to addicts "saving" us money, unless you are telling me the government gets it for free. As I said keeping them "addicted" is NOT saving money but adding cost to health care as they go in and out of hospitals etc. IF the government has a need to spend tax dollars on drug addicts it should be on rehab and getting them off of drugs not becoming their "supplier".

There are many sick people struggling with medical conditions that require these new biologic drugs at $1500.00 a pop. Although some are approved through pharma-care some aren't but instead of approving more of them to help truly sick people they are buying drugs for addicts so they don't OD on fentanyl, makes perfect sense to me..!!
Last edited by krocky on Mar 15th, 2017, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Yep watching my mother wither away on chemo. There is no help for honest people who get sick .

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Now krocky has raised an excellent point and it ties these issues back together again . The government wants to be drug dealer. That's why Marc emery is going to court. That's why the injection sites . That why Afghanistan. Etc etc . Our leaders have found it profitable to do these things . I'm sure if u dig . U will find the people who push hardest at the top . To bring us lethal injection sites and pharmaceutical heroin. These piece of filth probably own shares in companies that have an inside track . To get the contracts to flood our streets with dope . Same as the medical weed . Oh this guy can grow this guy can't. What a load of horse

jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

The gov for sure wants first dibs.
I imagine before they roll out whatever plan, just before they will be shutting down anything that don't fit and hauling *bleep* to jail/court.
Remember it took forever for governments to loosen control on liquor, mainly cause it created some great jobs (rewards) for political friends

Return to “Canada”