Reflection of truth - petty haters

FreeRights
Guru

Re: Reflection of truth - petty haters

Post by FreeRights »

Rider59 wrote:
So, because we don't blindly support your guy and we call him out on his juvenile actions, extreme leftist policies and bleeding heart values, we're now haters (damn I dislike that term)? Not a word on how the left treated Harper tho. Interesting.

You know, some of us are proud the way Canada used to be and what our forefathers fought for. Was it perfect? Hell no but a far cry from the silliness we see today.

Just out of curiosity, what "bleeding heart values" do you disagree with?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

You know, some of us are proud the way Canada used to be and what our forefathers fought for. Was it perfect? Hell no but a far cry from the silliness we see today.

well one my gramps did fight in ww2 and he wasnt fighting for bigotry or to let corporations controll life 8n canada . he didnt fight to exclude anyone based on a faith or what type of head cover they wear .

so tell us what are these values that you claim that was faught for
PuppyLove

Post by PuppyLove »

I have a hard time respecting people in my life that get to where they are based on riding their parents coat-tails. I really don't see any difference between them and JT. If it weren't for his last name he would not be the PM, let alone an elected MP.

I would think living the life of a Prime Ministers son would teach you and make you think a lot about the role, much like any son learning their fathers trade or area of expertise. The chance of him getting elected is considerably higher than others, not through privilege but by being immersed in it.

The son or daughter of an astronaut has a higher chance of being an astronaut than my child. Their family lives and experiences that lifestyle every day.

Almost anyone can become a Prime Minister or astronaut if they set their mind to it and work hard. But there are hard truths to the challenges of being born into a family with low income or poor education, violence, drugs, etc.

The people voted for him not because of his name, but because of what he believes in. What we believe in.
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

Bahahahahahahahahaha!

You have all clearly just been trolled. :130:
Btfsplck
Fledgling

Post by Btfsplck »

PuppyLove wrote:I would think living the life of a Prime Ministers son would teach you and make you think a lot about the role, much like any son learning their fathers trade or area of expertise. The chance of him getting elected is considerably higher than others, not through privilege but by being immersed in it.

The son or daughter of an astronaut has a higher chance of being an astronaut than my child. Their family lives and experiences that lifestyle every day.

Almost anyone can become a Prime Minister or astronaut if they set their mind to it and work hard. But there are hard truths to the challenges of being born into a family with low income or poor education, violence, drugs, etc.

The people voted for him not because of his name, but because of what he believes in. What we believe in.

Sorry, I don't buy it. The guy was trotted out as the new Liberal leader entirely for his name. I don't blame the Liberals for doing so, it's all they had in the bank.
If he was Justin Turbout he would still be a drama teacher.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Btfsplck wrote:
If he was Justin Turbout he would still be a drama teacher.

or a pot-head still living in his mom's basement.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

PuppyLove wrote:Trudeau stands up for equality amongst Canadians, unity, reduction in our reliance on fossil fuels, empathy and so much more. On the liberal website there are over 100 areas of real change that he is working on, locally as well as with the rest of the world. He knows he can't please everyone but he has been willing and working hard to listen to everyone's views. There are so many more productive methods to express your opinions.

So when I look at the petty comments thrown around by the haters on these forums, I don't see insults towards Trudeau, but rather a true reflection of the selfish, petty haters that are spewing out this trash.

You may spew on... but look in the mirror and see who's character is truly leadership quality.

To the point of absurdity. Canada is becoming so politically correct it's sickening. Trudeau is all about cementing his own place in the history books. Someone has to pay for all of his little programs - like $750 million for "reproductive health." Ridiculous. And when there's a flood of refugees crossing the border when the weather warms up, who's going to be paying for them. Taxpayers, that's who and it could put a huge burden on the economy. Oh well, as long as Vanity Fair is going on about how good looking Trudeau is, that's all the really matters, isn't it.

You know all those Somalis who are entering Canada from Minnesota? Well there's a huge Somali gang problem in Toronto and that's probably exactly where these people are going to end up. And do you think they'll be deported when they get arrested? Not likely. We'll deport a white person who's been living in Canada for 60 years, but not a visible minority, no matter what they've been up to.
Last edited by techrtr on Mar 21st, 2017, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

PuppyLove wrote:
I have a hard time respecting people in my life that get to where they are based on riding their parents coat-tails. I really don't see any difference between them and JT. If it weren't for his last name he would not be the PM, let alone an elected MP.

I would think living the life of a Prime Ministers son would teach you and make you think a lot about the role, much like any son learning their fathers trade or area of expertise. The chance of him getting elected is considerably higher than others, not through privilege but by being immersed in it.

You are delusional. He is only the PM because of his name. If he was anyone else, he would never have become the PM of Canada.
PuppyLove

Post by PuppyLove »

You know all those Somalis who are entering Canada from Minnesota? Well there's a huge Somali gang problem in Toronto and that's probably exactly where these people are going to end up.

The reason they would end up in a gang is because of narrow-minded racists and bigots treating them poorly. When people feel excluded from society, they are much more likely to join a gang. Trudeau believes in recognizing all Canadians for their contributions to our country. Quite the opposite. When we work together and recognize each others strengths, we are all stronger.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

They said on TV. All of em headed for Toronto. Over half disappear as soon as we process them. U know they all have many identities . On avg they will each collect welfare for 5 people. Toronto streets gonna get a lot more violent real soon
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

Hatred isn't the best descriptor. Trudeau isn't a strong enough personality to give rise to it. He does attract a healthy dose of well-deserved ridicule, though. :biggrin:

If his mockery of a government stood a better chance of equaling or exceeding the 39% of the vote that made him PM, we all might have cause to worry. But once pot legalization is put to rest, JT will only have his government's dismal record of debt, broken election promises (which were dumb to start with) and general incompetence to run on.

I certainly don't hate him, but I am looking forward to being free to go back to ignoring him.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan

Return to “Canada”