Sexist remarks from Liberal MP

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Sexist remarks from Liberal MP

Post by Glacier »

What_the wrote:I want to hear the ring tone.

You sexist SOB, wanting to hear some stripper music? [icon_lol2.gif]

Okay, here you go... https://audioboom.com/posts/5744330-the ... ipper-joke
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

bob vernon wrote:She's not attractive at all. We maybe painted on superficially. After all, she's a Conservative, that's not attractive at all. Wasn't she the mayor of Surrey? You know, the place with the incredibly high crime rate that she did nothing to solve. That's not attractive either.

Actually, science (you know, the thing leftists don't believe in even though they loudly proclaim their support of) says conservatives are more attractive.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 8ebfef067c
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

At first mention, I thought of the firepole analogy myself. But on reflection, I don't think that was it at all.
Clearly it was a reference to the "Batphone" which would summon Batman and Robin to the "Batpoles".

I think Watts should get her mind out of the gutter, or at least not blame someone else because she has it stuck there.

And I really think the reporters should be brought up on the carpet for suggesting and headlining that it was a "stripper joke" when he never intended that at all. The only reason I can see for them doing that is for sensationalism because a "Batphone/batpole" joke wouldn't be nearly as salacious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMXiXQ8uRoo
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:oh really . wheres your outrage of the lack of apology from the bc premier for causing a guys death over a lie ? . hypocrites is right . besides dianne always came across like a bimbo

More sexist trash. She comes across as a "bimbo" to the Left, so that justifies this nonsense. An apology is in order and it sounds like it was given. What strikes me is the hypocrisy here. If it had been the other way around, and a Conservative male MP had said this to an female Liberal MP, the same people throwing out "bimbo" and trying to deflect with comments about fire station poles would be screaming for him to resign. Hypocrisy has no limits with the left.
Last edited by ferri on Mar 25th, 2017, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: baiting edited out.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

maryjane48 wrote: besides dianne always came across like a bimbo

Bimbo.

The self-professed morally superior left are the most misogynistic, sexist swine to roam the earth.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.

Return to “Canada”