Prime Minister stands with Trump on Syria

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Prime Minister stands with Trump on Syria

Post by Jflem1983 »

No more refugees .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

All I have to say about this is that Jean Chretien was a whole lot smarter than Justin Trudeau. When Bush Jr. started trying to recruit other nations to join him in his phony Iraq war, Chretien turned him down flat. Trudeau is a wuss.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

lasnomadas wrote: Apr 10th, 2017, 5:23 pm All I have to say about this is that Jean Chretien was a whole lot smarter than Justin Trudeau. When Bush Jr. started trying to recruit other nations to join him in his phony Iraq war, Chretien turned him down flat. Trudeau is a wuss.
He's worse than a wuss. He's an ugly war pig that steals our money and gives it to USA war profiteers.
The economic cost of conflict in Syria after 10 years is estimated to be over $US 1.2 trillion, and even if the war ended today, its cost will continue to accumulate to the tune of an additional $1.7 trillion in today’s money through to 2035.
Whether it's Trump or the demented Joe Biden or scumbag Trudeau, do you know what you could do with $1.7 trillion? Killing people @ $1,000,000 per dead guy is the most profitable thing humans know of, and Turdie is GUILTY as sin for promoting all wars.

https://www.worldvision.org/about-us/me ... rld-vision
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.

Return to “Canada”