Canadian Soldier Kills Target from over 2 Miles Away

Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Canadian Soldier Kills Target from over 2 Miles Away

Post by Omnitheo »

Mulcair raises a valid point. I thought we were there for training? Not for combat. Which is it Mr. Trudeau?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

We may not have a battle battalion on active operations but it would be naive to think that we don't have special operations operating.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

jimmy4321 wrote:That is unimaginable, impressive!
I'm happy to see Canadian soldiers kill terrorists wherever they may be before these :cuss:'s get a chance to murder or recruit others to do it.

exactly but the pro terrorist enablers on here will never understand that
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Always good for a laugh truthy

Pro terrorist enablers lol
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

What_the wrote:Man, drama much?

All these dastardly people who's sole purpose is to "terrorize" us because we're predominantly Christian.

So when these same dastardly people sole purpose is to terrorize Israel because there are some Jews living there that they don't want to see living there, where is your outrage?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Omnitheo wrote:Mulcair raises a valid point. I thought we were there for training? Not for combat. Which is it Mr. Trudeau?

For once, you raise a point that I can't argue with, or even more usually laugh at whole-heartedly. I was told by the uber-sanctimonious SJW gang here that Justin was going to pull us out of Iraq. They even celebrated with hearty guffaws of joy and shrieked "Canada's back!!!" when he apparently called Barry O. to tell him we were pulling our aging crates out of the Iraq air war. All was quiet until now, when I see our boys are in Iraq, kicking Islamic fundamentalist *bleep*. And good for them. But where's the out-cry of anguish from the sanctimonious SJW gang? Don't they feel betrayed by this?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

What_the wrote:Always good for a laugh truthy

Pro terrorist enablers lol

the truth hurts
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Don't start! Stay on topic!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Heck of a shot.

A lifetime of training all for one squeeze of the trigger.

Good job soldier !

:up: :130:
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Wonder what scope he used and if he had to deal with heat waves rising/ distortion?
Amazing shot....first try or did he have a few tries I wonder.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

seewood wrote:Wonder what scope he used and if he had to deal with heat waves rising/ distortion?
Amazing shot....first try or did he have a few tries I wonder.

I would think, one and done, there is usually no second chance.

Good question though about the heat waves and distortion along with the windage and elevation.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
What_the wrote:Man, drama much?

All these dastardly people who's sole purpose is to "terrorize" us because we're predominantly Christian.

So when these same dastardly people sole purpose is to terrorize Israel because there are some Jews living there that they don't want to see living there, where is your outrage?

Honestly, you can't be serious?
You really think that's why?

For someone who appears to be "up" on politics, you're retort is woefully inadequate.

Even though in 1947 when the allies gave Israel to the "Israelis", despite fore going other deals, your post has nothing to do with this topic. However, it does somewhat speak to what's going on in the larger sense.

And straight up. My outrage is at the Israeli. Feel free to ask me why.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

What_the wrote: My outrage is at the Israeli.

Of course it is. Why am I not surprised that you are on the side of the lunatic Islamic fundamentalists when it suits your leftist purposes. The hypocrisy is just disgusting.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

dirtybiker wrote:I would think, one and done, there is usually no second chance.

The thing is at these distances, perhaps the round has gone subsonic so no noise is heard when the bullet strikes say dirt above or below target. All one would see is a puff of dirt if a miss and perhaps a bit of impact noise but no recoil from the rifle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MK4SEoBFXk

perhaps not for everybody but gives some insight from a Canadian regarding previous long shot.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
What_the wrote: My outrage is at the Israeli.

Of course it is. Why am I not surprised that you are on the side of the lunatic Islamic fundamentalists when it suits your leftist purposes. The hypocrisy is just disgusting.

One quote out of context. Nothing touched of multiple posts. Isn't that what you say about leftists?

And how you draw conclusions while putting words in my mouth..
Quite the spin. I must say

Return to “Canada”