Terror Attack

FreeRights
Guru

Re: Terror Attack

Post by FreeRights »

the truth wrote:http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/27/alleged-terror-attacker-should-be-kicked-out-of-canada so they are not sure where exactly she came from and also not sure if she is a canadian citizen wt :cuss: what happened to proper vetting we were--------promised---------- was happening by trudeau and all the leftwing nutjubs , but people calling the rightside racists because of are concern about inproper vetting muslim refugees coming to canada, how many more have enterd canada without inproper vetting , thousands for sure. what a s :cuss: show,

We will find out.

It's very likely that she was vetted properly but no longer has the documentation available. In case you weren't aware, the government doesn't know these people on a first name basis.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Ken7 wrote:I like your line of thinking, BUT at what time do they pose no longer a threat? Would incarceration only fuel their desires?

It may well fuel her desires, and I'm not sure whether this person would ever not pose a threat to Canada. It could give the opportunity to put her through an extensive de-radicalization program, but failing that, I would be happy seeing her prisoned indefinitely. She's not a threat incarcerated, but she would still be a threat to Canada and to Canadians if she was sent home.

Jlabute wrote:She had a psych test and was deemed normal. Indefinite prison time is bad for us, and bad for her. Shipping her off to ISIS is good for us and good for her. Much cheaper. She's rejected her citizenship, she's not multicultural, she hates all things non-Muslim and she will try to kill people in or out of prison... forever. I am not torn at all. I don't get the point in forcing her to keep her allegiance to the queen when she wouldn't hesitate to kill the queen on the spot if given the chance.
Why is it better to imprison someone indefinitely?

I'm not suggesting that we force her to keep her citizenship or anything, I'm suggesting that she would resemble a far lower risk to Canada and to Canadians if she were incarcerated, rather than free to go about her extremism in another country.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

ya but people like you have come on here in the past saying that you were comfortable that are govt will do a proper job vetting these muslim terrorist ---guess not--- they do not even know were she come from what a joke
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

FreeRights wrote:I'm somewhat torn on this issue.

Shipping people home who act as legitimate security threats to Canada sounds good, but as long as these people are free, they're still capable of acting on their intentions.

If law enforcement and the courts are capable of jailing them until such time that they are no longer a threat, albeit more expensive, I think is the better way to go.

The key is that they should be national security threats. Just because someone doesn't like it here - they have freedom of expression like the rest of us. This person, Rehab Dughmosh, though demonstrates the type of person I'd essentially detain indefinitely.

It may well fuel her desires, and I'm not sure whether this person would ever not pose a threat to Canada. It could give the opportunity to put her through an extensive de-radicalization program, but failing that, I would be happy seeing her imprisoned indefinitely. She's not a threat incarcerated, but she would still be a threat to Canada and to Canadians if she was sent home.

You have to be joking. Someone that is not mentally ill will not change; these are her views. The Canadian government needs to figure out who she is and deport her now. http://www.torontosun.com/2012/02/28/it-costs-113000-a-year-to-lodge-a-federal-prisoner-report. It costs over $100,000 a year to house a prisoner.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

she would love it, 3meals a day, warm bed medical dental, recruit weak minded convicts :200: to become muslim terrorists ,she never had it so good
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Lets bring in a bunch of Muslim refugees he said.
It will be fine he said.
Black Dogs Matter
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

dogspoiler wrote:Lets bring in a bunch of Muslim refugees he said.
It will be fine he said.

this is just the beginning, what is going on all over europe proves that
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

In the old days there was something called treason. They need to take it seriously again.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Sparki55 wrote:You have to be joking. Someone that is not mentally ill will not change; these are her views. The Canadian government needs to figure out who she is and deport her now. http://www.torontosun.com/2012/02/28/it-costs-113000-a-year-to-lodge-a-federal-prisoner-report. It costs over $100,000 a year to house a prisoner.

Alright, so we deport her immediately so that she isn't punished at all for her crime, and if she ends up attacking Canadian Forces overseas or a soccer game in France, we as a country can happily state that we did nothing to prevent that.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

not with soft on terrorists leftwing nutjobs
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

the truth wrote:ya but people like you have come on here in the past saying that you were comfortable that are govt will do a proper job vetting these muslim terrorist ---guess not--- they do not even know were she come from what a joke

We have no idea if it was a failure in vetting or even how or when she got in Canada. Boy, wouldn't your face be red and your comments retracted if it turns out she got in the country during Harper's time.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

the truth wrote:not with soft on terrorists leftwing nutjobs

Soft on terror? Your people want to release her scot free and send her home without punishment.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

according to you she pretty much did nothing wrong and is not a terrorist but in fact just mental health like you claim on other stories , you have said in the past lone wolf terrorists are mental heath

bottom line she is a muslim terrorist , that came into canada , and her way of saying thank you is this :200: :cuss:
same as all the other muslim terrorists that have been let in all over europe
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

the truth wrote:according to you she pretty much did nothing wrong and is not a terrorist but in fact just mental health like you claim on other stories , you have said in the past lone wolf terrorists are mental heath

bottom line she is a muslim terrorist , that came into canada , and her way of saying thank you is this :200: :cuss:
same as all the other muslim terrorists that have been let in all over europe

Holy christ.

I've said that she's a terrorist and that she should be treated as one. I'm suggesting that she be punished for her crimes, and steps be taken that prevent her from being a further threat to Canada.

You want to release her and send her home, where she is neither punished or kept from being a further threat. Either you're incredibly ignorant of reason, or your trolling. It's literally one or the other.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

i was being nice when i said she should be sent back home , imo a bullet to the head by are govt in the only way to deal with these scumbags

Return to “Canada”