Terror Attack

fvkasm2x
Guru

Re: Terror Attack

Post by fvkasm2x »

What_the wrote:*removed*

*removed* Killing as a punishment for violating the rights, freedoms and other reasons in a punitive culture is essentially done for the greater good. Constructive, law abiding citizens shouldn't have to live in fear from those who rape, murder, etc... for selfish deviant gain.

Killing infidels because they don't believe in your version of an imaginary character who reigns supreme and wanting 7 virgins in heaven is just ridiculous, offensive and all sorts of wrong.

You can argue that the former is also wrong and unneeded, but it's definitely not "the same." Killing is not always the same and some deaths are needed for mankind or society to benefit as a whole.
Last edited by ferri on Jul 6th, 2017, 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: response to removed post
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

fvkasm2x wrote:

*removed* Killing as a punishment for violating the rights, freedoms and other reasons in a punitive culture is essentially done for the greater good. Constructive, law abiding citizens shouldn't have to live in fear from those who rape, murder, etc... for selfish deviant gain.

Killing infidels because they don't believe in your version of an imaginary character who reigns supreme and wanting 7 virgins in heaven is just ridiculous, offensive and all sorts of wrong.

You can argue that the former is also wrong and unneeded, but it's definitely not "the same." Killing is not always the same and some deaths are needed for manking or society to benefit as a whole.

It is easy to do. I admit I've done it myself. I'm willing to however read ands analyze what othersother have said and factor that in to my opinion.

Hey, life on this planet is life or death; an animal dies so i can survive.
That doesn't mean we have to strive for the law of the jungle. Rather, with the most evolved and "biggest" brain that I can't see causation and correlation and attempt to see and live a way that doesn't pigeon hole others that don't see things that I do.

Killing infedels- religion is a pile of horse #### , Christian specifically Imo. Proviso, I'm atheist with agnostic critical thoughts. IOW, I don't truly know.
Use old testament rhetoric while their savior sacrificed himself, for "you".

Dog eat dog world, perhaps I think we should eat cats.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

FV wrote:Killing is not always the same and some deaths are needed for manking or society to benefit as a whole.

Entirely agree. I'm not an out to lunch "snowflake".
I've had a firearm (not police in case that was one's thought) pointed at me. Do it again and one will regret it.
I get survival. Is that all there is though?
I want my epitaph to read, "he was Christ like". Not religious or devout, but embodies the ideals of our society for which it stands- honour, integrity, love, compassion, empathy and justice.
That's what I See in the mirror every morning.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Apologies. Didnt see it as such at the time
Osoyoos_Familyof4
Board Meister

Post by Osoyoos_Familyof4 »

Oh for god's sake, the woman was clearly mentally ill! She likely has as much to do with Isis as my very fat house cat!

Her "threats" were nothing more than the ravings of a madwoman.

It is unfortunate that this has happened. However it's not entirely inplausible that some immigrants who have experienced great trauma may be damaged temporarily or permanently. Maybe she just had a breakdown, I dunno?

Anyone who expects 100% success every time they go to bat, is naive and just plain mean. We hope we get the best minds, the best people of the best physical and mental health, the best of morals etc. But some will slip through the cracks.

You don't think we get some people from other countries who flip their lids? You don't think we have some immigrants from White Europe who have psychosis?

A clinical definition of "insanity" if you look at the criteria that professionals use for those who commit crimes is not very encompassing. The proof of this is all the people clearly mentally ill in prison. It's a very VERY narrow window to be called "insane" but there exists a gaping hole of "crazy" that many prisoners will fall into and their landing place is a cell.

I know you want to make this about Trudeau, folks here will always make everything into his fault on this thread. Hell, I have a nasty hangnail, so clearly it's Justin's fault once again.

I don't know what we should do with this lady. If she responds not to treatment and wants to be deported - fine, we can do that. I would like the court to put a time period of ____ days hold on her where she gets some psychological counselling to determine if she has a temporary psychosis that can be managed if not cured. If after that she wishes to go, she can go. But she deserves to be treated as an ill person, just the same as if she came from West Europe.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Osoyoos_Familyof4 wrote:Oh for god's sake, the woman was clearly mentally ill! She likely has as much to do with Isis as my very fat house cat!

Her "threats" were nothing more than the ravings of a madwoman.

It is unfortunate that this has happened. However it's not entirely inplausible that some immigrants who have experienced great trauma may be damaged temporarily or permanently. Maybe she just had a breakdown, I dunno?

Anyone who expects 100% success every time they go to bat, is naive and just plain mean. We hope we get the best minds, the best people of the best physical and mental health, the best of morals etc. But some will slip through the cracks.

You don't think we get some people from other countries who flip their lids? You don't think we have some immigrants from White Europe who have psychosis?

A clinical definition of "insanity" if you look at the criteria that professionals use for those who commit crimes is not very encompassing. The proof of this is all the people clearly mentally ill in prison. It's a very VERY narrow window to be called "insane" but there exists a gaping hole of "crazy" that many prisoners will fall into and their landing place is a cell.

I know you want to make this about Trudeau, folks here will always make everything into his fault on this thread. Hell, I have a nasty hangnail, so clearly it's Justin's fault once again.

I don't know what we should do with this lady. If she responds not to treatment and wants to be deported - fine, we can do that. I would like the court to put a time period of ____ days hold on her where she gets some psychological counselling to determine if she has a temporary psychosis that can be managed if not cured. If after that she wishes to go, she can go. But she deserves to be treated as an ill person, just the same as if she came from West Europe.

stop with your bs,she was not mentally ill, she was deemed fit to stand trial by a psychologist , unless you know this person , personally --do you ---- she is a muslim terrorist , it is what it is
how about you offer to have her move in with you, see how it turns out
Last edited by the truth on Jul 6th, 2017, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

the truth wrote:stop with your bs,she was not mentally ill, she was deemed fit to stand trial by a psychologist , unless you know this person , personally --do you ---- she is a muslim terrorist , it is what it is

Aren't all religious people mentally ill?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

pretty much :laugh:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

I agree in princilple, family 4, but in the case of devout religion, half the world is insane and/or crazy. Christian, Muslim, pagan and spaghetti monster.
And it would appear that this woman falls into this camp.
Osoyoos_Familyof4
Board Meister

Is the proof not in the pudding?

She was waving a golf club in a Canadian Tire ranting about Sharia law and Isis. This is obviously a distressing incident for all involved, but it clearly wasn't a legitimate terrorist attack.

Go to any prison, it's full of bat-shit crazy people deemed fit to stand trial. The legal definition of insane is exceedingly narrow.
Osoyoos_Familyof4
Board Meister

If she was "devoutly crazy", she likely wouldn't have immigrated in the first place, she would have stayed put.

More likely she came, with trauma, had a difficult time assimilating, and lost her marbles.
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

Osoyoos_Familyof4 wrote:I know you want to make this about Trudeau, folks here will always make everything into his fault on this thread. Hell, I have a nasty hangnail, so clearly it's Justin's fault once again.

Of course you were just as outraged about the multitudes of threads blaming Harper or Christy Clark for all the worlds problems too right? [icon_lol2.gif]
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Osoyoos_Familyof4 wrote:If she was "devoutly crazy", she likely wouldn't have immigrated in the first place, she would have stayed put.

More likely she came, with trauma, had a difficult time assimilating, and lost her marbles.

like what most of them then ? i guess we should be very concerned then , what is going on all over europe proves that

how about all the germans that came over to canada and the usa after ww 2 they also suffered trauma , lost there marbles

as you say,so why are so many muslims into killing people that welcomes them to there new country , but we did not have these problem when germans came here after ww2
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

I dunno, truth.
What's happening in Europe is mostly,imo, due to geographical proximity and "freedom". Are there stories of waves of "refugees" flooding northern and eastern Africa, where Muslim ideology is prevalent ?

Return to “Canada”