Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

christopher
Board Meister

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Post by christopher »

The Khadr family the family that keeps giving me reasons to look at who Canada is allowing to be citizens.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Surely we have violated his charter rights somehow.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

jt and many on here will tell you we did :135:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

After reading through links provided above by Fancy and Carrs Landing (thank you), it appears that the PMO is caught between a rock and a hard place. They neither will deny or affirm that there was preknowledge of Boyle's unsavory activities prior to the JT and Boyle photo. (Which we know are easy enough to find as info has been on internet sites for a long time).

If they say no, that somehow they were blind to Boyle's questionable activities, they look like bumbling fools.

If they say yes, they knew all about said activities, they look like devious, jawdropping bumbling fools.

So, which one is it? :200:

Perhaps the PMO and Liberal party trust that the stench of this will waft away before next election day. Perhaps they hope voters have short memories and are easily distracted by hair and socks.

We can only vigilantly watch this Houdini looking for an escape hatch, much like a trapped weasel will.

:digging:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Anyone remember Joshua Boyle, poster boy for all things strange and wonderful, pal of JT, sexual assaulter?

Seems now he is being fitted for jewelry in the form of an ankle bracelet.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

yup on of jt's boys
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Country plough boy
Übergod

Post by Country plough boy »

Boyle assured Coleman the Taliban narco-jihadis, who at the time had been engagedin a war with U.S.-NATO-led troops for more than a decade would welcome him with open arms “as a guest.” The U.S. invaded Afghanistan in October 2001 and removed the Taliban regime for sheltering al-Qaeda before the September 11, 2001, attacks on the American homeland. 

Coleman said she objected to going into Taliban territory, but she was “not given a choice” by Boyle, who was carrying their money and passports.

The Taliban and their al-Qaeda-linked affiliate, the Haqqani Network, kidnappedthe couple in October 2012 and held them for five years until their release to Canada in October 2017. Coleman gave birth to three children in captivity. 

ABC News reported:

Having finally fled from Canada to the United States with her four young children, Coleman can finally say what many previously suspected – that she was a prisoner not only to Islamic militants, but also to her own husband. … Coleman told ABC News that Boyle was a Taliban sympathizer, and he gave her “no choice” but to accompany him to Afghanistan, where he subjected her to years of “extreme” abuse during their captivity in Pakistan.

“Not only was it psychological, it was physical, it was sexual,” Coleman told ABC News. “I was actually more afraid of him than of the captors.”

“He restricted pretty much everything,” Coleman added, referring to her life with Boyle in Canada. “I had no freedom, as far as, you know, where I would go, who I would talk to, how I would dress, what I would say.”

ABC News reported that Boyle refused to comment on Coleman’s allegation via his criminal defense attorney, Lawrence Greenspon. 

According to Coleman, the abuse at the hands of her husband continued after they returned home in Canada, ultimately forcing her to flee to the United States.

Soon after their release in October 2017, Canadian authorities arrested Boyle on December 30 of that year, reportedly charging him with “19 criminal violations, including repeatedly assaulting, raping, drugging and unlawfully confining his wife, all of which allegedly took place after their arrival in Canada.” 

The allegedly abusive husband pled not guilty. In the wake of their release, Boyle has provided different explanations for his reason to travel to Afghanistan in 2012 with his wife, who was then six months pregnant. 

Boyle reportedly protested against the U.S. detention center in Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, and was briefly married to Zaynab Khadr, the Canadian daughter of a senior al-Qaeda aide to the late 9/11 mastermind, Osama Bin Laden.

“He would always tell me, ‘I think they’re [Taliban] misrepresented in the West. I think they’re good people. When you meet them, you’re gonna see,’” Coleman told ABC News. “So I saw. And they are, with the exception of my husband, the worst people that I’ve ever known in my life.”

The Afghanistan war has come at a tremendous cost to the Afghans, with tens of thousands of civilians and security forces, killed primarily by the Taliban and its Haqqani Network allies. The United States has also spent about $3 billion monthly since the conflict began in 2001 and suffered 2,285 American military fatalities and 20,452 injuries, primarily at the hands of the Taliban and its allies.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

We can only wonder if the warm arm of JTs affection, draped photogenically over Boyle's shoulder, has been withdrawn until election is over.

Strange bedfellows, Al Quaeda, Taliban and our very own Crime Minister.

Unknown
Country plough boy
Übergod

Post by Country plough boy »

Scheer needs to publish JT Christmas photos with the Boyle family. Circa 2017
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 1791 »

All charges were dismissed. Legal system fails again.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

How does she end up in the US ,When average law abiding Canadians are stressing everytime they cross the border???
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 1791 »

She is an American.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

He was acquitted because the crown failed to make it's case.

That's what happens in nations that follow the rule of law.

For conspiracy theorists or those a little slow on the uptake, here's something that explains why.

https://ottawacitizen.com/opinion/edito ... a-free-man
All posts 100% moderator approved!
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

Catsumi wrote:After reading through links provided above by Fancy and Carrs Landing (thank you), it appears that the PMO is caught between a rock and a hard place. They neither will deny or affirm that there was preknowledge of Boyle's unsavory activities prior to the JT and Boyle photo. (Which we know are easy enough to find as info has been on internet sites for a long time).

If they say no, that somehow they were blind to Boyle's questionable activities, they look like bumbling fools.

The accusations did not come to light until after this "questionable photo."

Erstwhile PM Harper played in a band for years with a drummer who sexually molested multiple 12 year old girls. Would you also suggest Harper just should have known?
All posts 100% moderator approved!
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 1791 »

Could not prove 1 out of 19 charges. Seems like he must have really good luck. Normally there isnt even a trial unless the crown is sure they can convict. For that to happen and Josh Boyle to beat 19 charges of 19 charges seems like incredible luck .

Return to “Canada”