Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Josh Boyle charged with 15 counts

Post by Fancy »

Jflem1983 wrote:Cascading series of errors is code for gave the guy a bomb

LOL - no it's not. I read up on other articles besides Wikipedia. In fact the footnote you posted implies otherwise.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

I googled "Jean Cretin and Khadr" and found this Maclean's article synopsis of forensic psychiatrist Michael Welner's series of interviews with Khadr Jr. mentioning the connection between Cretin and Khadr Sr. It makes for very interesting reading.

Briefly, Khadr Sr. and family left Egypt and migrated to Canada, staying just long enough to gain citizenship, then off to Pakistan where he was arrested in connection with a deadly embassy bombing in Islamabad. Cretin effected his release on a visit there (why? Why bother freeing an embassy bomber?)

Then Khadr (who had previously pledged his allegiance to Al-qeda and bin Ladin, moved the whole family to bin Ladin's compound, fed cash to the terrorist cells, allowed his sons to be trained in hatred and killing of Americans and even encouraged one son to be a suicide bomber (really? You just can't make this stuff up). KHadr Sr. even created his own terrorist cell.

The rest is history. After the fighting was over, Omar (he of the 10.5 million cash reward) admits, without any remorse, to throwing the grenade that killed the American father of two, spent time in Gitmo where he was viewed as Al-qeda "royalty", returns to Canada.

In the meantime, Boyle snuggled up to the Khadr's, admired the Khadr's for their association with bin Ladin, married the daughter (she who rejoiced at 9-11 and sorrowed over bin Ladin's much deserved death), got divorced, remarried, then off to Afghanistan where they were "kidnapped", returned to Canada, and where Boyle and Trudeau are photographed together. A seriously questionable relationship for a head of state to be involved with given the murky history.

I have left out a lot. Read the article. Entitled "the secret Khadr file" in Macleans magazine

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/the- ... hadr-file/

Is there anyone left out there that isn't now wondering what the hell is and has gone on in this sordid tale that hasn't seen the light of day yet? What possesses Liberal leaders to literally bend over backwards aiding known terrorists or at the very least, terrorist sympathizers?

After 9-11 it became no longer possible for Canadians to travel to the USA without a passport whereas before a drivers' license was sufficient. The reason given by the USA was that Canada was harbouring terrorists. I didn't buy it at the time, but do now.

:dash: :dash:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You can also enter with a Nexus card.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Great post Catsumi. Unfortunately i fear its more than just the liberals.

Im a good liberal hating westerner dont worry. However my view of past events leads me to believe our governments at the upper levels are somehow tied up with these people. It goes back quite some time.

U mentioned FLQ. I will have to read up about it. Its before my time and all i know of it came from the wikipedia search i did on FLQ several years ago. What did Trudeau the elder do to f us over that time ?

Trudeau the elder. Heck maybe he was the begining of this ?
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You want to talk about the elder Trudeau you better start another thread - I remember him.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Quickly without further derailing this.

Sounds like Pierre Trudeau called in the army. Cant fault him for that. Sounds like Quebec was the centre of a terror cell . The leaders were given passage to Cuba ??!?? :135:

Maybe that was the start of what we have now.
It sure is a creepy pic of the younger Trudeau with this Boyle guy mere 2 weeks before his arrest. I really gotta wonder about the vetting
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Jflem1983 wrote:It sure is a creepy pic of the younger Trudeau with this Boyle guy mere 2 weeks before his arrest. I really gotta wonder about the vetting
It wasn't creepy before the charges. Hindsight isn't always a good thing.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Catsumi wrote:I googled "Jean Cretin and Khadr" and found this Maclean's article synopsis of forensic psychiatrist Michael Welner's series of interviews with Khadr Jr. mentioning the connection between Cretin and Khadr Sr. It makes for very interesting reading.

Briefly, Khadr Sr. and family left Egypt and migrated to Canada, staying just long enough to gain citizenship, then off to Pakistan where he was arrested in connection with a deadly embassy bombing in Islamabad. Cretin effected his release on a visit there (why? Why bother freeing an embassy bomber?)

Then Khadr (who had previously pledged his allegiance to Al-qeda and bin Ladin, moved the whole family to bin Ladin's compound, fed cash to the terrorist cells, allowed his sons to be trained in hatred and killing of Americans and even encouraged one son to be a suicide bomber (really? You just can't make this stuff up). KHadr Sr. even created his own terrorist cell.

The rest is history. After the fighting was over, Omar (he of the 10.5 million cash reward) admits, without any remorse, to throwing the grenade that killed the American father of two, spent time in Gitmo where he was viewed as Al-qeda "royalty", returns to Canada.

In the meantime, Boyle snuggled up to the Khadr's, admired the Khadr's for their association with bin Ladin, married the daughter (she who rejoiced at 9-11 and sorrowed over bin Ladin's much deserved death), got divorced, remarried, then off to Afghanistan where they were "kidnapped", returned to Canada, and where Boyle and Trudeau are photographed together. A seriously questionable relationship for a head of state to be involved with given the murky history.

I have left out a lot. Read the article. Entitled "the secret Khadr file" in Macleans magazine

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/the- ... hadr-file/

Is there anyone left out there that isn't now wondering what the hell is and has gone on in this sordid tale that hasn't seen the light of day yet? What possesses Liberal leaders to literally bend over backwards aiding known terrorists or at the very least, terrorist sympathizers?

After 9-11 it became no longer possible for Canadians to travel to the USA without a passport whereas before a drivers' license was sufficient. The reason given by the USA was that Canada was harbouring terrorists. I didn't buy it at the time, but do now.

:dash: :dash:

and as you can see many on here still want to protect these losers
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:and as you can see many on here still want to protect these losers

Really? Who?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Fancy wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:It sure is a creepy pic of the younger Trudeau with this Boyle guy mere 2 weeks before his arrest. I really gotta wonder about the vetting
It wasn't creepy before the charges. Hindsight isn't always a good thing.

With respect, Fancy, I point out the timeline as set out above. JT was well aware of the Al-qaeda connection Khadr--Boyle BEFORE the photos were taken.

WHY is JT so cozy with folks with known terrorist connections?

I have done searches on Khadr family and Boyle history. Neither is hard to find and some are old articles but all point to very questionable activities engaged in by these two. JT could have NO reason not to be aware.

Jan 11th, 2018 The Province published an enlightening article on Boyle, his fondness for studying torture methods and instruments, sex that involves bondage and pain, his interest in Naziism, then his headlong rush into the Khadr, Al-qaeda, Bin Ladin enthrallment and his resulting trek to sunny and hospitable Afghanistan.

It is well worth reading and may help us to understand why criminal charges are being pressed on Boyle.

Will JT rush to his aid? Would anyone be surprised if he does?

Has anyone heard anything about the Whistleblower who informed on JT re the 10 Million payout which was to be kept secret? I truly hope this person is safe from this government and its leader.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

something stinks that's for sure
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Carrs Landing Viking
Übergod

Post by Carrs Landing Viking »

There is a lot more to Boyle than we have been told. This guy is pure evil. Read more.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/fr ... li=AAggv0m
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

jt likes him :200:
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s office won’t say if it was aware of any criminal investigation into former hostage Joshua Boyle before Trudeau held a private gathering with the family shortly before Christmas.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/t ... te-meeting

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ing-arrest
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

maybe jt will give him $20 million to go away

Return to “Canada”