The seal hunt

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: The seal hunt

Post by Queen K »

$5,000 gets you a polar bear rug right here in Kelowna. Or was that 10Gs? I know where there was one for sale.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Im not about to pay 4k for a jacket. Ill wait till it becomes a little more contreversial then ill get one on the cheap just before it gets outlawed or just after. The natural colour ones are super nice. The black as well look good.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

1900 US. Wow. I know where some beaver live. Rather close to my home. Time to study taxidermy. Seems like a good business at that rate.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Jflem, you leave those beaver alone. :-X
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Jlabute wrote:The lynx blanket appeals to me too, but I’d rather build a new garage first, lol.

Yup, I built a new garage last year, 22’x30’. You will get more enjoyment from it and no animals harmed from it. LOL
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

I don’t have any issues with people hunting, especially when they are using it For food and selling the hides to support themselves.

Clients that don’t like trees in riparian zones where they aren’t allowed to cut them down I recommend chaining a beaver to the tree.

Return to “Canada”