thou shalt not kill

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: thou shalt not kill

Post by the truth »

Brass Monkey wrote:
Ken7 wrote:https://www.therebel.media/cbc_caught_pushing_fake_news_to_fit_narrative_of_racist_rcmp

Interesting how the media can make something sound larger then life and this is sad!

Ah yes, rebel media, the gold standard for real journalism.

case closed download/file.php?id=23841&mode=view if that came at my door drunk with 4 other drunks and a rifle i would do the same
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

the truth wrote:

case closed download/file.php?id=23841&mode=view if that came at my door drunk with 4 other drunks and a rifle i would do the same

But some tried to paint him as a loser! Well he was, the truth does not sit well with some. Oh well, play the game and sooner or later you will be caught up.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

why are the other 4 drunks not being charged is the real question
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

the truth wrote:why are the other 4 drunks not being charged is the real question

I'm not sure, not only did they obstruct Justice one actually commited one of the ultimate crimes of Perjury. I wish I could provide a reasonable answer for this. It is not justice in my opinion it is racism at it's finest!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Ken7 wrote:
the truth wrote:why are the other 4 drunks not being charged is the real question

I'm not sure, not only did they obstruct Justice one actually commited one of the ultimate crimes of Perjury. I wish I could provide a reasonable answer for this. It is not justice in my opinion it is racism at it's finest!

exactly, says it all, does it not, but people come on here and complain that that the justice system is not fair towards them --lol give me a f break, they go on a mans private property with a weapon to rob him and maybe even kill him and his family and no charges-wt :cuss:
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

these people kill me https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#222024
he was a great guy ,he really was :200: download/file.php?id=23841&mode=view

if your son and his friends did not enter private property with a weapon to steal and god knows what else he would still be alive
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/22 ... ry-s-hands
The above article refers.

Seems like the Alberta Attorney General doesn't have a clue how to address the issue of crimes against rural properties and their owners. The kind of folks who are being victimized by these roaming criminals, are law abiding, hard working people who have no desire for conflict with anyone. They justifiably feel they have a right and a duty to their families, to protect their property and their lives from these thugs. Obviously, the police in Alberta have far too few resources to respond [on a timely basis] to calls from invaded farms/ranches, and the AG's response is to simply charge the property owners for their actions in attempting to intervene when their property is being stolen or damaged. Any man would be a total fool to go out into his yard [unarmed] and confront two or more thugs trespassing and stealing his property. The onus is clearly on the Alberta AG and the man in charge of the RCMP in the province to come up with solutions. There are two significant differences in the way the aftermath of this incident is unfolding, compared to the case involving Mr. Stanley. First, a suspect was killed in the Stanley incident. Second, the appropriate charge or charges have been laid against the only trespasser arrested thus far in the case. The public has never been given any explanation for the lack of charges against the individuals who invaded the Stanley farm. They got a free pass for some untold reason.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

that's it the system blaming the victim one more time, on and on it goes :swear: :cuss: , is there a reason why they do not plaster the thiefs face all over the news
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

the truth wrote:
exactly, says it all, does it not, but people come on here and complain that that the justice system is not fair towards them --lol give me a f break, they go on a mans private property with a weapon to rob him and maybe even kill him and his family and no charges-wt :cuss:

They go on a mans property to steal, thats it, there was no intent to kill and none of them displayed any intent to cause harm to any one of the family members. As far as the Canadian judicial system is concerned nobody can point a gun at anybody for any reason other they have a clear intent to cause you or someone else grievous harm. You do have the right to shoot someone for directly endangering you or your families lives, you do not have the right to shoot someone over material possessions.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

no one wants to shoot anyone, stay off private property ,that simple, stop blaming the victims,
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

the truth wrote:no one wants to shoot anyone, stay off private property ,that simple, stop blaming the victims,

Trespassing on private property is not grounds to shoot someone in Canada. Stop justifying shooting and killing someone with a reason that isn't legally justified in Canada.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

so what you wait to find out if they are here to steal or kill you, no thanks stay off peoples property and nothing happens, see how easy that is.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

the truth wrote:so what you wait to find out if they are here to steal or kill you, no thanks stay off peoples property and nothing happens, see how easy that is.

I see dirtbikers and 4x4s on WFN private property dozens of times every summer, and nothing ever happens, because I don't tell myself that everybody is out to kill me and take my stuff.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

good for you,
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Brass Monkey wrote:Trespassing on private property is not grounds to shoot someone in Canada. Stop justifying shooting and killing someone with a reason that isn't legally justified in Canada.

You need to follow the case we are speaking of as you missed something here. Very sad someone dies, but stop defending the offender, the victim was tried and found NOT Guilty as charged.

Read over all the posts, you might have a understanding, as by your last post you missed it!

Return to “Canada”