Trudeau on steel trade

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Trudeau on steel trade

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Ka-El wrote:No room for facts in the right echo chamber.

LOL that's a two way street. No room for facts in either the left or right echo chamber.

That's a fact, but I haven't seen any of the so-called left ("that's what you are but what am I?") posters yet on this thread. Maybe the pipeline threads? Or is everyone who recognizes what a goof Trump is "left" to you?
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

Jflem1983 wrote:This is so stupid. Trump imposes a shotty tarriff. Hurts Canadian business. So Trudeau. Fires back by hurting the Canadian consumer. Brilliant JT.

Just because you want to roll over for Trump doesn't mean you have to get all pissy with people who don't share your skewed opinion.
Your answer is to just take it in the hoop from this idiot? Sorry, a swift response is definately in order. Have fun on your back though.
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

Trudeau, or any other country in the world should take a good hard look at the way this guy does business. Trump has no....nada clue about negotiating with other world leaders, just in a boardroom on a really dumb reality tv show, where he gets to flex his mini muscles. the world stage is not that.
It would be my wish that literally the world would exclude America in any/all trade. They want "America First, (only), let them have it. I'm not an expert on these things, but I would bet I'm right if we were to say that the world works on cooperation, not this stupid tariff. Making a case for national safety?? Really?? Jflem, do you actually in your heart of hearts think he has a case for national security??
If ANY country pulls $h9t like this they should be put in "tariff time out", and let them learn the hard way they need to work with other countries, not against them. this won't end well for Trump and the American people. The world leaders have almost had enough of this ding dong.
To topic, though, I think Trudeau is on the right track. Don't like the guy, but I'd rather he join all other world leaders and defend then some people on here who would rather lye down and take it from a bully.

Return to “Canada”