Flag Faux Pas! LOL!

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Flag Faux Pas! LOL!

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Flag Faux Pas! LOL!

Post by GordonH »

:laugh: someone at the GG office needs to watch Sheldon Coopers Fun with Flags. lol
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Oh well, it's all Greek to me!
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

LOL!! It just keeps going and going with this government. Perhaps they're jinxed. Thankfully, no one cares enough about Canada to see this in the news, or even as news. Except Belgians of course. Hey, pass me a Stella, eh?
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Lived in Belgium as a 3 year old. It was aweful.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Maybe they weren't aware that the Germans lost the war? :biggrin:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Jflem1983 wrote:Lived in Belgium as a 3 year old. It was aweful.

I've been to Belgium several times, love it. Beautiful country side, wonderful cities and the beers and fries with curry mayonnaise are to die for :up:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Perhaps the flag faux pas was intentional...you know...to prepare the Royals for meeting our Clown Prince. :biggrin:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Much like when the Canadian flag was hung upside down after the jays won two in a row, though disrespectful will be played as "an accident". It should be an accident someone gets fired over however, though not seemingly that bad it is just an ignorant negligent action by someone in a position that should simply know better.

IF you deserve a job, you have it, f up bad enough....you lose it. That's how life works...well used to at least.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Technically Belgium was part of Germany for a few months.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Jflem1983 wrote:Technically Belgium was part of Germany for a few months.

a few years. Twice.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Veovis wrote:
IF you deserve a job, you have it, f up bad enough....you lose it. That's how life works...well used to at least.

This is government. This person won't be fired. They will probably be promoted.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Dizzy1 wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:Lived in Belgium as a 3 year old. It was aweful.

I've been to Belgium several times, love it. Beautiful country side, wonderful cities and the beers and fries with curry mayonnaise are to die for :up:

Gerard Depardieu sure likes it. At least, he likes their tax rates anyway.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Not only was the flag wrong, but the Governor General used the wrong language to speak to the Royal Couple!

https://twitter.com/charlesadler/status ... 8506289152
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Canada”