Fraser Institute unreliable source of Information

justincase
Board Meister

Re: Fraser Institute unreliable source of Information

Post by justincase »

Charitable Fraser Institute received $4.3 million in foreign funding since 2000

https://www.vancouverobserver.com/polit ... nding-2000
1) People forget conservatives used to be fiscally conservative. After harper, they have become fiscally liberal and socially racist. Fascism is the only thing they wish to conserve.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

justincase wrote:
Yes, I see the Liberals quoting Statscan, often, to justify (that is intended to be a pun) and advance their Progressive agenda.

whenever I hear the word "Progressive agenda" I hear "idiot agenda". If this is what the Liberals are advancing, then they are even bigger idiots than I thought. Just yuck.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

justincase wrote:Charitable Fraser Institute received $4.3 million in foreign funding since 2000

https://www.vancouverobserver.com/polit ... nding-2000

Three things:
1. Is the Vancouver Observer the only fake news site you follow? Or do you follow other ones too?
2. Why is this bad?
3. Have they gotten any funding from unions? If not then they are still way ahead of the Broadbent Institute and the CCPA.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

The Fraser Institute is a right-wing think tank that is supposedly a 'charitable organization' that is funded solely by right-wing individuals and corporations. How can you possibly think that their 'studies' are even remotely balanced?
Chill
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

They're not. The Fraser Institute wouldn't know a poor pensioner if they tripped on one.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
justincase
Board Meister

Post by justincase »

Queen K wrote:They're not. The Fraser Institute wouldn't know a poor pensioner if they tripped on one.

The sad thing is Andrew Scheer is still quoting them as a reliable source of information.

1) People forget conservatives used to be fiscally conservative. After harper, they have become fiscally liberal and socially racist. Fascism is the only thing they wish to conserve.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

[attachment=0]trudeau6.jpg[/attachment]

The sad thing is that Trudeau is PM.
Attachments
trudeau6.jpg
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
justincase
Board Meister

Post by justincase »

Snman wrote:
trudeau6.jpg

The sad thing is that Trudeau is PM.

Justin likes baby animals, who doesn't? I don't see him Shearing his sheep with his sneering and jeering big money tuxedos caricatures in the background, I see mom's and Dad's oohing and ahhing snapping photos of this special moment of Fetching Facebook Fodder!

Captured: Conservative donor feins surprise as his beloved tax loopholes are closed, his offshore tax havens exposed......
Is that Edward Koch and the Fraser Institute staff with mr money bags?

Return to “Canada”