Is Justin Trudeau’s Political Career In A Death Spiral?

one wheel
Übergod

Re: Is Justin Trudeau’s Political Career In A Death Spiral?

Post by one wheel »

It's to bad we have to wait until an election to get rid of Justin Trudeau & the Liberal Party. How much of this arrogance will Canadians tolerate ?
UhHuhYeahSure
Board Meister

Post by UhHuhYeahSure »

Well I sure hope so.

But the idiots who voted for this child clown will do it again through the legal smoke haze of their weed.
Everything I say to you is a lie. And that's the truth. Except this time.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

As a peerless prognosticator I predict we see the last of Bobblehead in 2019. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Let's hope it's this imbecile's last visit to the west as PM.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#222859
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Gone_Fishin wrote:
And when he legalizes pot, you'll forget all about his hair.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#222942

The company planning a massive medical cannabis greenhouse on Osoyoos Indian Band land has more big plans in the South Okanagan.

Sunniva Inc. announced on Thursday its proposal to build two greenhouse facilities in the OK Falls industrial park, where the Weyerhauser Mill was formerly housed.

Chief operating officer Duncan Gordon explained the company's plans during a public hearing at the Regional District Okanagan Similkameen board meeting.

Gordon said the company plans to invest about $125 million to build a 740,00-square-foot facility — about 714,000 square feet would be for two cannabis greenhouses, while another 26,000 would be for administrative space.

He added that about 220 skilled and semi-skilled jobs would be created from the facility.

Gordon also made a point of saying the facility wouldn't have any retail sales.

"It is my understanding there has been some challenges in particular in the OK Falls area with retail sales of cannabis. This is purely for the manufacturing and cultivation of medical-grade cannabis."

Gordon told Castanet he thinks the facility would be a good use of the industrial land, which he said has been under-utilized for a long time.

He added there's "extensive opportunity" for the cannabis industry in B.C. and the Okanagan in particular.

"The climate's right for it. We feel there's a lot of opportunity for creating employment in some of these smaller cities, and revitalizing some of them. It's a win-win."

Sunniva Inc. was founded by Poplar Grove Winery owner and Penticton resident Tony Holler. Sunniva is also planning to build a 700,000 square-foot medical cannabis greenhouse on OIB land near Oliver.

For the proposed facility in OK Falls, RDOS board members would need to amend an industrial zone bylaw which would include the production of medical cannabis as a type of manufacturing use.

Here is what I was talking about, medical grade mj, the job making industry is being ramped up in anticipation of the new legalization rules.

Not a job for those still stuck in the Dark Ages regarding the usefulness of cannabis and its medical uses. But jobs nevertheless.

I was thinking that the pot sub-plot in Bates Hotel is a good cautionary tale in regards keeping it illegal.

:up:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Queen K wrote:
Gone_Fishin wrote:
And when he legalizes pot, you'll forget all about his hair.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#222942

The company planning a massive medical cannabis greenhouse on Osoyoos Indian Band land has more big plans in the South Okanagan.

Sunniva Inc. announced on Thursday its proposal to build two greenhouse facilities in the OK Falls industrial park, where the Weyerhauser Mill was formerly housed.

Chief operating officer Duncan Gordon explained the company's plans during a public hearing at the Regional District Okanagan Similkameen board meeting.

Gordon said the company plans to invest about $125 million to build a 740,00-square-foot facility — about 714,000 square feet would be for two cannabis greenhouses, while another 26,000 would be for administrative space.

He added that about 220 skilled and semi-skilled jobs would be created from the facility.

Gordon also made a point of saying the facility wouldn't have any retail sales.

"It is my understanding there has been some challenges in particular in the OK Falls area with retail sales of cannabis. This is purely for the manufacturing and cultivation of medical-grade cannabis."

Gordon told Castanet he thinks the facility would be a good use of the industrial land, which he said has been under-utilized for a long time.

He added there's "extensive opportunity" for the cannabis industry in B.C. and the Okanagan in particular.

"The climate's right for it. We feel there's a lot of opportunity for creating employment in some of these smaller cities, and revitalizing some of them. It's a win-win."

Sunniva Inc. was founded by Poplar Grove Winery owner and Penticton resident Tony Holler. Sunniva is also planning to build a 700,000 square-foot medical cannabis greenhouse on OIB land near Oliver.

For the proposed facility in OK Falls, RDOS board members would need to amend an industrial zone bylaw which would include the production of medical cannabis as a type of manufacturing use.

Here is what I was talking about, medical grade mj, the job making industry is being ramped up in anticipation of the new legalization rules.

Not a job for those still stuck in the Dark Ages regarding the usefulness of cannabis and its medical uses. But jobs nevertheless.

I was thinking that the pot sub-plot in Bates Hotel is a good cautionary tale in regards keeping it illegal.

:up:

Wrong. Kills jobs. Lots of jobs in weed now. These new producers will only hurt wages . Just like anything when big money comes in people lose
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

JT's message to the world, "come one,come all" threw Canadian embassy chiefs around the world into a tizzy from the sudden increase in numbers of inquiries about immigrating into Canada. They frantically contacted Ottawa looking for guidance "what the hell do we do now? What is our policy? Was it changed without notice?" This story was released yesterday, thanks to FOI. The upshot was waves of migrants entering Canada last year; mostly illegals who were arrested and wait for their hearings. The backlog is something never seen before.

On tonight's news, the flood of Haitiians and Nigerians are now arriving, rinse and repeat as above.

This lack of clarity from JT does not sit well with the bulk of Cdn citizens as they struggle to understand why 500 Syrian families (25,000 people) are treated financially better than the elderly and Veterans; and looming in the background, 500,000 displaced Rohingya who were ousted from Burma.

Combine the above with his soft-spined "support" of the pipeline project, increased spending and resulting taxation to pay for it, JT's foolish antics abroad, it appears the good ship Lollipop is sinking fast beneath the waves.

--
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Btfsplck
Fledgling

Post by Btfsplck »

Is Justin Trudeau’s Political Career In A Death Spiral?

I hope so. I never admired people that ride their parents coattails. If his last name was anything but Trudeau he would still be drama teacher. It's amazing what a last name will get you in the world of politics, no matter how much of an idiot you are.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Bill Morneau called Lisa Raitt a neanderthal?? Time for these bums to go.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

UhHuhYeahSure wrote:Well I sure hope so.

But the idiots who voted for this child clown will do it again through the legal smoke haze of their weed.

It will depend on what his next promise is! Very sad when you think of it, many who voted for him only knew one thing, he will legalize MJ. A bunch of goofs, where will Canada be in ten years... save for your pension because these Millenniums will not be able to support it.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Actually both the NDP and Liberals promised to legalize marijuana. The NDP also promised to decriminalize it day 1. If people were simply voting for marijuana, they would have voted NDP.

I assure you, the massive majority government Canadians gave to the liberals was for a lot of reasons beyond simply marijuana legalization.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

I think the job is just too difficult for him to tackle real work.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

You see, even I am shocked by this. I would think meeting about the pipeline would be the whole reason to be here.

#Not part of the 2%
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Bill Morneau called Lisa Raitt a neanderthal?? Time for these bums to go.

How people like Morneau can believe that they occupy the intellectual and moral high ground is an ongoing mystery.

From Lisa's video:

"Now, we don’t really pay much attention to the polls but they do."
:laugh:
"They spread lies about our former leader, none of which was true."
:laugh:

Lisa is a darling, but she could really use a competent media assistant. :smt045
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

Omnitheo wrote:Actually both the NDP and Liberals promised to legalize marijuana. The NDP also promised to decriminalize it day 1. If people were simply voting for marijuana, they would have voted NDP.

They voted Lib because they hope to become stoned in the future. In order to have voted NDP, they would have to have been stoned already.
I assure you, the massive majority government Canadians gave to the liberals was for a lot of reasons beyond simply marijuana legalization.

Most of us hoped for a minority government, we just overshot the mark. Mistakes happen. :138:
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan

Return to “Canada”