Freedom of Speech - M103

Re: Freedom of Speech - M103

Postby the truth » Apr 8th, 2018, 10:31 am

jt is disgusting that simple..... he has f :cuss: canada
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Jflem1983 likes this post.
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5197 posts

Postby bob vernon » Apr 8th, 2018, 10:32 am

Divisions in Canada? When we had Steve as our PM we didn't have any divisions, did we? Remember the snitch line thing? The peek-a-boo anti-Muslim campaign? Taxing environmental charities? The current leader of the Conservative party was chosen in maybe the most divisive leadership convention ever. The NDP split into the Greens and current NDP. The current NDP chose a leader with a turban and some elements of that party are exiting to the Liberals and Greens. Going back even further, western Canadians hated Pierre cuz he put French on our cereal boxes and shoved metric down our throats. Back even further..... Quebeckers voted against conscription while the rest of the nation favoured it.

I'd say that Justin is one of the least divisive PMs we've had. He's in favour of the Alberta pipelines. Steve had a decade to get pipe in the ground and just spun his wheels. Oh yeah, Steve did the "heavy lifting". Or maybe both of them were just trying to be all things to all people.

We've always been divided. It's a Canadian thing.
bob vernon
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1088 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Apr 8th, 2018, 11:04 am

bob vernon wrote: Steve had a decade to get pipe in the ground and just spun his wheels..

why do you keep perpetuating this lie? Does it make you feel good to lie on public forums? This is almost as dumb as your constant lying about Scheer wanting women to stay in the kitchen. It's just disgusting.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3455528/rob- ... ishonesty/
Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists.
- Dr. Don Boys

Veovis likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 15186 posts

Postby blue iguana » Apr 8th, 2018, 11:05 am

I generally take a person at their word if they say they are going to do something. However, if I don't see them doing what they say they are going to do, that raises a red flag. If it happens again, then I start to lose all trust and I go by the action instead. Then I disregard the words and look at the behaviour.

When I have to rely on anybody's word for anything that is important to me or could impact my life, I check past behaviour. If there is a trail of half-hearted attempts and broken promises and failure to follow through, then I don't trust the words and the person that says them. Due to Trudeau’s actions, it causes me to give pause and question his intent.

Ken7 likes this post.
blue iguana

Liked in: 106 posts

Postby Ken7 » Apr 8th, 2018, 4:43 pm

bob vernon wrote:

I'd say that Justin is one of the least divisive PMs we've had. He's in favour of the Alberta pipelines. Steve had a decade to get pipe in the ground and just spun his wheels. Oh yeah, Steve did the "heavy lifting". Or maybe both of them were just trying to be all things to all people.

We've always been divided. It's a Canadian thing.

Apparently you have not watched the news. Oh well arguing with someone who voted Liberal is of no value. His Mr Dressup has the rest of Canadians saying they are American when out of the country.. LMAO at those who believe he has being doing a fine job at uniting Canada!

Even the Indiginous dispute in Saskatchewan has that province upset at his involvement. Like we really need more of a devision on that level.

2 people like this post.
Ken7
Guru

Liked in: 2433 posts

Previous

Return to Canada