Kicked Out Of Class

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Kicked Out Of Class

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:It is a case though. The only info you have is that “he has a history” which means that at one time during his time at the school he had worn something outside of dress code. .....The school has given multiple conflicting statements....

Amazing you missed this "violations". That's plural by the way. The school has not given multiple conflicting statements. The director has made some statements - the school is a different entity.

not amazing at all imo, he missed the violations
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
casey60
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by casey60 »

I never played hockey I don't have a hockey shirt. I put on my soccer sweater with a green logo in support. Does it matter what sport? It matters that we all show support! People should loosen up a bit instead of right away making rules and more rules.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

casey60 wrote:I never played hockey I don't have a hockey shirt. I put on my soccer sweater with a green logo in support. Does it matter what sport? It matters that we all show support! People should loosen up a bit instead of right away making rules and more rules.

There was no green logo and no one made up rules and more rules as evident by the original story.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Canada”