PM Promises Pipeline

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: PM Promises Pipeline

Post by The Green Barbarian »

daveandanne wrote:Here we go again does anyone remember when the Government of Canada bought Petro Canada Gas to stop the monopolies from ripping us off? .

I thought they bought it to make the Trudeau family rich.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Omnitheo wrote:
I can also empathize with BC’s concerns, and those of our indigenous communities though.

I don't know what "BC's" concerns are, but I do know what the concerns are of a lunatic fringe in BC who are being funded by US interests. I also like how you lump all Indigenous communities into one giant homogeneous anti-pipeline group, when this couldn't be further from the truth. Why smear them all like that? That's just being dishonest. What else is new.

https://www.transmountain.com/aboriginal-peoples
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Perhaps I should have been more specific about the particular communities that are opposed to it.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
I don't know what "BC's" concerns are, but I do know what the concerns are of a lunatic fringe in BC who are being funded by US interests.

Here lemme help you with that
https://www.castanet.net/news/Business/ ... 000-litres
but, Its going to be built regardless.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

"Bitumen, She's so Heavy"

Just be thankful this isn't Harper and his band.

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Jack DeBear wrote:
Just be thankful this isn't Harper and his band.

why?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Apr 17th, 2018, 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

Sunk in yet? . . .

And I should know 'cause I play 'second fiddle' with Jock Strap and his Elastic Band :biggrin:
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

All that can be added is music videos to support the argument/debate? REALLY, that's it? What a useless space of bandwidth.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

bob vernon wrote:https://globalnews.ca/news/4147946/paramount-resources-pipeline-leaks-290000-litres-of-oil-and-saltwater-in-alberta/

I wonder why the MSM always tries to downplay these spills? And why is 'Alberta' shown on the B.C. portion of the map?
Here's a more accurate version of what happened:
https://www.desmog.ca/2018/04/17/pipeli ... rn-alberta
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Cactusflower wrote:
bob vernon wrote:https://globalnews.ca/news/4147946/paramount-resources-pipeline-leaks-290000-litres-of-oil-and-saltwater-in-alberta/

I wonder why the MSM always tries to downplay these spills? And why is 'Alberta' shown on the B.C. portion of the map?

P.S. Please check out the NAFTA topic I posted this morning on the B.C. forum. Seems I'm not allowed to post the same link to two different threads or forums, but IMHO it has as much to do with "Crudeau's" KMX as it has to do with NAFTA.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:
I wonder why the MSM always tries to downplay these spills?

Perhaps because they are reporting actual events instead of apocalyptic nonsense demanded by the anti-pipeline lunatic fringe? That could be part of it.

What makes this "more accurate"? Especially since it's a link to a special interest website known for deliberately over-stating environmental disasters and blatant fear-mongering especially appealing to the anti-pipeline lunatic fringe. Just curious.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:but IMHO it has as much to do with "Crudeau's" KMX as it has to do with NAFTA.

Not really. But I do like the horrible pun on JT's name - with the hundreds of millions Greenpreach takes in from brain-dead suckers every year, you think they could have come up with something better than that.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Jack DeBear wrote:Sunk in yet? . . .

The only thing that has sunk in is how much I miss having Stephen Harper as our PM. That's for sure. Thanks for posting that video, it brought back good memories and a tear to my eye. I also remembered how Harper doing a Beatles song caused a bunch of idiot leftists to put together that Youtube video in which they muttered expletives about John Lennon's ghost. It was so dumb and ridiculous and was one of the reasons SH got a majority in 2011.

Also - is that John Horgan on the guitar?

Return to “Canada”