PM Promises Pipeline

Re: PM Promises Pipeline

Postby Gone_Fishin » Apr 18th, 2018, 12:32 pm

Here he goes again. Shouldn't he have learned the first time he said it?

Ecclesiastes 10:2 "A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left."
Get a high school drama teacher to run a country, and what do you get? High school drama.

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
Gone_Fishin
Guru

Liked in: 5356 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Apr 18th, 2018, 12:56 pm

Gone_Fishin wrote:Here he goes again. Shouldn't he have learned the first time he said it?

What a dumb-arse. He is supposedly "fighting" for BC and Alberta and our pipeline, taking time out from his jet-setting and hob-knobbing to hold useless "emergency" meetings in Ottawa with our unelected grinning idiot premier, and now here he is virtue-signaling to Euro-trash scumbags and elites in France to try and fit in with the far left and their quaint anti-oil nonsense. Sucking and blowing at the same time doesn't work Justin.
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal platform is all foofrah. Don't be fooled by the LIEberal decepticons. October 2019 can't come fast enough.

2 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 22602 posts

Postby christopher » Apr 18th, 2018, 1:20 pm

setting himself up for that UN job

3 people like this post.
christopher
Fledgling

Liked in: 236 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Apr 18th, 2018, 1:22 pm

christopher wrote:setting himself up for that UN job

if his ability to unite all religions in Canada is any indication (over the whole "declare you are pro-abortion or lose funding" nonsense) then Justin should be in the UN. He'd have the Israelis, the Iranians and the Palestinians all hugging and sobbing in no time.
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal platform is all foofrah. Don't be fooled by the LIEberal decepticons. October 2019 can't come fast enough.

2 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Snman » Apr 18th, 2018, 6:48 pm

How did this imbecile get elected?
Last edited by Snman on Apr 18th, 2018, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Snman
Übergod

Liked in: 982 posts

Postby bob vernon » Apr 18th, 2018, 7:41 pm

Trudeau will breeze to another majority win. He's like all those successful Liberal leaders before him: all things to a majority of people. He's an environmentalist AND he's in favour of the pipeline. A national Pharmacare plan is about to be unveiled, just in time for the next election to the delight of the growing senior population on prescriptions. And like, he legalized weed, man.

Who is his opposition?: the NDP have a leader in a turban who doesn't have a seat in the House. The Conservatives have a guy who's past anti-women stances just drive thinking women into the Liberal camp. Justin's a feminist. Just ask him. JT will win going away.
bob vernon
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1526 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Apr 19th, 2018, 5:25 am

bob vernon wrote: The Conservatives have a guy who's past anti-women stances just drive thinking women into the Liberal camp. .

Pure garbage.

Carrs Landing Viking likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Omnitheo » Apr 19th, 2018, 7:11 am

I regret I can’t replace my car tomorrow with a new Tesla. SHAME! SHAME on me for being anti oil! You guys are taking his comments so far out of context it’s not even funny.

Canada, like all countries have an obligation to help curtail climate change, and transitioning away from fossil fuels is essential for that. What Trudeau is saying is that we’re not at that stage yet. We can’t. We rely on our fossil fuels still, and the alternatives just aren’t there yet, therefor as much as he’d like to help Canada transition away, it is not something we can do, and he understands the reality of that. That is why Trudeau has done far more for Canada’s pipelines than any other prime minister in the last 15 years.

2 people like this post.
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4804 posts

Postby Cactusflower » Apr 19th, 2018, 9:19 am

Omnitheo wrote:I regret I can’t replace my car tomorrow with a new Tesla. SHAME! SHAME on me for being anti oil! You guys are taking his comments so far out of context it’s not even funny.

Canada, like all countries have an obligation to help curtail climate change, and transitioning away from fossil fuels is essential for that. What Trudeau is saying is that we’re not at that stage yet. We can’t. We rely on our fossil fuels still, and the alternatives just aren’t there yet, therefor as much as he’d like to help Canada transition away, it is not something we can do, and he understands the reality of that. That is why Trudeau has done far more for Canada’s pipelines than any other prime minister in the last 15 years.

Only fools believe Crudeau's shtick anymore. And you don't need to buy a Tesla to be emission-free. I bought a used Nissan Leaf and it didn't cost me any more than if I'd bought some gas-guzzling SUV. It has very few clicks on the odometer, the battery is like new, and it even has eco-mode so I get much more mileage out of it than is stated in the reviews.
Cactusflower
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1006 posts

Postby Deean » Apr 19th, 2018, 12:52 pm

I have a hard time understanding this! Alberta owns the oil and can control our energy, but BC does not own our coastline and anybody can do anything with it in the name of Canada. The government of the day can call the emergency act and strip a province of its government. Win or lose on this pipeline thing, I shall never view Alberta the same as I use to.

Cactusflower likes this post.
Deean
Fledgling

Liked in: 124 posts

Postby Ka-El » Apr 19th, 2018, 1:12 pm

Deean wrote: Win or lose on this pipeline thing, I shall never view Alberta the same as I use to.

Just imagine what the rest of the country is thinking about the gong-show going on out here right now. Our provincial government is doing everything in their power to make sue we lose out on this pipeline thing, and that is going to hurt all Canadians - not just those Canadians living and/or trying to make a life in this province. What a sad joke.
You know our educational system is failing us when we have posters who
think liberals are “far left”, and conservatives are “kind of in the middle”

2 people like this post.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 6485 posts

Postby Ranger66 » Apr 19th, 2018, 1:22 pm

I also regret that Canada cannot move away from oil faster, which does not mean I don’t understand that we will be hooked on oil for 20 years if they find a better energy source tomorrow. There are let’s say 22 million vehicle’s in Canada 10 times that in the USA, face it you have not seen the end of oil for some time to come.
To cool to live, to smart to die

2 people like this post.
Ranger66
Übergod

Liked in: 422 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Apr 19th, 2018, 1:33 pm

Ranger66 wrote:I also regret that Canada cannot move away from oil faster, which does not mean I don’t understand that we will be hooked on oil for 20 years if they find a better energy source tomorrow. There are let’s say 22 million vehicle’s in Canada 10 times that in the USA, face it you have not seen the end of oil for some time to come.

Yup. Today, I'm gonna get into a 550 hp semi that weights 45 tons. I'm gonna go with full throttle up the Pennask for about 40 minutes and burn as much fuel as I possibly can. Today, I will burn about 450 to 500 litres--dumping lots of carbon into the atmosphere. The majority of the weight will be simple H2O....so you can go to the store and buy a bottle of blank or a carton of blank anytime. I am destroying the planet for you. Aren't you happy with me?
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing. Save the planet, spay or neuter your kids.
oldtrucker
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1296 posts

Postby Ranger66 » Apr 19th, 2018, 1:37 pm

I appreciate your lack of comprehension.
To cool to live, to smart to die
Ranger66
Übergod

Liked in: 422 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Apr 19th, 2018, 1:44 pm

Thanks...if there was another way, like using a electric semi, or not haul H2O at all--- I would sleep easier at night.
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing. Save the planet, spay or neuter your kids.
oldtrucker
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1296 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Canada