Open refugee doors?

Open refugee doors?

Postby Nedroj » Apr 29th, 2018, 6:22 pm

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#224983

Because accepting 50,000+ refugees wasn’t good enough, this women thinks we should let everyone into our country without hardly any screening or proper vetting. All while we continue to hear on both mainstream and independent news about some Syrian refugee sexually assaulting women and children, Canadians being assaulted by syrian men, rape cases increasing, more and more talk about sharia law. This all sounds vaguely familiar and very concerning to say the least because it’s exactly what has been happening in Europe for the last couple years. Germany has felt the brunt of this taking in more refugees than any other country and their people are not happy about it. I was in Berlin when merkel was voted in last fall and the protests that I saw were alarming to say the least. I saw first hand the effect it has had over there and I wasn’t even going out of my way to find it. Their economy once the powerhouse of all of Europe has suffered greatly because of the over 1 million refugees that have came there.

Plus along with that we have also been accepting thousands of refugees from the US most of whom have crossed the border illegally. All I can say is I Can’t wait for the next round of elections both provincially and federally. The hijacked coalition party that have been running BC into the ground needs to go almost as much as Trudeau and his band of rejected social justice warriors.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius

9 people like this post.
Nedroj
Fledgling

Liked in: 316 posts

Re: Open refugee doors?

Postby seewood » Apr 29th, 2018, 6:39 pm

Open the doors? not a chance, stupid idea
increase the number of refugees allowed into Canada. Perhaps. Refugees that can and will contribute, have a skill set, rudimentary English or French, properly vetted, I could live with a few more. many do want to contribute and eventually do and are thankful for the chance.
If sponsored by family members, I'd like to see the refugees obtain some kind of medical insurance until they have paid into the Canadian tax system for 5 years or so. Using refugee status to jump the immigration queue, sorry

There was a thread where a refugee spent his time procreating, collecting child benefits, hung out at coffee shops not bothering to learn English or French, that guy should be sent back.
I am not wealthy but I am rich

4 people like this post.
seewood
Übergod

Liked in: 1354 posts

Postby Jlabute » Apr 29th, 2018, 7:08 pm

Mostly all Islamic countries allow polygamy, and after they immigrate to Canada, they set up websites encouraging many wives, many kids, and collect many welfare Cheques. We prosecute white polygamists, and Muslim polygamists are kept as a national secret. I don’t believe Canada should be turned in to a strictly Muslim country with harsh sharia law as we enable those who take advantage of multiple wives to breed everyone else out with no intention of integrating. Quran forbids a Muslim to be friends with a non Muslim.

https://immigrationwatchcanada.org/2017/08/07/11896/

https://www.muslima.com/en/women/marriage/canada/polygamy/that-accept-polygamy

https://www.secondwife.com
Justin Trudeau? NO! Trust in Judo!

3 people like this post.
Jlabute
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1364 posts

Postby bob vernon » Apr 29th, 2018, 7:10 pm

Most refugees will send their kids to school and they'll make something of themselves. Soft, uneducated, under motivated, fat, spoiled, unskilled, and generally lazy Canadians don't want the borders opened and see refugees passing them on the ladder and going after the success they'll never reach.
bob vernon
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1351 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Apr 29th, 2018, 7:56 pm

bob vernon wrote:Most refugees will send their kids to school and they'll make something of themselves. Soft, uneducated, under motivated, fat, spoiled, unskilled, and generally lazy Canadians don't want the borders opened and see refugees passing them on the ladder and going after the success they'll never reach.

Why is it so much to ask of fat lazy leftists to allow legal immigration? Why are leftists so stupid?
How do you destroy a political party? Elect a part-time drama teacher as your leader because of his last name.

2019 - The year we get rid of the Liberals and their drunken farm wife spending.

3 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 18408 posts

Postby wisdom01 » Apr 29th, 2018, 8:03 pm

Letting more in is crazy ... in fact we should be deporting a bunch that are already here. Do one thing anti-Canadian and you get a free ride back to your war torn hole.

All this leftie sympathetic garbage is going to be the undoing of all our forefathers have fought and worked hard to achieve ... and you have the likes of JT to thank ...

4 people like this post.
wisdom01

Liked in: 121 posts

Postby Queen K » Apr 29th, 2018, 8:09 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:
bob vernon wrote:Most refugees will send their kids to school and they'll make something of themselves. Soft, uneducated, under motivated, fat, spoiled, unskilled, and generally lazy Canadians don't want the borders opened and see refugees passing them on the ladder and going after the success they'll never reach.

Why is it so much to ask of fat lazy leftists to allow legal immigration? Why are leftists so stupid?

Bob Vernon, I know of many such stories where the immigrants have passed Canadians on the success ladder. Most definitely.

And GB, really! Not all Leftists are "fat and lazy", just some. Just like every walk of life. legal immigration and refugees are two separate categories. Two completely separate situations. But you know this. :up:
Here I thought there was nothing lower than a snakes belly in a rut in a ditch. I was wrong.

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 13978 posts

Postby Queen K » Apr 29th, 2018, 8:17 pm

It is my opinion that just because that one woman says to let in refugees unabated, it doesn't mean our brains have to fall out and let that happen. I found that article to a lot of fluff opinion from someone with an axe to grind. They weren't fleeing from war, the family had been living safely in Turkey after having arrived from Syria. I wonder how the book handles that fact? And Turkey was, and is, becoming more Muslim by the month. It's not like the family had been in a non-Muslim World.

But refugees need to be better prepared to live in a western society and not expect things to change for them. They have to adapt to us. And that's were it all falls down. Accomodating all the damn time. Allowing special prayer rooms in schools when we don't even say the Lord's Prayer in class anymore (might offend someone), etc.

Just say "suck it up" to all the special demands once in a while instead of bending over at the first complaint.

Damn it.
Here I thought there was nothing lower than a snakes belly in a rut in a ditch. I was wrong.

6 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 13978 posts

Postby the truth » Apr 29th, 2018, 8:47 pm

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6507 posts

Postby the truth » Apr 29th, 2018, 8:53 pm

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#224983 i get here now, shes releasing and selling her book

this is about here looking for her self entitled 15 min of fame.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6507 posts

Postby Williy » Apr 29th, 2018, 9:03 pm

seewood wrote:increase the number of refugees allowed into Canada. Perhaps. Refugees that can and will contribute, have a skill set, rudimentary English or French, properly vetted, I could live with a few more. many do want to contribute and eventually do and are thankful for the chance.

Exactly.
My own personal experience...rented my condo to the middle aged Iraqi couple whereas the rent came in the form of a Gov't Rental assistance cheque(it was never late tho). What was actually happening was their 3 30-something kids & their families were also living there under the radar. Many many people. The two sons were living the life....flashy cars, the thick gold neck chain, etc & leaving the wife and screeming kids for the party lifestyle returning just to sleep there from 3am till noon. They never vacuumed the carpet once in 3 1/2 years that they lived there. Corn broom only. Left the place a pigsty with no intent to clean it even after giving them an extra week to clean. Rental Tenancy Branch demanded we give entire damage deposit back within 15 days or double fine. Won on appeal months later but big deal....you can't enforce the order because the only "money" they have is in the form of Gov't subsidy. But hey Rental Tenancy Branch says.....that order is good for 10 years. You can chase them for 10 years for that money back.

2 people like this post.
Williy

Liked in: 27 posts

Postby burnedatstake » Apr 29th, 2018, 9:12 pm

i dont think people realize the circumstances and sacrifices syrian refugees had to make to get to a better life. if someone works that hard and is that desperate to get out - i wanna be a sanctuary for them. history always repeats itself. whether its blacks or irish or japs or chinese or hindus or sihks there was always the cowards that said no and stay out and go away. and now those people are some threads in the fabric of our society. and im proud of that.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
burnedatstake
Übergod

Liked in: 378 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Apr 29th, 2018, 9:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
I've posted it before. There is only catastrophe to be had for Canada if we opened the gates to China or India, the African continent, (or anywhere), with populations of over 1 billion to our 35 million. Global population 7.4 billion. Ridiculous and out of control.
Canada should be letting in ONLY skilled professions that are needed. It is impossible for us, or any lower population country to make any meaningful difference in the world with immigration at this point. We need to close the gates in Canada. We also need a extinction event. Perhaps in Indo-China and Africa that extinction event is already in play in those places from their over population and complete environmental destruction...we don't need that here. They breed like rats, with no fore thought on the consequences of overpopulation ,and, they will bring that destruction here if we let them. Also, entire regions of the planet are in conflict, way, way to many people to help. If we let in just 10% of Syria, and say-Ethiopia for funzies, that would add another Vancouver ,Toronto, and Montreal to our population. Yes...it's turning our back to them. No choice-it's simply to late. I would have a much more positive opinion if some how magically, the entire planet went to a 1 child per couple program and reversed the population curve. Is my opinion to harsh?, or is the math impossible to work with- as described in the posted video?
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.

2 people like this post.
oldtrucker
Übergod

Liked in: 821 posts

Postby averagejoe » Apr 29th, 2018, 10:52 pm

These refugees are part of the world wide United Nations replacement population agenda and guess what!
We fall into these categories even though we aren't mentioned.....United States right next door to us.

This was planned for you in 2001 17 years ago without your input or vote as to who you want to replace you.....

Replacement Migration:
Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?

United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality.

http://www.un.org/esa/population/public ... ration.htm

UN told EU to accept 1.3m MORE migrants EVERY YEAR or face population crisis
THE United Nations told Europe to accept even MORE migrants as a way of CONTROLLING the continent’s declining population.

The radical report, titled ‘Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?’ advocates an influx of immigrants as a means of supporting an ageing population.

It projects that over the next 50 years the population of several western countries, including the UK, Germany, France and Italy, will steadily decline unless measures are taken to reverse the trend.

Penned in 2001, the report has resurfaced in the wake of the migrant crisis sweeping Europe.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/72 ... ion-report
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

2 people like this post.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2520 posts

Postby Mark5 » Apr 29th, 2018, 11:28 pm

The people that settled Canada were mostly Europeans that were looking for a better life. Many but not all of them were Christians. There were many Asian people too. They did all the heavy lifting and hacked out a civilization out of a wild and hostile land. They died of disease and deprivation and from starvation. They suffered in isolation and loneliness on windswept prairies in the harsh winters. They saw crops die and wither and domestic animals freeze to death. They fought wars and left their blood and bones in the soil. They took chances and sometimes lost everything they had worked for. Canadians grave yards are full of their children that didn`t make it.
Do many of these people who have moved here lately understand and appreciate any of that? Do they know what people went through to make the Canada we have to day? I hope those who move here and who bring their languages and cultures and do not seem to want to adapt to Canadian culture and identity realize that they have it much easier than the people who first came here. I would hope that they respect what Canada is and how it came to be. I would also hope that they join forces with us all and continue to work together to make and keep Canada great and respect our laws and culture and heritage. Diversity is only a strength if we all work together and a weakness if we do not.

4 people like this post.
Mark5
Fledgling

Liked in: 292 posts

Next

Return to Canada