40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teachers

40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teachers

Postby johnrae » Jun 15th, 2018, 7:10 am

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/22 ... buse-study

"Of the 100 people arrested in Canada, Classen said 40 were teachers."

"However, they quickly ran into roadblocks. Ontario, British Columbia and Saskatchewan are the only provinces where the organizations responsible for certifying teachers make disciplinary decisions public"


Wow, this is disgusting. The number is definitely higher as only three provinces make disciplinary actions public. As for the teachers who only have an arts degree, the math is simple. 40 out of 100 is 40%. This should be on market place or a documentary as this is scary. My daughter is in grade 10 and I made sure that she saw this. Made sure she was aware and to avoid any one on one instruction after school.
Disgusting perverts.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
johnrae
Fledgling
 
Posts: 168
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 192 posts
Joined: Sep 2nd, 2014, 12:30 pm

Re: 40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teach

Postby KK69 » Jun 15th, 2018, 9:41 am

What is going on with society? This article is shocking, but at the same time doesn't surprise me.
Some of the teachers at my sons school creep me out.

It kinda makes sense why some of the teachers pick the profession. If you like child porn then work close to children????

I guess if I liked puppies I would work at a pet store :200:

2 people like this post.
KK69
 
Posts: 40
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 23 posts
Joined: Sep 10th, 2009, 2:26 pm

Re: 40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teach

Postby Centurion » Jun 15th, 2018, 9:58 am

This is old news. Its been known for quite some time that approximately 1 in a 100 students have been abused by a teacher. For comparison, only about 1 in a 1000 children were abused by Catholic priests and that was a major news story. Teachers unions have been protecting these predators for decades. I despise the #MeToo movement, but if it sheds light on this hidden problem then it might achieve something positive.

3 people like this post.
User avatar
Centurion
Board Meister
 
Posts: 482
Likes: 1753 posts
Liked in: 131 posts
Joined: Apr 29th, 2007, 12:22 pm
Location: Penticton

Re: 40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teach

Postby the truth » Jun 16th, 2018, 1:41 pm

KK69 wrote:What is going on with society? This article is shocking, but at the same time doesn't surprise me.
Some of the teachers at my sons school creep me out.

It kinda makes sense why some of the teachers pick the profession. If you like child porn then work close to children????

I guess if I liked puppies I would work at a pet store :200:


sad but true.........
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
the truth
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 18218
Likes: 13435 posts
Liked in: 7636 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: 40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teach

Postby the truth » Jun 16th, 2018, 1:42 pm

Centurion wrote:This is old news. Its been known for quite some time that approximately 1 in a 100 students have been abused by a teacher. For comparison, only about 1 in a 1000 children were abused by Catholic priests and that was a major news story. Teachers unions have been protecting these predators for decades. I despise the #MeToo movement, but if it sheds light on this hidden problem then it might achieve something positive.


maybe the only positive
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
the truth
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 18218
Likes: 13435 posts
Liked in: 7636 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: 40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teach

Postby alanjh595 » Jun 16th, 2018, 2:10 pm

the truth wrote:
Centurion wrote:This is old news. Its been known for quite some time that approximately 1 in a 100 students have been abused by a teacher. For comparison, only about 1 in a 1000 children were abused by Catholic priests and that was a major news story. Teachers unions have been protecting these predators for decades. I despise the #MeToo movement, but if it sheds light on this hidden problem then it might achieve something positive.


maybe the only positive


There is NOTHING positive in the facts and figures provided above.

I would like to know what the percentage of male teachers, compared to female teachers are.

Maybe it is time to stop ALL adult males from having any interaction with children all together?
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
User avatar
alanjh595
Guru
 
Posts: 9364
Likes: 3658 posts
Liked in: 4625 posts
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: 40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teach

Postby Walking Wounded » Jun 16th, 2018, 2:47 pm

alanjh595 wrote:
Maybe it is time to stop ALL adult males from having any interaction with children all together?


I sure hope that you are not suggesting that I should not be allowed to raise my two daughters as a single dad.
User avatar
Walking Wounded
Übergod
 
Posts: 1210
Likes: 6699 posts
Liked in: 2084 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2009, 11:25 pm

Re: 40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teach

Postby Jflem1983 » Jun 16th, 2018, 3:19 pm

Teachers are all liberals
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

phasyluck likes this post.
User avatar
Jflem1983
Guru
 
Posts: 5785
Likes: 12256 posts
Liked in: 3272 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: 40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teach

Postby alanjh595 » Jun 16th, 2018, 3:32 pm

Walking Wounded wrote:
alanjh595 wrote:
Maybe it is time to stop ALL adult males from having any interaction with children all together?


I sure hope that you are not suggesting that I should not be allowed to raise my two daughters as a single dad.


NO, I am not suggesting that at all. I am suggesting that all professionally employed men that have to have interaction with children, not be allowed.

It's always a male that seems to commit this crime, maybe they should be not allowed to be in these positions. I don't agree with my own statement, as I am not socially inclined to have any attraction to younger females (or males). (I am a father of one of each).
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
User avatar
alanjh595
Guru
 
Posts: 9364
Likes: 3658 posts
Liked in: 4625 posts
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: 40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teach

Postby Walking Wounded » Jun 16th, 2018, 5:14 pm

But then what about the female teachers that we hear about that have sex with young boys? This is not a male thing, it's a human thing.
User avatar
Walking Wounded
Übergod
 
Posts: 1210
Likes: 6699 posts
Liked in: 2084 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2009, 11:25 pm

Re: 40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teach

Postby Jflem1983 » Jun 17th, 2018, 3:20 pm

Best to get rid of all teachers. Replace the useless twits with a computer screen. Problem solved. No more marxist educators ruining kids
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
User avatar
Jflem1983
Guru
 
Posts: 5785
Likes: 12256 posts
Liked in: 3272 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: 40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teach

Postby Ken7 » Jun 17th, 2018, 8:45 pm

This is not shocking.

Why I say that is if you have a sweet tooth would you like to work in a candy store or at a bakery. I wonder if there is any connection with Fireman having a fascination with fire?

How many would be pyromaniacs..or boarder line.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
User avatar
Ken7
Guru
 
Posts: 7079
Likes: 4260 posts
Liked in: 3088 posts
Joined: Sep 30th, 2007, 4:09 pm

Re: 40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teach

Postby bob vernon » Jun 19th, 2018, 10:27 pm

They're all union members. Likely indoctrinated at late night meetings.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
bob vernon
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2665
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 1529 posts
Joined: Oct 27th, 2008, 10:37 am

Re: 40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teach

Postby johnrae » Sep 28th, 2018, 3:16 pm

https://www.*bleep*.com/watercooler/ ... y_charges/

Another pervert teacher caught with hands in the child porn jar.
Disgusting
johnrae
Fledgling
 
Posts: 168
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 192 posts
Joined: Sep 2nd, 2014, 12:30 pm

Re: 40% of convicted Canadian child porn offenders are teach

Postby gman313 » Sep 28th, 2018, 3:18 pm

Ken7 wrote:This is not shocking.

Why I say that is if you have a sweet tooth would you like to work in a candy store or at a bakery. I wonder if there is any connection with Fireman having a fascination with fire?

How many would be pyromaniacs..or boarder line.



plenty of alcoholics in the wine industry. It is socially acceptable to be hammered there all the time I couldn't believe what I saw working in a medium sized winery here
gman313
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3257
Likes: 1506 posts
Liked in: 1744 posts
Joined: Sep 15th, 2008, 8:03 pm

Next

Return to Canada

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests