Fredericton Shooting

Jmfva
Übergod

Re: Fredericton Shooting

Post by Jmfva »

Centurion wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/fredericton-shooting-police-court-order-publication-1.4785827

I am betting this person was a unhinged, leftist, Trudeau supporter.

how much do you want to bet Centurion :up:

"Brendan Doyle, the former owner of recently closed Read’s Newsstand & Cafe in Fredericton, said he also asked Matthew Vincent Raymond to stop frequenting his coffee shop after he allegedly expressed Islamophobic views and shared his dislike for Syrian refugees with patrons."

“I saw (Matthew Vincent Raymond) one weekend in front of city hall with a sandwich board sign that said ‘No Sharia,’ and other anti-Islamic sentiments,” said former cafe owner Brendan Doyle. “I determined he was ignorant and misinformed.”

he actually sounds a lot like a few on this forum :200:
Centurion
Board Meister

Post by Centurion »

Jmfva wrote:
Centurion wrote:
how much do you want to bet Centurion :up:

"Brendan Doyle, the former owner of recently closed Read’s Newsstand & Cafe in Fredericton, said he also asked Matthew Vincent Raymond to stop frequenting his coffee shop after he allegedly expressed Islamophobic views and shared his dislike for Syrian refugees with patrons."

“I saw (Matthew Vincent Raymond) one weekend in front of city hall with a sandwich board sign that said ‘No Sharia,’ and other anti-Islamic sentiments,” said former cafe owner Brendan Doyle. “I determined he was ignorant and misinformed.”

he actually sounds a lot like a few on this forum :200:

Time will tell, I am certainly not putting the matter to rest based on second hand hearsay of a cafe worker who allegedly interacted with him. Remember the last terror attack in Toronto? Within hours the media were spouting in lockstep about how he simply had mental illness and how nice his smile was. It was only days later that we learned about his nefarious connections and criminal ties. Time will tell.
Jmfva
Übergod

Post by Jmfva »

Centurion wrote:Time will tell, I am certainly not putting the matter to rest based on second hand hearsay of a cafe worker who allegedly interacted with him. Remember the last terror attack in Toronto? Within hours the media were spouting in lockstep about how he simply had mental illness and how nice his smile was. It was only days later that we learned about his nefarious connections and criminal ties. Time will tell.

Exactly,

Time will tell. Don't be making bets that you can't back up.
Centurion
Board Meister

Post by Centurion »

I stand by my statement. There is something about this murderer that is unflattering to the left or the government in general, hence the publication ban. If there was even a hint that he was a right-winger it would have been plastered all over the media incessantly.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Yes, there is something about this shooter that is unflattering to the left...the fact that he shot and murdered people.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Aug 16th, 2018, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Jmfva
Übergod

Post by Jmfva »

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Brutal. Used a hunting rifle. From an elevated position. What a coward. This is a mental health or anger issue. Glad he got put down .

RIP.

Every nutjob that does this cra p. Just makes it harder for legitimate gun owners. People who sell them. Collect them. All these people get caught up in the fallout from one lunatic
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Centurion wrote:I stand by my statement. There is something about this murderer that is unflattering to the left or the government in general, hence the publication ban. If there was even a hint that he was a right-winger it would have been plastered all over the media incessantly.

correct, and now that they have cleaned and covered up anything that might make the left look bad the ban has been lifted --see how that works -- :smt045
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Jmfva
Übergod

Post by Jmfva »

the truth wrote:
Centurion wrote:I stand by my statement. There is something about this murderer that is unflattering to the left or the government in general, hence the publication ban. If there was even a hint that he was a right-winger it would have been plastered all over the media incessantly.

correct, and now that they have cleaned and covered up anything that might make the left look bad the ban has been lifted --see how that works -- :smt045

Tinfoil hat... [icon_lol2.gif]
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

maybe ,maybe not, :200:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I 'm not sure what the whole bit about protecting the left.
By all accounts early on by media aside from killing people , the shooter probably had more in common with the average right wing nut.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

please provide link to your statement ,thanks
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I don't know much about these bans but with all eyes and ears on the media with 4 dead.
I could only imagine it's far easier to have an accurate recollection of a person or an event without the constant barrage of media interviews which may or may not be so accurate, but they can change opinions, change your take on someone or something, have people second guess their own version of the truth.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

the truth wrote:please provide link to your statement ,thanks

I'm not wasting my time providing you with anything, search for yourself - There was interviews etc

Return to “Canada”