All things Trudeau

Re: All things Trudeau

Postby Gone_Fishin » Jan 10th, 2019, 6:03 pm

Harper was very disliked by those in the "Indian Industry." Progressive FN worked with Harper. Those who were afraid his reforms designed to help FN band members achieve better transparency from corrupt band leaders ran a massive campaign to keep the status quo. Of course Trudeau, who also hates transparency, repealed all those reforms designed to help band members, and thanked the corrupt "Indian Industry" for their support by entrenching the corrupt ways of old.

Now we're seeing a backlash against Trudeau as individual band members realize they were duped by the lying sack of crap Hair'n'Sox.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 "A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left."
Get a high school drama teacher to run a country, and what do you get? High school drama.

3 people like this post.
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4080 posts

Postby floppi » Jan 10th, 2019, 6:52 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 11th, 2019, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic

Omnitheo likes this post.
floppi
Übergod

Liked in: 429 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 11th, 2019, 11:18 am

Here's JT's town hall in Regina yesterday. Scroll to 1 hr 16:55 - the guy has a great line - "I have to congratulate you. You made it 45 minutes into your speech without blaming Harper". :biggrin: :D :biggrin:
Ten people holding a sign on a road shouldn't be able to stop thousands of people from making a living. The needs of the many must come ahead of the lunacy of the few.

2019 - The year we get rid of the Liberals and their drunken farm wife spending.

4 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 18062 posts

Postby Pete Podoski » Jan 11th, 2019, 11:51 am

What an a-hole answer to the young lady's question.

https://www.facebook.com/OntarioProud/v ... 38371/?t=0

How can the most devout peanut chucker even think about supporting this arrogant prick?

Gone_Fishin likes this post.
Pete Podoski
Board Meister

Liked in: 656 posts

Postby floppi » Jan 11th, 2019, 11:55 am

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Here's JT's town hall in Regina yesterday. Scroll to 1 hr 16:55 - the guy has a great line - "I have to congratulate you. You made it 45 minutes into your speech without blaming Harper". :biggrin: :D :biggrin:

I don't blame JT and the Libs for bringing up Trump mini-me Harper every chance he gets. He was the reason Trudeau and the Liberals won the election in 2015 and it will be the reason why JT and the Libs will win this year. We still havent forgotten the Trum......uh er Harper years. And plus there is simply no one else that's ready for prime time.

burnedatstake likes this post.
floppi
Übergod

Postby floppi » Jan 11th, 2019, 12:11 pm

Pete Podoski wrote:What an a-hole answer to the young lady's question.

How can the most devout peanut chucker even think about supporting this arrogant prick?

Takes guts just to put your face into a hostile environment, don't you think? I wonder how many PC leaders have done this?

burnedatstake likes this post.
floppi
Übergod

Postby Merry » Jan 11th, 2019, 12:13 pm

floppi wrote:I don't blame JT and the Libs for bringing up Trump mini-me Harper every chance he gets. He was the reason Trudeau and the Liberals won the election in 2015 and it will be the reason why JT and the Libs will win this year. We still havent forgotten the Trum......uh er Harper years.

Blaming Harper worked well for the first year, but now it's getting tired.

The Libs have been in power long enough now to take both credit and blame for things they've done. Harper is history. Get over it.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin

2 people like this post.
Merry
Guru

Liked in: 5477 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 11th, 2019, 12:17 pm

floppi wrote:
Takes guts just to put your face into a hostile environment, don't you think? I wonder how many PC leaders have done this?

This is just apologist crap. That idiot isn't putting his face into a hostile environment, he's doing the same thing that he does in Parliament, he refuses to answer the questions that are presented. What are the point of these "Town Halls" anyway? Our coward of a PM won't answer tough questions and just acts like an arrogant jerk when confronted on it. This is just embarrassing!!
Ten people holding a sign on a road shouldn't be able to stop thousands of people from making a living. The needs of the many must come ahead of the lunacy of the few.

2019 - The year we get rid of the Liberals and their drunken farm wife spending.

Pete Podoski likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby floppi » Jan 11th, 2019, 12:22 pm

Merry wrote:
floppi wrote:I don't blame JT and the Libs for bringing up Trump mini-me Harper every chance he gets. He was the reason Trudeau and the Liberals won the election in 2015 and it will be the reason why JT and the Libs will win this year. We still havent forgotten the Trum......uh er Harper years.

The Libs have been in power long enough now to take both credit and blame for things they've done. Harper is history. Get over it.

Why was the pipeline that is vital to our economy quashed in the courts? Why does the FN mistrust our leaders? Why is our government still lacking tax revenue? Perhaps, those are some of the legacies still leftover from the previous government and why JT and company got elected and will be again. It's not like the Cons didn't have a second chance to right the ship. So boo hoo if you think JT and the Libs are doing a poor job, imo, compared to the last party that was in power, they are doing a good job.
floppi
Übergod

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 11th, 2019, 12:23 pm

What a total toad. Just a complete arrogant jerk.

The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Gone_Fishin » Jan 11th, 2019, 12:36 pm

floppi wrote:

By the peanut chuckers' definition, it takes guts to lie to people. By my definition, the biggest cowards are liars that refuse to deal with the truth. Trudeau is a massive coward. The way he dismissed this lady's question was arrogant and speaks volumes about his lack of caring for Canadians. The resounding booing from the audience shows that people have had enough of his crap.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 "A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left."
Get a high school drama teacher to run a country, and what do you get? High school drama.

3 people like this post.
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4080 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 11th, 2019, 12:40 pm

floppi wrote:
I don't blame JT and the Libs for bringing up Trump mini-me Harper every chance he gets. .

I do. It's lazy and it's stupid.

But here's a prediction of the commentary one year into the future from Liberal peanut-chuckers - Jan 11, 2020:

PM Scheer needs to stop blaming the Trudeau Liberals for all of the problems around the giant deficits that are still being run by the government. He's been in power for almost 4 months now!

The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby floppi » Jan 11th, 2019, 12:43 pm

Oh so he's growing into a real politician then. :D
floppi
Übergod

Postby Omnitheo » Jan 11th, 2019, 12:52 pm

Merry wrote:

Why are the liberals held to different standards than the conservatives? Even multiple terms in Harper's regime, they still aired attack ads bringing up things that occurred under Cretien.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4072 posts

Postby featfan » Jan 11th, 2019, 12:59 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 11th, 2019, 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wrong thread for this post.
featfan
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 332 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Canada