All things Trudeau

Re: All things Trudeau

Postby floppi » Feb 7th, 2019, 2:50 pm

Catsumi wrote:Haha, too late. He opens his yap and peeps are pizzed right now.

Odour de Trudoo wafts into all corners of the Canadian landscape. So, what's next?

Oh yes, today it's about that SNC-Lavalin matter. They just can't keep their noses clean, can they?

Gosh, I could never be a Lib shill, it's just too much work defending the endless idiocy. [icon_lol2.gif]

You mean the uninformed peeps are pizzed cause JT was right? I guess it's tough for the partisan crowd to admit their mistake but that's par for the course :D .
floppi
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 805 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Feb 7th, 2019, 3:08 pm

Ka-El wrote:If only we had a qualified alternative candidate to vote for. Bernier is obviously qualified enough, but I think most Canadians are going to find him too far right. May and Singh are both really non-starters, and yet both still more qualified than dimples. With the NDP, Greens and Cons as weak as they are right now, Trudeau’s chances are still looking good despite everything.

Lol. Please keep up with the stupid "dimples" comments. This idiotic methodology worked so well for the Conservatives in 2015.
Justin Trudeau is a peanut-chucking snollygoster snowflake. But he has nice dimples. Remember, the hypocrisy of the Left knows no bounds.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 20286 posts

Postby floppi » Feb 7th, 2019, 3:11 pm

Glacier wrote:"I did not have sexual relations..."
That's how believable this is...

https://twitter.com/BoyerMichel/status/ ... 7312047104

https://t.co/4oEEUU5i7H

Ah yes.....let's go bananas again over an unproven allegation. I guess there just isn't enough dirt on JT and the Libs like the previous government so the JT haters have to resort to lies, allegations and exaggerations to create some dirt. Now it would have been a scandal if SNC-Lavalin had gotten a remediation agreement but that wasn't the case, was it? So I guess this one again falls in the nothing burger de jour unproven allegation category. Nice try tho [icon_lol2.gif]
floppi
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Catsumi » Feb 7th, 2019, 4:07 pm

The Trudeau Gaffes: chapter 17, vol 8

The Cdn voter peeps will not forgive and forget so easily as some would have us believe. Vote early, vote often.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/tr ... -pay-taxes
J. Trudeau, the PM who brought corruption, scandal and spending to a laughing world stage

Make the Cdn wet dream come true. Vote MAD MAX
Catsumi
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4183 posts

Postby Gixxer » Feb 7th, 2019, 6:07 pm

Catsumi wrote:The Trudeau Gaffes: chapter 17, vol 8

The Cdn voter peeps will not forgive and forget so easily as some would have us believe. Vote early, vote often.

But they dont. As a taxpayer that paid alot in taxes in 2018 and received no government kickbacks Im glad the PM brought this to attention. Time for the lower 40% to start paying their fair share to live in this beautiful country.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1562 posts

Postby floppi » Feb 7th, 2019, 7:19 pm

Gixxer wrote:
Catsumi wrote:The Trudeau Gaffes: chapter 17, vol 8

But they dont. As a taxpayer that paid alot in taxes in 2018 and received no government kickbacks Im glad the PM brought this to attention. Time for the lower 40% to start paying their fair share to live in this beautiful country.

I don't know about you but that is pretty low on my beeatch list.
floppi
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Catsumi » Feb 7th, 2019, 9:49 pm

Both of you ^^^^ obviously did not open the link. Yes, you can cast a vote right there for your nutbar PM. You really should let him know that you appreciate the efforts he makes, maybe leave your names there. Who knows, maybe some graft cash will be yours for the taking.

You guys are hilarious! [icon_lol2.gif]
J. Trudeau, the PM who brought corruption, scandal and spending to a laughing world stage

Gone_Fishin likes this post.
Catsumi
Lord of the Board

Postby Gixxer » Feb 7th, 2019, 9:59 pm

Catsumi wrote:Both of you ^^^^ obviously did not open the link. Yes, you can cast a vote right there for your nutbar PM. You really should let him know that you appreciate the efforts he makes, maybe leave your names there. Who knows, maybe some graft cash will be yours for the taking.

You sound like someone in the lower 40%
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Postby floppi » Feb 7th, 2019, 10:12 pm

Catsumi wrote:Both of you ^^^^ obviously did not open the link. Yes, you can cast a vote right there for your nutbar PM. You really should let him know that you appreciate the efforts he makes, maybe leave your names there. Who knows, maybe some graft cash will be yours for the taking.

First of all your link doesn't work....no audio but going by the heading it's already been debunked so I'm not sure why your still carrying on about that. [icon_lol2.gif] Here give it to you again,

Trudeau is right: 40% of Canadians don’t pay income taxes, 

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstor ... li=AAggNb9
floppi
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Catsumi » Feb 8th, 2019, 6:05 am

As usual, you miss the point entirely.

Is there any other politician stupid enough to make such an inflammatory statement about the voters so close to election time?

Admit it, you are backing a horse without a brain in this race. [icon_lol2.gif]

Merry likes this post.
Catsumi
Lord of the Board

Postby floppi » Feb 8th, 2019, 8:38 am

Catsumi wrote:As usual, you miss the point entirely.

Is there any other politician stupid enough to make such an inflammatory statement about the voters so close to election time?

Admit it, you are backing a horse without a brain in this race. [icon_lol2.gif]

Weren't you ranting on about not telling the truth several posts back? So now JT says something true and I've missed the point? [icon_lol2.gif] I would say he had information and knowledge most of us didn't know. In the end, it kinda made the CONservatives shrills look a little foolish and uninformed but then again that's par for the course.

Gixxer likes this post.
floppi
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Gixxer » Feb 8th, 2019, 8:56 am

Technically they pay taxes but with all the benefits they receive they get it back and a whole lot more.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Postby Catsumi » Feb 8th, 2019, 9:10 am

I love it!

Each and every day JT & Co manage to pizz off more and more Canadians. The results will be a major thrashing and blood letting on the exalted, long-awaited Election Day.

the truth likes this post.
Catsumi
Lord of the Board

Postby normaM » Feb 8th, 2019, 9:22 am

And if it isn't the major blood letting, then what?
That's always an issue speaking politics, ppl get so wound up and then when their " person" doesn't get in
They get more wound up if that is possible
He wasn't incorrect in his statement.
Still saying unless he eat a live Puppy on TV he'll get in again.
Be nice to have someone running who I want to support. Not too exciting to try and decide what is the lesser of the Evils.

But hey he's giving us 3000 more buses, still hoping for the Mercedes tho.
Edit to add... talk is cheap, we need to hear what the action is going be. If I had sleepless nights thinking of JT winning I'd announce I'll walk thru Orchard Park dressed as the Grim Reaper. ( which would be something I might do anyhow for fun)
If onion rings are wrong I don't wanna be right
normaM
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 4733 posts

Postby Catsumi » Feb 8th, 2019, 9:48 am

I am being an optimist this time around, trusting and believing that Canadians have learned a lot in the past few years and will vote for anything, anyone, but this miserable curr. I ask again, what politician would go out of his way to rile the populace as he does, especially before an election? Taken with all the rest of his silliness and irresponsibleness it is abundantly clear that we have an Airhead at the helm.

The list is lengthy of the transgressions of Jt & Co.posted some time ago. I will be updating that list upon my return from the equatorial region. Staying inside and condensing their "mishaps" will keep me hot enough, I should think.

Catsumi
Lord of the Board

PreviousNext

Return to Canada