Trudeau vs Scheer

Pete Podoski
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: All things Trudeau

Post by Pete Podoski »

Lots of people are figuring just how completely stupid Justin Trudeau actually is.

Figured our PM out

Contributed - Mar 17, 2019 / 9:00 am | Story: 251654

I've just come realize how incredibly stupid our prime minister is.

Wow! I think I must be even dumber not to have figured it out until now.

A drama teacher arguing rule of law with not just any lawyers, but very bright ones.

Imagine this moron negotiating on Canada's behalf around the world?

Stan Macruger

https://www.castanet.net/news/Letters/2 ... our-PM-out
Be sure to read Justin Trudeau's new autobiography: Sunny Day Sketches of a Small Mind
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 18th, 2019, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Things that make me go hmmm: Does a PM usually announce a cabinet shuffle when what he's about to do is appoint one person to fill a single vacant seat?
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

and GOOD RIDDANCE !...

Turnip ....
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ydFuNZXI8 it never stop with this goof he makes trump look good :200:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

rustled wrote:Things that make me go hmmm: Does a PM usually announce a cabinet shuffle when what he's about to do is appoint one person to fill a single vacant seat?
I never remember it happening before now . . . I would seem that JT is pulling out all the stops to distract. I don't know who I'll be voting for in October but I know that it won't be the Liberals. They had my vote in 2015 and I certainly feel let down.
Pete Podoski
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Pete Podoski »

Gee, these guys had Trudeau pegged as Mr. Dressup and as being totally incompetent before the 2015 election.

Never ignore the warning signs, ladies and gentlemen.

Justin Trudeau insists new beard completely unrelated to polls

JULY 14, 2015 by AARON HAGEY-MACKAY(@AARONHM)

Photo Credit

VANCOUVER – Justin Trudeau arrived to a speaking engagement today with what witnesses say was a kempt, salt-and-pepper beard that gave him an air of maturity he had previously lacked in the public eye.

When asked, Trudeau said that the beard was in no way a reaction to recent polls that put the NDP over the Liberals, and he was in no way attempting to mimic the beard of the NDP’s leader, Thomas Mulcair.

“I’ve always identified as a bearded man, I’ve just chosen to bring it out today,” said Trudeau.

“Did I simply decide to copy [Thomas] Mulcair’s beard after looking at a poll showing the NDP in first place, and concluding that a beard would be far easier than re-tooling my entire platform and persona? Absolutely not.”

The speaking engagement was a Liberal fundraiser brunch in Vancouver, where many said they didn’t recognize their own party’s leader at first, but reported to no longer have constant gnawing pangs of anxiety that Trudeau would be completely incompetent and totally unprepared to govern if elected.

{Snip}

At press time, Justin Trudeau was seen applying glue to his face in a men’s bathroom.

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2015/07/ju ... -to-polls/
Be sure to read Justin Trudeau's new autobiography: Sunny Day Sketches of a Small Mind
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

creepy, :200: :200:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

we know that he glues on his eyebrows so the fake beard is just the next step...

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

wt :cuss: :200: :200:
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

At least the drama department has plenty of glue to keep this Clown intact.

Too bad it's water-soluble glue, so when he cries, the mask dissolves.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
FairlyKnew
Fledgling

Post by FairlyKnew »

Did anyone else watch question period today? Candace Bergen questioned Trudeau about SNC and accused him of being a "fake feminist". Trudeau went apoplectic, yelling and waving his arms around. She then told him that he enjoyed yelling at women. It went on but he must have realized his mistake and answered more calmly. I think the pressure is getting to him. Hard for him not to get his own way all the time.

Funny thing is that CBC showed the coverage of Question Period, but I have not seen anything further that shows Trudeau's extreme reaction. They show Ms. Bergen and snippets of Trudeau but not his actual response. Are they trying to protect him?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the true jt is starting to show he's a woman hater
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

FairlyKnew wrote:Did anyone else watch question period today? Candace Bergen questioned Trudeau about SNC and accused him of being a "fake feminist". Trudeau went apoplectic, yelling and waving his arms around. She then told him that he enjoyed yelling at women. It went on but he must have realized his mistake and answered more calmly. I think the pressure is getting to him. Hard for him not to get his own way all the time.

Funny thing is that CBC showed the coverage of Question Period, but I have not seen anything further that shows Trudeau's extreme reaction. They show Ms. Bergen and snippets of Trudeau but not his actual response. Are they trying to protect him?

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Canada”