Trudeau vs Scheer

KK69

Re: Justin lets 60 ISIS fighters into Canada

Post by KK69 »

When I first read this I thought it was fake news.... I wish it was fake news. What are the liberals thinking? How can this benefit our country. There are plenty of skilled workers from around the world that would love to call Canada home. Why does Justin want these killers living here. They hate us and our values.
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

As citizens of Canada, we have to let them back in, but that doesn't mean we can't prosecute them, and those who are found to have fought against us or our allies should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We need to make sure we have laws to keep us safe from such people over the long term, so indefinite prison sentences for those who engage in such treasonous behaviour would be a start. Canada should not be seen as a welcoming place to traitors.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

[attachment=0]trudeau1.jpg[/attachment]

So true.
Attachments
trudeau1.jpg
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

As I pointed out in the thread $10 Million Apiece yesterday, cbc radio news reported that 15,000 of recent arrivees have criminal records, ties to terrorist organizations or are otherwise unsuitable candidates for Canadian citizenship. They are awaiting deportation, however, their home countries do not want them back.

Guess we are stuck with them too.

:135:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Well I personally just don't get it. Sadly we will one day have ISIS committing attacks on Canadians. Then we will all sit there and say, well how can this be, and the blame will all fall upon Law Enforcement.

I feel anyone who has been associated to be a ISIS fighter they should have their citizenship removed, be it they are born Canadian or not. I think it is time Trudeau wakes up!

I wonder how this is going to sit with other leaders of Countries. It would appear Canada is harboring ISIS fighters to protect them from the other countries who are actively battling them on their home soil. They are going to have to add CANADA to the list as one of the Countries ISIS recruits from.

The Top 5 Countries Where ISIS Gets Its Foreign Recruits
http://time.com/4739488/isis-iraq-syria ... ia-russia/
Last edited by Ken7 on Nov 22nd, 2017, 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

JT I strongly believe, IS wide awake and knows exactly what he is doing. It is pure evil.

Once again I say that this government is at war with its citizenry.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Ken7 wrote:Well I personally just don't get it. Sadly we will one day have ISIS committing attacks on Canadians. Then we will all sit there and say, well how can this be, and the blame will all fall upon Law Enforcement.

I feel anyone who has been associated to be a ISIS fighter they should have their citizenship removed, be it they are born Canadian or not. I think it is time Trudeau wakes up!

I wonder how this is going to sit with other leaders of Countries. It would appear Canada is harboring ISIS fighters to protect them from the other countries who are actively battling them on their home soil. They are going to have to add CANADA to the list as one of the Countries ISIS recruits from.

The Top 5 Countries Where ISIS Gets Its Foreign Recruits
http://time.com/4739488/isis-iraq-syria ... ia-russia/

There is truth in what you say Ken7.

The returning 60 ISIS terrorists have the option to attend "de-radicalization" clinics supplied free of charge by the long suffering Canadian taxpayer.

But guess what? They do not HAVE TO attend, and nor can they be forced or coerced into attending. Their "rights" might be ruffled and we know where that leads to....big cash payouts. In other words, the returning terrorists have the knowledge and the will to cause us great harm; the potential is there. (Source, cbc radio news 8:00 a.m. Today).

As to recruitment of terrorists from Canada as you suggest Ken? Yeah, let's rent them out by the hour.

:smt045

Unknown
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Even the interviewer seemed surprised at the answer Rory Stewart, the U.K. minister of international development, gave about how Britain should deal with citizens who chose to leave the country to join ISIS.

"I'm afraid we have to be serious about the fact these people are a serious danger to us, and unfortunately the only way of dealing with them will be, in almost every case, to kill them," Stewart told BBC Radio's John Pienaar last month.

Stewart, a former diplomat, continued: "These are people who are executing people … who have held women and children hostage, who are torturing and murdering, trying, by violence, to impose their will. Our response has to be, when somebody does that, I'm afraid, to deal with that."

France, US and other countries kill them before they come back. Not going to take a chance of an attack when they are back in country of origin.
In Canada, have an ice cap and a pile of loot and good luck eh....
I am not wealthy but I am rich
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

Maybe we can put the ISIS fighters on the new skating rink and play curling with them, as long as they wear a vest ...
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

Ask yourself what your grandfathers would do ?
deeball

Post by deeball »

My brother in law can't even come to Canada to visit his family because he hit someone in a bar (whom he is friends with now) approximately 7 years ago. He has been denied twice now just for that, but hell, lets let in 60 ISIS fighters. so ridiculous!
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

deeball wrote:My brother in law can't even come to Canada to visit his family because he hit someone in a bar (whom he is friends with now) approximately 7 years ago. He has been denied twice now just for that, but hell, lets let in 60 ISIS fighters. so ridiculous!

He's not a citizen, is he?
Citizens are allowed to come to Canada no matter what. That's sort of the point of being a citizen, Canada can't refuse one as one of her own. That doesn't mean that Canada can't put their sorry :cuss: in jail as soon as they hit Canadian soil, but we can't turn them away and I'd hate to see Canada change the rules so she could.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jflem1983 wrote:Hes a george soros sock puppet. More of this on the way. I cant wait for all the haitians that trump wants to get rid of . So nice that trudeau is ready with welfare checks for them . Borders wide open. Stadiums full of migrants. Its only just begun. 2 more years of this

add this to the mix https://globalnews.ca/news/3875716/syri ... paign=2015
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

KK69 wrote:When I first read this I thought it was fake news.... I wish it was fake news. What are the liberals thinking? How can this benefit our country. There are plenty of skilled workers from around the world that would love to call Canada home. Why does Justin want these killers living here. They hate us and our values.

100 % correct
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

so i guess i can go overseas get trained as an isis fighter , come back to canada , and tell jt i want $10 million or else :200: [icon_lol2.gif]

Return to “Canada”