Trudeau vs Scheer

Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Justin lets 60 ISIS fighters into Canada

Post by Omnitheo »

^demonstrating that people still have no clue about the facts.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

the truth wrote:so i guess i can go overseas get trained as an isis fighter , come back to canada , and tell jt i want $10 million or else :200: [icon_lol2.gif]

The sad thing is that some on the ridiculous right actually believe this kind of :cuss:
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

I will not defend Khadr, but it is absolutely moronic to think that his case is even remotely accurately portrayed by this:
the truth wrote:so i guess i can go overseas get trained as an isis fighter , come back to canada , and tell jt i want $10 million or else

He did not get the compensation he did because of his actions, but because of our government and her representatives actions. Other than to take a case against Canada, his compensation has absolutely nothing to do with his actions, but rather the actions of others. I may not like it, and I can certainly think that he should be prosecuted for his actions, but that doesn't change the fact that Canada wronged him and as such was obliged to compensate him.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

o man, canada wronged a terrorist, are you kidding me :200:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

the truth wrote:o man, canada wronged a terrorist, are you kidding me :200:

You can label him whatever you want, I'm not going to argue about that, but no matter what, he was a citizen and has significant rights as a result. We didn't uphold his rights, so now we must pay for it. That has no bearing on our right to prosecute him for his actions, which if deemed legally appropriate, we should do.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

so are govt supports f :cuss: terrorists now and some of you are ok with it--sick--
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Do the MIB flashy thing as the ISIS scum-bags get off the plane....They'll forget everything. :biggrin:
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

JT & Co. Are truly idiots without equals. The Immigration system is bogged down to the point that they are giving a "pass" to anyone without proper vetting as they are compelled to keep up with an impossible to meet schedule. The ones they've weeded out as impassable and need to be deported a.s.a.p. can't, as their home countries don't want to see them ever again. BUT! We get to keep them.

ISIS head choppers, Welcome back to Canada, after all, we granted you citizenship and now it's payback time. Thanks JT.

Now we have to look forward to the USA kicking out 60,000 Haitians who will be coming in at a rush.

What the hell is the matter with JT and crowd that they don't plug that infamous rathole entry point in Quebec?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

jt and are govt have destroyed canada as we know it , :-X :-X lock and load people
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

the truth wrote:so are govt supports f :cuss: terrorists now and some of you are ok with it--sick--

I never said that in the least. In fact, I never mentioned a single thing about supporting anyone. Maybe read what I wrote. It's actually quite simple, but I suspect you don't want to argue what I wrote because you can't
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Verum wrote:
the truth wrote:o man, canada wronged a terrorist, are you kidding me :200:

You can label him whatever you want, I'm not going to argue about that, but no matter what, he was a citizen and has significant rights as a result. We didn't uphold his rights, so now we must pay for it. That has no bearing on our right to prosecute him for his actions, which if deemed legally appropriate, we should do.

you want to uphold a terrorists rights :200: :200: , so ya imo that makes you a supporter
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

The topic is not other posters. :-X Justin lets 60 ISIS fighters into Canada
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Innocent until proven guilty. What is with all these posters who wish to bypass our laws? Who wish to deny Canadians of their rights?

If someone is a convicted terrorist, they will be charged under our code of laws and receive due punishment.

Those here calling for us to deny rights to our Canadian brothers and sisters though are not true Canadians. This is a country of laws and freedoms. Those who would see our system ignore those laws and deny those freedoms at a whim must be prepared to face the same themselves.

Truth, you immigrated to Canada, and you post anti-government and anti-Canadian thoughts online. What you promote here could be used against you in the same way. To treat you as second class, to remove you from this country. To deny you justice under our legal system. Are you prepared to have your life destroyed for nothing more than someone’s suspicion?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Omnitheo wrote:Innocent until proven guilty. What is with all these posters who wish to bypass our laws? Who wish to deny Canadians of their rights?

If someone is a convicted terrorist, they will be charged under our code of laws and receive due punishment.

Those here calling for us to deny rights to our Canadian brothers and sisters though are not true Canadians. This is a country of laws and freedoms. Those who would see our system ignore those laws and deny those freedoms at a whim must be prepared to face the same themselves.

Truth, you immigrated to Canada, and you post anti-government and anti-Canadian thoughts online. What you promote here could be used against you in the same way. To treat you as second class, to remove you from this country. To deny you justice under our legal system. Are you prepared to have your life destroyed for nothing more than someone’s suspicion?

Ya 10 million a piece. Stiff penalties .

Do u ever stop and think about the nonsense u post on here .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

Return to “Canada”