People's Party of Canada

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: People's Party of Canada

Post by the truth »

he is by far the best of the bunch imo
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Go Bernier :up:
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Bernier also favours scrapping Canada Post!! :cuss: I'm SOLD Lol

https://twitter.com/MaximeBernier/statu ... 6512626689
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

jimmy4321 wrote:Bernier also favours scrapping Canada Post!! :cuss: I'm SOLD Lol

https://twitter.com/MaximeBernier/statu ... 6512626689

With peeps now able to get their cannabis by mail it occurred to me that our neighbourhood mail boxes may become even more of a high value target for vandals/thievery.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

It's delivered to the door and can only be accepted with appropriate ID, if you miss the drop i believe you have to go to Canada Post outlet. It's not left in the "package boxs"
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Makes sense. Now that the government is in that business can't have vulnerable C. Post mailbox insecurity screwing it up.
[icon_lol2.gif]
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

The latest poll indicates a whopping 51% of voters are now willing to consider voting for a NEW party...not Liberal, Con or NDP.
Anything but them.

The appetite for change in Canada is growing and the Old Boys Club is on the way out. Backlash.

Go Mad Max !

https://globalnews.ca/news/4582062/trud ... e-parties/

Unknown
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

If the PP of Canada offers up a candidate in the area, I do hope it is not someone with a dubious business past and is looking for a better paying job.
Personally, I'd prefer someone with a successful business past, not a career politician, that has record of working with people.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

People often suggest they'll take bigger risks prior to the poll that actually counts.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Seewood, you seem to be an upstanding citizen who probably meets the requirements for candidate that you are seeking. Why not put your name forward? I will vote for you.
It has been decades since I have been enthusiastic about a political leader. Go Mad Max.

Rustled, of course peeps can say whatever whenever, but the amazing thing about the poll are the sheer numbers of normal Canadians who are fed up with past/present governments. The appetite and longing for real change is there and growing.

Join Mad Max PPC ....free membership. PPC.CA Once you have joined, you will get email updates as Max gives interviews, answers questions, etc. This is a sensible man who should be taken seriously.

Unknown
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

:200: Not a chance!

I'm not in favour of change for the sake of change, boot the bums out, or joining in the loathing of whatever politicians are currently in office.

Bernier and his party will just become the next party people love to hate, after floundering to figure themselves out for four years on our dime and with our resources and with us taking all the risk they'll even figure it out. What's the point in that?

I don't believe the two primary parties we already have are unfixable. It starts with all of us acknowledging the party we most support actually needs to be fixed, instead of relying on people to just hate the other party more.

Besides, I'd hate to see seewood subjected to any of the nastiness, namecalling, petty juvenile insults and ill-will the otherwise good people of Canada routinely sling at those who have entered public office. Today it's all politics by malice and malevolence, and social media brings out the sliminess and the worst in far too many of us.
:cry: Please, please don't encourage seewood to become a target!
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Well you can keep doing what you're doing, but your gonna keep getting what we've always got, Same old *bleep*.

Bernier is worth a serious listen, i think dismissing it simply cause you always vote Lib or Con is a real dumbing down of our system.
Even If in the early stages of The Peoples Party of Canada https://www.peoplespartyofcanada.ca don't get the best result, they could have a big influence with a strong opposition and then there's that tipping point of support to follow.
It's not the Bible, Jesus won't strike you down for lookin Lol
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Judging from the wide swath Bernier has cut among forum posters and political types. I suspect Bernier surprises a few people. The NDP are especially weak. Disgruntled Libs Cons and NDP equals a lot of people
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Disgruntled Cons too, even my parents are embarrassed by the hood ornament the Cons chose as leader.
You are correct, under The Peoples Party of Canada you'll find a variety left to right.
In my opinion the time is getting closer for a party like this, peoples choices are not so automated.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Jflem1983 wrote:Judging from the wide swath Bernier has cut among forum posters and political types. I suspect Bernier surprises a few people. The NDP are especially weak. Disgruntled Libs Cons and NDP equals a lot of people

Disgruntled NDP'ers will go Green or Liberal. No way they are smart enough to go across the aisle and vote for a right-winger.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Canada”