People's Party of Canada

Re: People's Party of Canada

Postby Omnitheo » Nov 6th, 2018, 1:19 pm

Your support for Bernier likely does more harm than good.

Kind of goes against the no emberassments pledge he’s requesting
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bernie ... -1.4889510
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

Jmfva likes this post.
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4726 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 6th, 2018, 1:53 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 6th, 2018, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Liked in: 3272 posts

Re: Peoples Party of Canada

Postby csm » Nov 9th, 2018, 11:08 am

jimmy4321 wrote:
csm wrote:wanna bet - your loving Trudeau will go down in flames - he's shown the colour of his fur and it's "red" for COMMUNIST!!!

Spreading fear Lol
Hey there's legit reasons why people can try to pick apart Trudeau, but people using terms like "Communist" in this context make people seem kinda dim.
Maybe they should hit the books, still a lot to learn. In fact this is a great opportunity to increase your knowledge being near Remembrance Day, many programs on tv will show you what true Communists are.

I suggest YOU do some research. I know exactly what Communism is - when initiated it was intended that everyone work for the state. Now it is intended to work for the "Elite". And since Jihad Justin is one - case closed.

Perhaps if you have lived as long as I have you would know the difference. Alas, you will only know what life was like from the time of your awareness, not mine - and at this very minute, your rights are being phased out.
Apathy = the Death of Freedom - be accountable or be a slave!
Trudeau is a Traitor - "Lock Him Up"!!
csm
Board Meister

Liked in: 520 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Nov 9th, 2018, 4:19 pm

Sorry, but you are wrong. You have both failed to give a correct definition of communism, and failed to explain how Trudeau is in any way communist.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

Jmfva likes this post.
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4726 posts

Postby Glacier » Nov 9th, 2018, 4:27 pm

Omnitheo wrote:Your support for Bernier likely does more harm than good.

Kind of goes against the no emberassments pledge he’s requesting
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bernie ... -1.4889510

"No embarrassment pledge" is useless. No matter what your political views are, someone is going to be like "wow, you're such an embarrassment!" It's highly subject as to what constitutes an embarrassment.

Let's take the latest news item: Bernier speaking at Rebel Media event. All other parties would find this embarrassing, including Andrew Sheer and the conservative party, but for Benier, it's not.

Lots of Canadians find Trudeau an embarrassment to Canada for a number of different reasons, from apologizing for too many things to not apologizing for building pipelines.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 12167 posts

Re: Peoples Party of Canada

Postby jimmy4321 » Nov 9th, 2018, 5:05 pm

csm wrote: And since Jihad Justin is one - case closed.

More fear and misinformation, what a :cuss: joke
jimmy4321
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2278 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 10th, 2018, 3:24 pm

Well im at the meeting. Pretty boring so far. Got my John Mellencamp tickets in my jacket pocket.

Nothing revolutionary so far here.

I have huge hopes for this party.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Liked in: 3272 posts

Postby ninetyninepct » Nov 10th, 2018, 9:38 pm

I suspect the PPC will pull some Liberals, NDP and Conservatives into one group. It will be a small Party to start, much like the BC Greens, and will be able to greatly influence the other parties. Scheer is rapidly turning out to be Liberal light in spite of his big words. He definitely doesn't give the impression of what I look for in a leadership image. Way too soft and not aggressive.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
ninetyninepct
Fledgling

Liked in: 251 posts

Postby Pete Podoski » Dec 12th, 2018, 12:17 pm

Umm, what's this?

“Uh, we, uhuh, we have recently switched to drinking, uh, water bottles out of, uh, water out of, uh, when we have water bottles, uh, out of plastic, uh, sorry, away from plastic towards, uh, paper, um, like drink box water bottles sort of things.”
Pete Podoski
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 1906 posts

Postby bob vernon » Dec 12th, 2018, 3:54 pm

The Saskatchewan Liberal Party is not affiliated with the Federal Liberals. Saskatchewan Liberals are really just another right wing party. Like the Saskatchewan Party. Or the provincial PCs. They all take turns governing, or raiding the treasury of, Saskatchewan.
bob vernon
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1492 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Dec 12th, 2018, 3:57 pm

bob vernon wrote:They all take turns governing, or raiding the treasury of, Saskatchewan.

You forgot the NDP, especially when it comes to raiding the treasury.
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal platform is all foofrah. Don't be fooled by the LIEberal decepticons. October 2019 can't come fast enough.

2 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 21901 posts

Postby ninetyninepct » Dec 12th, 2018, 10:35 pm

Bernier will pull some Libs who can no longer stand the Trudeau *bleep* and his treasonous support for and financing of Hamas. i can see the PPC and Cons working together to force a Trudeau minority to actually do something that benefits Canada and Canadians. The Bernier PPC could be almost like the BC Greens, but would work FOR Canada rather that have such a hatred for it like Weaver has.

Pete Podoski likes this post.
ninetyninepct
Fledgling

Liked in: 251 posts

Postby Pete Podoski » Dec 13th, 2018, 9:28 am

Max wants more money for Quebec.

Is anyone actually shocked?

https://www.facebook.com/scheer2019/vid ... 35905/?t=0
“Uh, we, uhuh, we have recently switched to drinking, uh, water bottles out of, uh, water out of, uh, when we have water bottles, uh, out of plastic, uh, sorry, away from plastic towards, uh, paper, um, like drink box water bottles sort of things.”
Pete Podoski
Generalissimo Postalot

Postby jimmy4321 » Dec 13th, 2018, 9:34 am

Dimples and the rest of the Cons don't stand a chance if Bernier can get enough media coverage.

Relentless likes this post.
jimmy4321
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2278 posts

Postby Pete Podoski » Dec 13th, 2018, 10:00 am

jimmy4321 wrote:Dimples and the rest of the Cons don't stand a chance if Bernier can get enough media coverage.

Bernier is polling in the less than 1% pile of fringe parties.

He's as much threat as the Rhinoceros Party.
Pete Podoski
Generalissimo Postalot

PreviousNext

Return to Canada