People's Party of Canada

Re: People's Party of Canada

Postby Catsumi » Jan 19th, 2019, 12:01 pm

I just made a donation, received online tax receipt with a paper copy to follow in time for next taxation year.

The PPC IS OFFICIALLY REGISTERED and donations can be made through their website with tax receipts issued.

https://www.peoplespartyofcanada.ca/news

In the past 24 hours $72,000 has been raised which is in stark contrast to the feeble attendance for the $300-400 extortion to attend JT lunches where dining areas have been divided so that the barely 75-100 who show up look like a full house. It seems that even the well-heeled liberal supporters who have something to gain from a corrupt gov't are staying away in droves. The jig is up.

The anger, disgust and rage towards this slippery Lieberal gov't across this country is palpable and its idiotic puppet-boy is a special target for the public's anger. He simply MUST GO.

It will take years to clean up after this disastrous gov't is kicked to the curb.

Any other poster whose intention was genuine interest and NOT with the intention to deceive and mislead that PPC was not registered and that MAX was lying would remove their posts and apologize. In this case I suspect that expectation of honesty to flop.

:-X
People with opinions just go around bothering each other. (S. Gautama)
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. (W. Churchill)
Catsumi

Liked in: 5366 posts

Postby floppi » Jan 19th, 2019, 6:03 pm

Slow morning ........ just wanted to tease the Cat. :biggrin:

I read a bunch of news release for that and I didn't see a number mentioned, perhaps you would like to share where you got your number from. I read "room full of people" so I'm thinking a bunch of peeps paid $300 for the Liberal fund raiser.

Police and about 200 protesters were outside a Kamloops hotel Wednesday while Prime Minister Justin Trudeau spoke inside to a room full of Liberal supporters — part of a campaign-style stop in the Tournament Capital that includes a town hall meeting at Thompson Rivers University.

https://www.terracestandard.com/news/tr ... -kamloops/

As for the PPC, I'm thinking Elections Canada felt sorry for the newly formed party and jumped the gun on the ok for the certification. It clearly states on their website that the final participants in the upcoming byelection wouldn't be finalized until February 9, 2019. At that date, imo, the PPC will have completed their final hurdle for the certification. It's not gonna matter anyhoo cause the party is clearly not ready for a federal election this year. All they will do is to steal votes away from the PC.

2 people like this post.
floppi
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 997 posts

Postby Catsumi » Jan 19th, 2019, 6:55 pm

page 113 of all things JT
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. (W. Churchill)
Catsumi

Postby Merry » Jan 20th, 2019, 4:41 pm

I don't like Justin Trudeau as PM and want to see him defeated; which is why I'll be supporting the Conservative Candidate in the next Federal election. Because splitting the right wing vote is simply going to hand the Trudeau Libs the election on a platter.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin

2 people like this post.
Merry
Guru

Liked in: 7367 posts

Postby Catsumi » Jan 20th, 2019, 7:54 pm

Max and his supporters are not going to back away in order to let Scheer win the election, far from it.

The public is sick to death of the antics, poor governance, increasiing debt load, illegal migrants, terrorists welcomed, terrorist payout, India, China, Saudi Arabia, STATS-scam, coddling and protection of Muslim values and mores, carbon tax, pipeline fiasco, protection of marketing boards, transfer payments to Quebec, bailouts for Bombardier and the arrogance of our nitwit PM.

In the two days since PPC was officially registered $250,000 has been raised for the war chest. The funds are rolling in from everyday peeps who, although pressed for funds due to rising COL, want someone to vote FOR and not just a vote cast while pinching their noses.

Have a look at Max's ideas. They are sound and sensible, straightforward and honest. We have all complained here about how unhappy we are now and how we got here. To be prepared to vote them in again makes no sense.

The sludge, corruption and old boys' clubs need to be given a damn good brooming out.

Any way you cut it, Max is going to make a difference in this coming election, and the more votes he gets the more likely we can return to sane federal governance headed by a sane adult.

October will be our last chance to turn this sinking ship around, drydocked for repairs and to sail proudly once again.

(Whew! That was work) :biggrin:

seewood likes this post.
Catsumi

Postby seewood » Jan 20th, 2019, 8:22 pm

Catsumi wrote:Have a look at Max's ideas. They are sound and sensible, straightforward and honest. We have all complained here about how unhappy we are now and how we got here. To be prepared to vote them in again makes no sense.

Lets hope the candidates offer the same. The second one twit gobs off about anything considered racist or prejudice of anything, the media will be all over it.
I am not wealthy but I am rich

Merry likes this post.
seewood
Übergod

Liked in: 1560 posts

Postby Catsumi » Jan 20th, 2019, 8:29 pm

I would hope and think they've all been checked out thoroughly. We have seen candidates go off the rails often and recently enough to cringe inwardly.

The media has been rather shy in discussing Max ($600 million tends to do that) but the time is approaching when ignoring is not an option.

There is a groundswell of support for Max growing daily.

MAD MAX 2019 !
Catsumi

Postby jimmy4321 » Jan 21st, 2019, 7:59 am

He needs to get his name and party in peoples face daily, enough to get anybody to check out his site cause it's all straight forward no BS.
Exposure is key.

https://www.peoplespartyofcanada.ca/
jimmy4321
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2278 posts

Postby Catsumi » Jan 21st, 2019, 10:08 am

Mad Max raised $391,000.00 in donations over the weekend. Seeing as how this sensible party is not in the media limelight the funds are now available to purchase info ads.

That was a stunning achievement in fund raising. It goes to show just how irritated and fed up peeps are with the same old, dishonest and threadbare parties.

MAD MAX 2019 ! :birthday2: :birthday2:
Catsumi

Postby Merry » Jan 21st, 2019, 10:54 am

He needs to update his website; just checked and it's still advocating "free" trade with China.

As Bernier has stated publicly that he's changed his mind about that, his website needs to reflect his new position.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin

normaM likes this post.
Merry
Guru

Postby Catsumi » Jan 21st, 2019, 11:14 am

I agree Merry. It may be possible that he is consulting with candidates to hear all the pros and cons from individuals before serious politicking (not after) making firm party policy. To me this is better than making a promise that gets an election win, then break the promise hours later.

We all know that our enemy today is our pal tomorrow so some caution in blanket statements is unwise. We live in interesting times where all is fluid.
Catsumi

Postby RupertBear » Jan 21st, 2019, 11:15 am

Is it just me, or does anyone else -- when they hear People's Party of Canada -- think communism. I think a better choice of party name might have been in order.

normaM likes this post.
RupertBear
Board Meister

Liked in: 769 posts

Postby Merry » Jan 21st, 2019, 11:18 am

I don't object to the name, but I'm very concerned that having two right leaning Party's will deliver the election right into Trudeau's hands.

Smurf likes this post.
Merry
Guru

Postby Catsumi » Jan 21st, 2019, 11:26 am

Unless JT is bound and muzzled by Butts until election day, he will continue to do and say asinine things. This will only add to the fuel of distaste the public has for him; they have the common sense to vote either Scheer or Bernier burying the shameful disgrace we are stuck with now.

Yeah, I am not crazy about the name either, but a rose by any other name is still a rose.

I don't really care if they call themselves The Borg. I just want sanity in Canadian political leadership.

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
Catsumi

Postby hobbyguy » Jan 21st, 2019, 12:02 pm

Actually, a trade agreement with China is not a bad idea. Whether or not it should be a "free" trade agreement is another kettle of fish. And it should not be, as most "free trade" agreements are, a free trade and investment deal.

We may not like how China operates at times, but we need to separate the Chinese government from the Chinese people in our minds. When I traveled in China the people were most hospitable and friendly.

It is in all our interests to have solid economic arrangements between Canada and China, based on rules that both parties can agree to. Economic ties have a way of easing other tensions.

Both Max and JT are correct in understanding that. The implementation and how you get there is a complete 'nother subject.
Anyone but Scheer - career pols are know nothings.
hobbyguy
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 10735 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Canada