People's Party of Canada

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: People's Party of Canada

Post by Jflem1983 »

So far there is no reason to not vote Bernier. Conservatives failed to chose a leader. I’m not voting for dimples. Trudeau is a clown. Jagmeet is wearing the wrong colour tie. What’s left. Bernier . The fact that he is pro gun. Solidified him. He could slay every sacred cow. As long as we get more gun rights I care not. Let the old and those with young children worry about handouts. I plan to be dead by 60. I want more guns. Less taxes
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

https://www.cbc.ca/news/theweekly/the-weekly-maxime-bernier-interview-1.4833861

"A recent Nanos survey found that 17 per cent of Canadians would be open to supporting Bernier's new party, something he credits to his principled policies."

Wow! 17% puts Max and the PPC ahead of the NDP!
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Jflem1983 wrote:So far there is no reason to not vote Bernier. Conservatives failed to chose a leader. I’m not voting for dimples. Trudeau is a clown. Jagmeet is wearing the wrong colour tie. What’s left. Bernier . The fact that he is pro gun. Solidified him. He could slay every sacred cow. As long as we get more gun rights I care not. Let the old and those with young children worry about handouts. I plan to be dead by 60. I want more guns. Less taxes

He doesn't have a party platform yet, so he hasn't made any real promises.

What laws is he changing so you can have more guns? What would you be able to do with his plan that you can't do now?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

When he ran for conservative leader he sat down with CCFR. Good people. He told the Canadian Coalition Firearm Rights. That he was on our side. He spoke of making the AR15 non restricted as it should be. Anyone with a name like free rights. Should be pro gun rights i would think.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote: Anyone with a name like free rights. Should be pro gun rights i would think.

There's a big difference with being pro-gun, and let's just let any mentally unbalanced idiot buy and carry a gun. We don't let just any idiot drive a car, or are you saying we should do away with driver licensing and motor vehicle laws as well?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I’ll vote whichever party lets people like the gun nuts here have as few guns as possible.

There’s something really disconcerting about people who care only and vote only for pro-gun policies.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ya lets make a bunch of paper criminals.

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

People vote based upon losing their freedoms more than anything else. Whether it's the fear of losing gun freedoms, sexual freedoms, or any other freedom, it's a galvanizing force for rallying the troops.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:I’ll vote whichever party lets people like the gun nuts here have as few guns as possible.

There’s something really disconcerting about people who care only and vote only for pro-gun policies.

just as there is something to be said for those who only vote NDP because they know the government hand-outs will increase and their need to find gainful employment will be lessened.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote: just as there is something to be said for those who only vote NDP because they know the government hand-outs will increase and their need to find gainful employment will be lessened.

... or for those who vote against education, because they want people to believe this type of nonsensical posting.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Omnitheo wrote: There’s something really disconcerting about people who care only and vote only for pro-gun policies.

I’ve got nothing against guns, target shooting or hunting. I think it is a great activity for guys who didn’t have the athleticism or social skills in high school to play team sports. This obsession with wanting to carry a gun around with you all the time though - you really have to wonder what they feel so inadequate about.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Support Bernier for his no handouts policies then. No matter what. Better choice than Trudeau

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote:Support Bernier for his no handouts policies then.

How do you define "handouts", and who's getting them?

I seem to remember you were all for Trump bailing out the farmers.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ka-El wrote:... or for those who vote against education, because they want people to believe this type of nonsensical posting.

*removed*

I'm not sure what's "nonsensical" about "this type of posting", other than it offends old hippies desperately trying to appear cool to young Marxists. My neighbor told me point blank that they were voting NDP because NDP = more welfare. That's it. Their only criterion. I can see why that reasoning would be as nonsensical as voting purely on a pro gun platform, but not sure why posting about it is "nonsensical" unless it contradicts someone's partisan blinders.
Last edited by ferri on Sep 24th, 2018, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Canada”