David Suzuki - Catherine McKenna should resign

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

David Suzuki - Catherine McKenna should resign

Post by The Green Barbarian »

https://www.sudbury.com/local-news/davi ... it-1058157

While I think McKenna is a nit-wit, this can only help the Liberals having the lunatic fringe calling for their heads. This is no different than that ding-bat Jane Fonda calling out Justin Trudeau.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
jimmy4321
Guru

Re: David Suzuki - Catherine McKenna should resign

Post by jimmy4321 »

He's just bummed none of his Green Party or NDP losers will ever have the job on the Federal level. Who's listening to Suzuki [icon_lol2.gif] ?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

jimmy4321 wrote:He's just bummed none of his Green Party or NDP losers will ever have the job on the Federal level. Who's listening to Suzuki [icon_lol2.gif] ?

I agree completely. Why is this loon still relevant? Sounds like he helped get a few Green MP's elected in NB by campaigning there. I wonder if he walked there all the way from one of his four houses in BC?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Suzuki, Trudeau, McKenna, May, and a whole whack of 'em are where they are mostly due to oral skills. Doesn't seem to be related to anything they know.

May - Best Orator 2014 in Macleans’ “Best Orator” in the 2014 Parliamentarian of the Year issue. Trudeau's career in politics took off after his fathers eulogy.

http://www.truenorthtimes.ca/2015/05/10/possible-drunk-elizabeth-may-swears-praises-omar-khadr-talks-intercourse/
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Jlabute wrote:Suzuki, Trudeau, McKenna, May, and a whole whack of 'em are where they are mostly due to oral skills.

ok I took that comment a whole different way.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

David Suzuki makes some good points, but he has become just another tin foil hat zealot.

If he stuck to ecology, that would be fine. Otherwise he is like a carpenter trying to fix a transmission.

That Suzuki doesn't like McKenna is a good thing in my view. It shows that she is at least somewhat more pragmatic than Suzuki the zealot. In many ways I see McKenna as harmless, and that's not a bad thing for a politician. Suzuki, on the other hand is not harmless, he misleads people when he strays waaay out of his field of expertise.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.

Return to “Canada”