The next $10 million dollar man

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby Smurf » Oct 10th, 2018, 7:16 am

Under the proper circumstances Americans can get at a Canadians assets the same as Canadians can get at Americans assets. They or us can sue and get compensation. If I do harm to an American he can take legal action against me and vice versa. And rightly so. In Khadr's case it should have been up to the courts to decide and not Trudeau to step in. Trudeau, the government, is not part of the legal enforcement system.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

Catsumi likes this post.
Smurf
Guru

Liked in: 6557 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 10th, 2018, 7:35 am

Brass Monkey wrote:
He was 15 when taken to GITMO, where he was deprived of sleep for weeks at a time, sentenced to unlawful periods of solitary confinement that invoked extreme paranoia and psychosis, he was dragged through puddles of his own urine, guards would sometimes refuse him the right to say his daily prayers.

Since none of us was there, no one knows if this is actually true. But of course, like everything else, people choose to believe what confirms their own innate confirmation bias. Believing the above makes it easier to support the narrative, so you swallow it wholesale.

He was a minor that was being tortured by Americans in the most brutal detention Center in the Western Hemisphere.

LOL

It’s strange to view this whole predicament from the western world, an American travels thousands of kilometres to invade his home country, kick down the door to his home, kill his family but he’s the terrorist...

or in this case, a Canadian travels to Afghanistan, spends his days making IED's for the Taliban that killed countless Canadians and Americans, (and probably Afghanis), gets into a firefight with American soldiers, and then murders a medic who is trying to save his life. And then the Americans save his life anyway, and it ends up Canadian taxpayers $10 million. Such a joke. It wasn't just the payment that angered people though, it was the way it was done by the slimy Liberals. Under the table and in secret, so that the widow couldn't make a claim on any of it, after she won a court case in Nevada holding Khadr liable for the murder. Just so slimy. But it proved one thing, no matter what the Liberals do, their trained mushheads will be there to defend and lie for them.
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal platform is all foofrah. Don't be fooled by the LIEberal decepticons. October 2019 can't come fast enough.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 21870 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 10th, 2018, 7:38 am

Brass Monkey wrote:
It was not a monetary reward, it was compensation for neglecting a Canadian citizen while he as a teenager was being subjected to unspeakable abuses.”

if they were "unspeakable", how come the Left can't shut up about them? And did they even happen? Does it matter?
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal platform is all foofrah. Don't be fooled by the LIEberal decepticons. October 2019 can't come fast enough.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 10th, 2018, 7:41 am

Brass Monkey wrote: I personally don’t care if they had him chained to a fence post,

LOL - yeah, sure you don't. And then in 2022 when Muhammad Ali is back in Canada and the government is handing him a massive taxpayer paid cheque, you'll be babbling away about "unspeakable" acts and how the Liberals were definitely in the right to pay this gay-hating terrorist a giant pile of cash. It's always the same. Justify Liberal stupidity over and over again. Rinse and repeat.

Are you rooting for the yanks now?

when it comes to terrorists committing cold-blooded murder, I root for justice. Not for that murdering terrorist to get a pile of taxpayer cash. That's just dumb.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Brass Monkey » Oct 10th, 2018, 8:09 am

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Since none of us was there, no one knows if this is actually true. But of course, like everything else, people choose to believe what confirms their own innate confirmation bias. Believing the above makes it easier to support the narrative, so you swallow it wholesale

or in this case, a Canadian travels to Afghanistan, spends his days making IED's for the Taliban that killed countless Canadians and Americans, (and probably Afghanis), gets into a firefight with American soldiers, and then murders a medic who is trying to save his life. And then the Americans save his life anyway, and it ends up Canadian taxpayers $10 million. Such a joke. It wasn't just the payment that angered people though, it was the way it was done by the slimy Liberals. Under the table and in secret, so that the widow couldn't make a claim on any of it, after she won a court case in Nevada holding Khadr liable for the murder. Just so slimy. But it proved one thing, no matter what the Liberals do, their trained mushheads will be there to defend and lie for them.

And none of us were at the firefight so we don’t know if we actually killed that medic either, he confessed to doing it only after having been detained by the Americans and suffering under their watch, he later retracted his confession he made as a minor. There are certain things that stay in the shadows because conservatives start frothing at the mouth and heavily manipulate the context. I remember when obama returned to Iran the billions of dollars that the USA stole in the 70s and conservatives screamed that Obama’s a Muslim or a terrorist supporter. Omar Khadr was a child soldier, we don’t go to the Congo and persecute child soldiers for the very reason that we know they are a victim of circumstance much like khadr. If you don’t want to get killed by someone don’t invade his home country and raid his house, easy math.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister

Liked in: 298 posts

Postby Brass Monkey » Oct 10th, 2018, 8:15 am

Brass Monkey wrote: I personally don’t care if they had him chained to a fence post,

LOL - yeah, sure you don't. And then in 2022 when Muhammad Ali is back in Canada and the government is handing him a massive taxpayer paid cheque, you'll be babbling away about "unspeakable" acts and how the Liberals were definitely in the right to pay this gay-hating terrorist a giant pile of cash. It's always the same. Justify Liberal stupidity over and over again. Rinse and repeat.

Are you rooting for the yanks now?

when it comes to terrorists committing cold-blooded murder, I root for justice. Not for that murdering terrorist to get a pile of taxpayer cash. That's just dumb.

He didn’t go and seek out this american that he supposedly killed, this american showed up at his door ready to take out his family. If an American shows up at my door gun in hand I’d do the same thing in the name of self preservation. If you root for justice then you’d be all about getting Americans the hell out of the Middle East since they’ve killed 250,000 non-combatant civilians since 2003. You’re talking hypotheticals now, “liberals are bad people because I THINK they’ll do this 4 years from now”
Brass Monkey
Board Meister

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 10th, 2018, 6:12 pm

Brass Monkey wrote:
He didn’t go and seek out this american that he supposedly killed, this american showed up at his door ready to take out his family.

Because they were making IED's and were with the TALIBAN!!! Oh good grief, the level the apologists will go to justify the payment to a terrorist by the idiot Liberals. Just disgusting.

If an American shows up at my door gun in hand I’d do the same thing in the name of self preservation.

And if you were making IED's and killing innocent people in name of spreading terror, I'd hope that you'd be taken down, as you should be.

If you root for justice then you’d be all about getting Americans the hell out of the Middle East since they’ve killed 250,000 non-combatant civilians since 2003.

And now you inject alt-left *bleep* into the discussion that's irrelevant. Great.

You’re talking hypotheticals now, “liberals are bad people because I THINK they’ll do this 4 years from now”

No liberals are stupid people because they cheer when money is paid to terrorists.

the truth likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 10th, 2018, 6:16 pm

More from the next "Who wants to be a Canadian Multi-Millionaire" Terrorist:

His online posts were taunting, at times gruesome. He posted photos of ISIS executions and talked about playing soccer with severed heads. As ISIS was throwing homosexuals off rooftops, he said they should be killed. Following the October 2014 terror attacks in Quebec and Ontario, he gloated and called for more.

“I’ve learned a lot of things,” he said when reminded of those posts. “2014 was a long time ago, different time. Killing of civilians is not really justified Islamically. I haven’t seen any justification yet. It doesn’t really help anyone because … it’s not really a good idea.”

He met his wife at a house where women waited to be married off to ISIS fighters. She was an Afghan-Canadian who had come to Syria four months after him. Their courtship was pragmatic. “We had a meeting for about 30-40 minutes,” he said. And that was it. “I married her.”

While he said he hung out mostly with Australians, he occasionally encountered other Canadians, like Farah Shirdon of Calgary, whom he said died in an airstrike in Raqqah in 2017. Another Canadian led a battalion of English-speaking fighters, he said, and a third, who went by Abu Rudwan, narrated the ISIS execution video Flames of War.

But he downplayed the numbers of Canadians in ISIS, saying estimates of 80 to 100 were too high.
“I mean there’s like five Canadian guys. Two killed in Raqqah, me,” he said. “I heard there’s another one in a different prison. And maybe one or two still in ISIS. Not a lot of Canadians here.”

From the oil ministry, he joined a sniper and reconnaissance unit at a camp in Al-Tabqah. “And pretty much been doing that for the last four years,” he said. He did “mostly recon, some sniping and some training,” he said.

“Most of the time I was doing recon, even in the sniping units, I was a spotter.” Asked if he had killed, he said ISIS did not try to confirm whether they had hit their targets.

During the siege of the ISIS capital Raqqah that began in 2016, he said he moved to Al Mayadin, where the terror group’s leadership was relocated. But by late that year, he was losing faith in ISIS, he said.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4528417/cana ... peaks-out/
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Brass Monkey » Oct 10th, 2018, 8:03 pm

Brass Monkey wrote:
He didn’t go and seek out this american that he supposedly killed, this american showed up at his door ready to take out his family.

Because they were making IED's and were with the TALIBAN!!! Oh good grief, the level the apologists will go to justify the payment to a terrorist by the idiot Liberals. Just disgusting.

If an American shows up at my door gun in hand I’d do the same thing in the name of self preservation.

And if you were making IED's and killing innocent people in name of spreading terror, I'd hope that you'd be taken down, as you should be.

If you root for justice then you’d be all about getting Americans the hell out of the Middle East since they’ve killed 250,000 non-combatant civilians since 2003.

And now you inject alt-left *bleep* into the discussion that's irrelevant. Great.

You’re talking hypotheticals now, “liberals are bad people because I THINK they’ll do this 4 years from now”

No liberals are stupid people because they cheer when money is paid to terrorists.

We don't know that Khadr or anyone in his family planted IEDs to kill any innocent people. That is just an assumption on your part. Khadr is a victim of circumstance, a 15 year old kid brainwashed and then handed the tools of mayhem, no different than kids in the Congo that were subjected to relentless substance abuse and then handed an AK and told the enemy is all around them. Nobody cheered when Khadr was given his compensation, I don't know a single liberal or leftist or anyone at all that cheered when it happened. You tell an extremely exaggerated story of something that never happened e.g. Khadr killing innocent people, liberals cheering when he was compensated. If only the conservatives cared about the 250,000 innocent civilians the US has killed since 2003 then maybe they would understand why it is so easy for the Middle East to resent the western world. The USA is losing the war against the insurgency because they keep fuelling it by killing thousands of innocent people a year.

Omnitheo likes this post.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 10th, 2018, 10:06 pm

Brass Monkey wrote:We don't know that Khadr or anyone in his family planted IEDs to kill any innocent people.

Just so...freaking...stupid...

the truth likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Catsumi » Oct 10th, 2018, 10:22 pm

In the fetid atmosphere under the Troll Bridge you will see a metal alloy simian busily trying to rewrite history favoring the actions of his leader, Falling Off Eyebrow. There is no reasoning with this leader, and simian follows suit, faithful to the end.

The end is coming in 2019 .
People with opinions just go around bothering each other. (S. Gautama)
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. (W. Churchill)
Catsumi

Liked in: 5337 posts

Postby Brass Monkey » Oct 11th, 2018, 6:40 am

Brass Monkey wrote:We don't know that Khadr or anyone in his family planted IEDs to kill any innocent people.

Just so...freaking...stupid...

I didn’t watch the whole video, but I didn’t see a single thing about those IEDs being used to target innocents.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister

Postby motokelowna1 » Oct 11th, 2018, 7:44 am

I also watch the interview all I can say is Boo F&cking Hoo. Oh i got beat and now im a good boy and im sorry . Give me a break they are the cowards i say line them up. I couldn't believe it when they lost they actually gave them buses to get out of Syria. This disgusting cult should be hunted down and show them what hell is.
motokelowna1
Fledgling

Liked in: 207 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 11th, 2018, 9:24 am

Brass Monkey wrote:I didn’t watch the whole video, but I didn’t see a single thing about those IEDs being used to target innocents.

so you do agree though that Khadr was making the IED's, correct? So now you are going to play semantics? Just admit you were wrong, and move on.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 11th, 2018, 9:26 am

motokelowna1 wrote:I also watch the interview all I can say is Boo F&cking Hoo. Oh i got beat and now im a good boy and im sorry . Give me a break they are the cowards i say line them up. I couldn't believe it when they lost they actually gave them buses to get out of Syria. This disgusting cult should be hunted down and show them what hell is.

You'd really enjoy the show Homeland.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z4GvYB8xAY&has_verified=1[/youtube]

Non restricted version:

Last edited by The Green Barbarian on Oct 11th, 2018, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

motokelowna1 likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

PreviousNext

Return to Canada