The next $10 million dollar man

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby Ka-El » Oct 11th, 2018, 9:26 am

The Green Barbarian wrote: So now you are going to play semantics? Just admit you were wrong, and move on.

:spitcoffee: :laugh:
User avatar
Ka-El
Guru
 
Posts: 7055
Likes: 3937 posts
Liked in: 6238 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 11th, 2018, 9:31 am

Ka-El wrote:[
:spitcoffee: :laugh:


oh the irony!!! [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] :laugh: :laugh:
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal platform is all foofrah. October 2019 can't come fast enough.

the truth likes this post.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 32405
Likes: 15313 posts
Liked in: 21393 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am
Location: Far away from any Leftists

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby Brass Monkey » Oct 11th, 2018, 9:39 am

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:I didn’t watch the whole video, but I didn’t see a single thing about those IEDs being used to target innocents.


so you do agree though that Khadr was making the IED's, correct? So now you are going to play semantics? Just admit you were wrong, and move on.


I knew he was making IEDS, that was a key point in his trial. Whether or not any of his IEDS were actually made to target innocents is not established. You are the one who said he’s making IEDs to bomb innocent people, I said you don’t know that as fact.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister
 
Posts: 575
Likes: 24 posts
Liked in: 292 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 11th, 2018, 9:43 am

Brass Monkey wrote:
I knew he was making IEDS, that was a key point in his trial.


So....he was making IEDS....so that makes him a terrorist....DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Whether or not any of his IEDS were actually made to target innocents is not established.


oh good grief, just soooo dumbbbbbbbbb

If a Canadian soldier is there in Afghanistan, at the request of the Afghan government, to fight the scumbag Taliban and the evil Khadr family, and his legs are blown off by an IED made by Omar Khadr, is that not "targeting an innocent"? If not, then that is just stupid. The straws you are grasping at are just incredible. Your argument is pure garbage. You lost.
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal platform is all foofrah. October 2019 can't come fast enough.

the truth likes this post.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 32405
Likes: 15313 posts
Liked in: 21393 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am
Location: Far away from any Leftists

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 11th, 2018, 9:44 am

But the armed Kurdish fighters guarding the front gate are a sign it’s not just another refugee camp: It’s a detention centre for the captured wives and children of the so-called Islamic State.
And seven of them are Canadians.

“I’m going to die here,” one of them, a 26-year-old Toronto woman, told Global News in an interview at the camp in northeast Syria.

The wife of a Lebanese ISIS fighter, she was captured by Kurdish forces last December and brought to the site near the Iraqi border.

While she said she had spoken online with a Canadian official about coming home, that was months ago and she had not heard from the government since.

“My country’s not doing anything for me. No one cares,” said the woman, who has three children, all born in Syria.
A 23-year-old from Montreal was at the same camp with her two children. The wife of a German ISIS fighter, she too spoke to a Canadian official about returning but without any result to date.

“Seeing nothing from Canada is actually making us lose hope,” she said.


Don't worry, there's a $10 million pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/‘i’m-going-to-die-here’-wives-of-isis-fighters-want-to-return-home-to-canada/ar-BBOdWll?ocid=spartanntp
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal platform is all foofrah. October 2019 can't come fast enough.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 32405
Likes: 15313 posts
Liked in: 21393 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am
Location: Far away from any Leftists

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby Catsumi » Oct 11th, 2018, 9:48 am

Wait for it.

Now we'll hear, oh, can YOu prove the IED was actually handled by Khadr? Did anyone find his DNA on the exploded bomb ? Wasn't he forced into making IED's and grin while doing so?

On and on it goes.
People with opinions just go around bothering each other. (S. Gautama)
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. (W. Churchill)

the truth likes this post.
User avatar
Catsumi
Moderator
 
Posts: 5098
Likes: 6005 posts
Liked in: 4861 posts
Joined: May 24th, 2017, 8:26 pm

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 11th, 2018, 10:21 am

Catsumi wrote:Wait for it.

Now we'll hear, oh, can YOu prove the IED was actually handled by Khadr? Did anyone find his DNA on the exploded bomb ? Wasn't he forced into making IED's and grin while doing so?

On and on it goes.


Warm tummies: Khadr's not a terrorist!!!

Fact finder: It is well documented that he made IED's. Which the Taliban used to mine roadways and kill people.

Warm tummies: You can't prove that anyone was blown up by them!!!

Fact finder: I give up.
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal platform is all foofrah. October 2019 can't come fast enough.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 32405
Likes: 15313 posts
Liked in: 21393 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am
Location: Far away from any Leftists

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby Brass Monkey » Oct 11th, 2018, 10:23 am

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:
I knew he was making IEDS, that was a key point in his trial.


So....he was making IEDS....so that makes him a terrorist....DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Whether or not any of his IEDS were actually made to target innocents is not established.


oh good grief, just soooo dumbbbbbbbbb

If a Canadian soldier is there in Afghanistan, at the request of the Afghan government, to fight the *bleep* Taliban and the evil Khadr family, and his legs are blown off by an IED made by Omar Khadr, is that not "targeting an innocent"? If not, then that is just stupid. The straws you are grasping at are just incredible. Your argument is pure garbage. You lost.


Anybody who picks up a rifle and engages in combat is not innocent, they might be justified but they’re no longer innocent in war. Unless we actually know that he was making these IEDs and planting them with the intent of killing innocent civilians then we can not say that he was killing innocent people. Beyond that he was a 15 year old kid subjected to a harsh life in a war zone, Khadr was raised in an environment that is the polar opposite of ours, it all comes down to perspective.

Omnitheo likes this post.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister
 
Posts: 575
Likes: 24 posts
Liked in: 292 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby Catsumi » Oct 11th, 2018, 10:38 am

Proof positive that some brains are made of metal. Just can't get through to them.

Give up!
People with opinions just go around bothering each other. (S. Gautama)
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. (W. Churchill)

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
User avatar
Catsumi
Moderator
 
Posts: 5098
Likes: 6005 posts
Liked in: 4861 posts
Joined: May 24th, 2017, 8:26 pm

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby Brass Monkey » Oct 11th, 2018, 10:49 am

Catsumi wrote:Proof positive that some brains are made of metal. Just can't get through to them.

Give up!


You won’t get through much when your opinion is based on hypotheticals and emotion, I side with the justice system, the UN declaration of human rights and the Canadian charter of rights and freedoms.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister
 
Posts: 575
Likes: 24 posts
Liked in: 292 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby motokelowna1 » Oct 11th, 2018, 10:53 am

You'd really enjoy the show Homeland.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z4GvYB8xAY&has_verified=1[/youtube]

Non restricted version:

[/quote]
I used to watch it but havent for the last couple of years . That last statement saying pound it into a parking lot was actually used by the late Senetor John Mccain about the Taliban way back when for Afghanistan in 1991.

Queen K likes this post.
motokelowna1
Fledgling
 
Posts: 324
Likes: 71 posts
Liked in: 207 posts
Joined: Jun 1st, 2012, 8:18 am

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 11th, 2018, 11:30 am

Brass Monkey wrote: I side with the justice system, the UN declaration of human rights and the Canadian charter of rights and freedoms.


I do too. Terrorists don't deserve $10 million pay-days. There's no justice system that would allow that, only anarchy and sheer stupidity.
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal platform is all foofrah. October 2019 can't come fast enough.

the truth likes this post.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 32405
Likes: 15313 posts
Liked in: 21393 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am
Location: Far away from any Leftists

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby The Green Barbarian » Oct 11th, 2018, 11:30 am

Brass Monkey wrote:
Anybody who picks up a rifle and engages in combat is not innocent,


just like anybody who makes an IED is not innocent, and doesn't deserve $10 million.

:topic:
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal platform is all foofrah. October 2019 can't come fast enough.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 32405
Likes: 15313 posts
Liked in: 21393 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am
Location: Far away from any Leftists

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby Brass Monkey » Oct 11th, 2018, 12:05 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote: I side with the justice system, the UN declaration of human rights and the Canadian charter of rights and freedoms.


I do too. Terrorists don't deserve $10 million pay-days. There's no justice system that would allow that, only anarchy and sheer stupidity.


There is no evidence that he terrorized anyone. There is documented evidence that he suffered egregious human rights abuses as a minor and the Canadian government did not protect his rights. No kid should be subjected to that kind of treatment, I don’t care if they keep real verified terrorists submerged up to their neck in salt water for a month but Khadr was 15. Americans have no right to go half away around the world, raid someone’s house, cry victim and then take a kid back to a detention Center.

Omnitheo likes this post.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister
 
Posts: 575
Likes: 24 posts
Liked in: 292 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Re: The next $10 million dollar man

Postby Omnitheo » Oct 11th, 2018, 12:06 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:
I knew he was making IEDS, that was a key point in his trial.


So....he was making IEDS....so that makes him a terrorist....DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



How does making weapons of war in a war make one a terrorist? The US army littered millions of explosives throughout Korea and other nations. Does this make all soldiers involved in that war “terrorists”?
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

2 people like this post.
User avatar
Omnitheo
Guru
 
Posts: 5707
Likes: 8750 posts
Liked in: 4653 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 10:10 am

PreviousNext

Return to Canada

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 3 guests