Paul Bernardo parole?

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Paul Bernardo parole?

Post by bob vernon »

This should really raise the level of outrage and get some peoples' blood boiling. Rant on.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4557154/paul ... arole-bid/
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Paul Bernardo parole?

Post by The Green Barbarian »

In which healing lodge is he currently serving his sentence?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

He will be denied parole
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Leifer
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Leifer »

If there was anyone in Canada who needed a bullet behind the ear....it is Paul Bernardo.
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Post by Walking Wounded »

normaM wrote:He will be denied parole

I sure hope so. But this so called human being that is now in a healing lodge, she should be in the bottom of a dark pit for the rest of her life. Instead she is living in a cabin in the woods, with all the amenities to live comfortably. With our so called justice system you never know.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Everyone besides Paul's " loving parents" hates the Man with a passion of 12,000 Suns ( but Karla walks free, 3 kids, rich hubby)
Funny how his shank was suddenly not one)
He can sit and rot in prison.. some others should be his cellmates
Bullet too easy for him, let him sit and suffer ( if he is which I truly doubt) Prolly has women chomping at the bit to hook up with him he gets parole
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Well don't fall off your chair if he is released under strict conditions on parole, the current Government doesn't think putting prisoners in segregation is a good thing.

They therefore might think it is not benefiting Bernardo, so he should be released!
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

I'm surprised, even shocked, that nobody has suggested that Justin will be giving him $10 million when he's released.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

he gets out really do hope someone puts him down
Monster
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

To all Pals and supporters of Bernardo , mcClintoc,, ISIS terrorists and murderers ....how I wish I could grant you your deepest, darkest wish....that YOU be gifted with their presence in YOUR home, with YOUR kids and loved ones. And that there was NO backing out, this is forever.

Takers?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

impo neither Paul or his partner Karla should ever have seen daylight outside of a prison cell. Of course we know how that turned out, Canadian justice system let her free.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

so after 25 years he is going to express remorse. Just read the parents of his victims are not going to speak at the hearing.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/paul-bern ... -1.4137358
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/paul-ber ... Er3ljh-uH8

He'll likely have some gator tears too...he doesn't know what remorse is.
OhMyDarlin
Fledgling

Post by OhMyDarlin »

Bernardo will never be released because he continues to deny killing Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French. While he fully admits to abducting and raping the girls, he claims it was Karla who killed them. And she very well may have. Be that as it may, he was convicted of the murders and as long as he refuses to take responsibility for those crimes he will remain in prison where he belongs. Even if he eventually confesses, he will never be released.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

OhMyDarlin wrote: Even if he eventually confesses, he will never be released.

I sure hope not. In my time I've seen different Parole Boards make some pretty questionable decisions when granting early release, but I agree with you that it is highly unlikely there will be much hesitation in denying Bernado his request. Clifford Olson was denied parole at least three times and died in prison. I suspect Bernado will too.

Return to “Canada”