Andrew Scheer: recriminalize weed?

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Andrew Scheer: recriminalize weed?

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
hobbyguy wrote:Scheer isn't talking about real due diligence, that has been done. He is just playing silly games.

HG, of all the *bleep* you've been spreading in defense of Shiny Pony Dumb Dumb and the Liberals, this has to be one of the worst. "The real due diligence has been done"? You have to be kidding. No one could be this dense.

:135: Who's Shiny Pony Dumb Dumb ?
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

This was what I read
https://globalnews.ca/news/4564813/just ... psos-poll/
Shiny pony dumb dumb? ohcomeon, you all can do better slurs and insults that that. Sides makes me have flashbacks
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Trudeau, an incumbent prime minister at the head of a majority government, is a global celebrity with wide name recognition in Canada. By contrast, four in 10 of the Canadian adults surveyed by Ipsos could not name Scheer as the opposition leader and nearly half — 49 per cent — of those surveyed could not name Singh as NDP leader.

Who's dimples ???
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ka-El wrote: :135: Who's Shiny Pony Dumb Dumb ?

Justin Trudeau. Who's Dimples?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I have dimples :) On my thighs tho.
Hair vs Dimples... how will Canada decide?
I like dimples btw. Course I like drama too so it is a hard call
No worries , we seem to have run outta weed anyhow ( Govt will have to get it from 'organized crime' )
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Carrs Landing Viking
Übergod

Post by Carrs Landing Viking »

I will take Dimples over Hairysocks any day of the week. :biggrin:
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

normaM wrote: Hair vs Dimples... how will Canada decide?

Hopefully a year from now we'll have another credible choice, maybe even a grown-up :smt045

Dimples? He's nowhere near ready.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

hobbyguy wrote:Little Andy and Dimples are solely for the benefit of G_F and the "shiny pony" crew.

IF Scheer wants to even consider going backwards - it just shows that he is not paying attention. There is no question that Scheer is "dog whistling" to the minority that did not want to see MJ legalized. Do I think Scheer has the fortitude to actually DO something along those lines? Nope. He is just doing what he has done all his working life - chucking peanuts and playing games. That's why I have suggested he go sit with Jenny Kwan.

There is no doubt that there will be some adjustments required as the roll out of legal MJ continues. Most of those will be at the provincial level. The law was structured so that the provinces have the bulk of the control - as it should be. Yes, there are problems around impaired driving, but that's about it. The provinces have adjusted to the reality that suits each area (well, mostly, our BC footdraggers couldn't seem to get it together).

The impairment testing equipment isn't up to snuff. Not a wonder, there hasn't been enough market for it - but there is now. Whoever comes up with a good portable tester is going to make fortune.

Scheer isn't talking about real due diligence, that has been done. He is just playing silly games.

Given your opening line, it's rather rich to throw stones about playing silly games.

Deflective, too, since JT also plays to his base with his virtue signalling commitments, some of which he has very foolishly put in play, and IMO has done more real harm in the process than Scheer has done by refusing to commit on this topic. But that is still entirely beside the point.

For the OP to make hay of this is pure partisanship, nothing more.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

crookedmember wrote:Here are the last 8 polls that put Justin well in the lead in 7 of them. Majority territory.

The outlier is an automated voice poll commissioned by the loopy, American hedge fund owned Toronto Sun.

Those of you who think Little Andy has a chance, bless you, but what have you been smoking?

Funny how you put that.

I guess some of us see what is currently happening to Canada and see through the smoke as we are not high. Do you realize what kind of debt load Trudeau has created and sadly, it was not spent in Canada.

I'm not for a moment saying Scheer is all that, however people like you voted Trudeau in as you thought the current Government needed change. Well I hope you like what you have voted in. Not all of us do and I do hope history repeats itself as Pierre was voted in and voted out too!

PS- Could you at the least provide a link which will show Scheer saying he will "recriminalize weed." I have not heard this and I do follow the news quite closely.
Last edited by Ken7 on Oct 22nd, 2018, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

hobbyguy wrote:Due diligence? What has little Andy been doing with his time in Ottawa? Did the dog eat his homework?

Canada's transition to legal marijuana is being looked by other countries as a model to follow.
"

I read the article and did not find other countries will model. Other Countries will likely see where we went wrong and do the appropriate thing.

Not saying it is right or wrong here, but knowing Law I've never in my life seen a Federal Law handled in such a poor way as the Cannabis laws we now have. Time will tell but I can see many changes already to make it consistent across the board.

The statement made by Trudeau,
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau tweeted: "Profits out of the hands of criminals. Protection for our kids. Today #cannabis is legalized and regulated across Canada.

If you believe this I would like to offer you a bridge across from Windsor Ontario to Detroit,Michigan, I'll sell it to you real cheap. Once again, time will tell but talk is already the prices are out of line in most all jurisdictions.

Let's sit back and we can hash this one out in say five years.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

hobbyguy wrote:Due diligence? What has little Andy been doing with his time in Ottawa? Did the dog eat his homework?

Loosely related...

Can I ask you liberal voters something, seriously?

You guys go on and on about people when they make fun of Trudeau for his hair and his socks. You call it petty, childish and pathetic.

Yet all over these boards I see "little Andy" and "dimples."

You want the Cons to grow up, but yet stoop to the exact same tactics?
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

who's Dimples?

Return to “Canada”