Trudeau Nationalizing the Mainstream Media

Re: Trudeau Nationalizing the Mainstream Media

Postby csm » Dec 17th, 2018, 10:17 am

Glacier wrote:Trudeau has just nationalized journalism. The panel who will select who gets money based on “journalistic standards” will be set by him in both accounts, no doubt. Any journalist that takes this money will no longer be independent. Thus dies journalism. Anyone who strays out of line from the Official Story gets no money.

https://www.thestar.com/politics/federa ... alism.html

This is a primary step in becoming a dictatorship government. Own the media, and you own the people.

Personally, I have cancelled my newspaper subscription and will no longer watch any Canadian Drivel on the news. The only reliable source of new anyone will get is through YouTube.com, primarily "Rebel Media" that the politicians hate because it goes a long way into proving to you how your political system is destroying freedom and democracy, the very things this country was built on.

Trudeau needs not only to go, he needs to go to jail - FOREVER!!!1 ( since his old man abolished the death penalty, TREASON is no longer a capital offense - too bad!!)
Apathy = the Death of Freedom - be accountable or be a slave!

blueliner likes this post.
csm
Board Meister

Liked in: 365 posts

Postby csm » Dec 17th, 2018, 10:26 am

Omnitheo wrote:Whole lot of conspiracy stuff going on in here.

Since the rise of the internet, many news companies have struggled or gone under. The government is offering to help. This hopefully discourages news companies from resorting to ever more desperate and sensationalized news in order to make a profit, as we’ve seen happen in the UN and with some fringe news companies in Canada.

In no way is this nationalization. Unless you wanted to say that the oil companies in Canada are nationalized because they receive some government aid.

As for companies like “The Rebel” who most certainly do not meet journalistic standards, they could either clean up their game, or just continue to get their funding through the goodwill of gullible paranoid viewers as they have been for years. Or be like Alex Jones and sell bogus “enhancement” supplements to fund the propoganda and lawsuits.

Meanwhile the real news will be able to focus on real news without stooping to Fox News levels to desperately attract enough ad revenue to survive.

Yup, another Liberal disinformationist trying to convince you the executioner is only going to give you a haircut.

I love this guys communistic messages - good thing we have news media like the Rebel - and I'm sure they appreciate the additional advertising.

At least they tell it like it is without "government interference or buy-offs!!!!

The problem with Canada right now, is that we don't have any recourse but to let this traitor to Canada finish his mandate - and if elected for another ( final term ), we will soon be all carrying shovels and picks like N. Korea who's whole purpose of living, is to server the "Master".

There is NOTHING left to stop him from turning Canada into a dictatorship - get that straight - his fathers repatriation of the BNA was the first step and had he been allowed to continue, we wouldn't be having this discussion now because it would be BANNED!!!

Trudeau is a subversive communist just like his father, and will stop at nothing to be KING!!!
Apathy = the Death of Freedom - be accountable or be a slave!

2 people like this post.
csm
Board Meister

Liked in: 365 posts

Buying Media Loyalty

Postby Treblehook » Dec 17th, 2018, 10:30 am

Reference: https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/24 ... ia-loyalty

This report is absolutely sickening. To think that our next Federal Election will see the mainstream Canadian media, mirror the stupidity of the US media is truly disappointing. This declaration by our media that they will be solidly against Andrew Sheer and the Conservatives is clearly a declaration that they are going to become a propaganda machine. What ever happened to our media... that it no longer sees the value of objective reporting? Whatever happened to the notion of providing the facts so that the public can form their own opinions? Generally, it has always been accepted that our media has an important role as a sort of "watchdog" within our democracy. Their value in that regard pretty much disappears with this declaration. This is a slippery slope indeed.

blueliner likes this post.
Treblehook
Übergod

Liked in: 1349 posts

Re: Buying Media Loyalty

Postby Leifer » Dec 17th, 2018, 10:40 am

Disgusting.

Another shot to the credibility of Mainstream Canadian media.
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)

csm likes this post.
Leifer
Board Meister

Liked in: 1009 posts

Re: Buying Media Loyalty

Postby the truth » Dec 17th, 2018, 11:33 am

Treblehook wrote:Reference: https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/24 ... ia-loyalty

This report is absolutely sickening. To think that our next Federal Election will see the mainstream Canadian media, mirror the stupidity of the US media is truly disappointing. This declaration by our media that they will be solidly against Andrew Sheer and the Conservatives is clearly a declaration that they are going to become a propaganda machine. What ever happened to our media... that it no longer sees the value of objective reporting? Whatever happened to the notion of providing the facts so that the public can form their own opinions? Generally, it has always been accepted that our media has an important role as a sort of "watchdog" within our democracy. Their value in that regard pretty much disappears with this declaration. This is a slippery slope indeed.

that is exactly why jt needs to go, nothing in the news is real anymore unless is leftwing bs lies lies lies
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

csm likes this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6629 posts

Postby Catsumi » Dec 17th, 2018, 11:55 am

If they have any social conscience at all, Liberals today should be hanging their heads in shame.

We are well on our way to a controlled society, one that PET started and his spawn, JT, is determined to deliver.

To fight a "bought and paid for" press we must keep this issue alive by Letters to the Editor (will they be published?), chat rooms,talking with friends and praying that enough Canadians realize how dangerous this gov't is and subsequently will throw the sob's under the election day bus.

Orwell would be amazed at just how slippery this eel has become even though he warned us,in plain English, in "1984"

Our government has declared war on its own citizenry. Fight back! Future generations depend upon us making the correct moves today.
J. Trudeau, the PM who brought corruption, scandal and spending to a laughing world stage

Make the Cdn wet dream come true. Vote MAD MAX

4 people like this post.
Catsumi
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3755 posts

Postby Gone_Fishin » Dec 17th, 2018, 1:34 pm

Catsumi wrote:Our government has declared war on its own citizenry. Fight back! Future generations depend upon us making the correct moves today.

This is very true! How the apologists can keep supporting Trudeau's agenda is beyond puzzling. Even in their smoke-filled hazes, they should be able to see that their individual freedoms are being stripped away by Trudeau. Are they that indoctrinated?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 "A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left."
Get a high school drama teacher to run a country, and what do you get? High school drama.

3 people like this post.
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4557 posts

Postby Ka-El » Dec 17th, 2018, 1:44 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 17th, 2018, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
"I don't know who dimples is. I don't know what this means"
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 5880 posts

Postby blueliner » Dec 17th, 2018, 5:22 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 18th, 2018, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic

3 people like this post.
blueliner
Fledgling

Liked in: 310 posts

Postby FreeRights » Dec 26th, 2018, 4:33 pm

csm wrote:Personally, I have cancelled my newspaper subscription and will no longer watch any Canadian Drivel on the news. The only reliable source of new anyone will get is through YouTube.com, primarily "Rebel Media" that the politicians hate because it goes a long way into proving to you how your political system is destroying freedom and democracy, the very things this country was built on.

I literally cannot think of any context where the Rebel Media could even jokingly be called reliable.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Omnitheo likes this post.
FreeRights
Guru

Liked in: 2027 posts

Postby blueliner » Dec 26th, 2018, 5:26 pm

No concern from the Liberal crickets on Castanet very strange :smt045

the truth likes this post.
blueliner
Fledgling

Postby Catsumi » Dec 26th, 2018, 5:29 pm

It is such a shame that what was once a proud,productive, contributing sector has now fallen under the suspicion of "are they bought and paid for press-titutes? Are they reporting the truth or are they supporting the hand that feeds them?"

Now I wonder, when the dole stops will they survive or forever be welfare children? Either way,truth in news reporting may be dead as a doornail.

Blueliner, odd as it sounds, I believe that the libs are happy, hence no chirping.
J. Trudeau, the PM who brought corruption, scandal and spending to a laughing world stage

Make the Cdn wet dream come true. Vote MAD MAX

the truth likes this post.
Catsumi
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3755 posts

Postby blueliner » Dec 26th, 2018, 8:37 pm

I literally cannot think of any context where the Rebel Media could even jokingly be called reliable.[/quote]
Sure glad we can depend on CBC and CTV for all our unbiased totally reliable news :200: :200: :200:
blueliner
Fledgling

Postby blueliner » Dec 26th, 2018, 8:40 pm

Catsumi wrote:It is such a shame that what was once a proud,productive, contributing sector has now fallen under the suspicion of "are they bought and paid for press-titutes? Are they reporting the truth or are they supporting the hand that feeds them?"

Now I wonder, when the dole stops will they survive or forever be welfare children? Either way,truth in news reporting may be dead as a doornail.

Blueliner, odd as it sounds, I believe that the libs are happy, hence no chirping.

Yes how silly of me to think otherwise . Can you only imagine the uproar from the Liberal crickets if the Conservatives had done the same thing O my :smt045 :smt045
blueliner
Fledgling

Postby The Green Barbarian » Dec 26th, 2018, 10:44 pm

blueliner wrote:Yes how silly of me to think otherwise . Can you only imagine the uproar from the Liberal crickets if the Conservatives had done the same thing O my :smt045 :smt045

I still remember the uproar when the Conservatives put in rules regarding which films in Canada would get funding. The leftist lunatics were screaming about censorship. It was so pathetic. And now here they are completely quiet about Trudeau's funding for "friendly" media. It's just disgusting.
If you see someone using the term "dimples", you are dealing with a bonehead.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 19611 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Canada