Hate crime on the rise in Canada

Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Re: Hate crime on the rise in Canada

Post by Brass Monkey »

Glacier wrote:Note that Trump is not the president of Canada and no one likes him. We may as well blame appointment of Kim Jung Un for violence in Canada. After all, he's a rabid nationalist.

Kim Jong Un doesn’t saturate our media, doesn’t have societal influence on our nation and largely keeps to himself. They are also on the other side of the planet so bad comparison.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Interesting thread.

It seems to me if people really wanted a reduction in hate crime, they wouldn't fixate so much on making sure the blame always gets properly placed.

Isn't that where hate actually comes from? Focusing on our differences and what divides us and who's right and who's wrong?

Perhaps less strife everywhere could lead to less defensiveness, less animosity, less hate and fewer hate crimes.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

hate starts here https://globalnews.ca/news/4710985/toro ... -refugees/ and jt is 100% at fault....
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dakoda62
Fledgling

Post by dakoda62 »

Not hate crimes, people are finally standing up for them selves, sick and tired of liberal snowflakes.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ka-El wrote:Note there are very few Kim Jung Un apologists in Canada, nor any message of divisiveness and/or hate comung out of Noth Korea. The interest and support of the right extremists in Trump's dysfunctional vision here in Canada reveals the toxic influence he has, even among the dull- witted haters in our own country. Denying this only provides permission for the messaging of hate and division to continue - on both sides of our shared border.

It's also difficult to blame the hatred and division foisted on our society by left extremists on Trump or Kim Jong Un, though Kim Jong Un definitely ascribes to similar political views as Antifa and other hate-promoting leftist scum.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by csm »

the truth wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-243234-4-.htm#243234 so hate crime on the rise since the liberals and trudeau
in charge, way to go you bunch of losers, keep on spreading the hate jt :-X your doing a great job........

Jihad Justin has to go - I speak to many people all across Canada, and I don't care what the polls say ( they are all owned by Liberals anyway ), he is on his way out because I have yet to speak to anyone that supports the narcissist.

Nobody likes the jerk except the flamers and other fringes - the more "normal" people get out and vote we can cure this Liberal Disease on our nation and get what's best for the people, not what is best for this communist.
Compliance is a tool used by dictators, to take your freedom and never give it back.
Enjoy your new "Slave State"!
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

csm wrote: Nobody likes the jerk except the flamers and other fringes - the more "normal" people get out and vote we can cure this Liberal Disease on our nation and get what's best for the people, not what is best for this communist.

I do hope more people will get out to vote. Apathy, and the dumbing down of our population via Facebook and "alternative news" sites is our greatest enemy. Ideally, we'll get more people out who at least know what a communist is. :smt045
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

csm wrote:
the truth wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-243234-4-.htm#243234 so hate crime on the rise since the liberals and trudeau
in charge, way to go you bunch of losers, keep on spreading the hate jt :-X your doing a great job........

Jihad Justin has to go - I speak to many people all across Canada, and I don't care what the polls say ( they are all owned by Liberals anyway ), he is on his way out because I have yet to speak to anyone that supports the narcissist.

Nobody likes the jerk except the flamers and other fringes - the more "normal" people get out and vote we can cure this Liberal Disease on our nation and get what's best for the people, not what is best for this communist.

100% correct
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by csm »

I guess it is if you are one of the minority-majority that hate....

> Special interest groups getting special exemptions from laws the rest of us have to obey ( Sikhs and the M/C Helmet exemption).
> Feds giving annual welfare to Quebec and nothing to the rest of us. ( $13B equalization for Que.)
> Indians that don't have to pay taxes or contribute to the welfare of the country and join in as citizens, yet can own property 100% when the rest of us born here are forced to pay their welfare, build their new houses the rest of us can't afford and have to pay heafty taxes their own postage stamp that can afford one, which can also be stripped away from them on a whim ( called "Expropriation).
> Those of us born here having to have our government leader "Apologize" for something that happened 150 years ago when none of us were even born, and people can't even see he is simply "Prostituting" for votes like any good "Prostitician".

HE DOES NOT SPEAK FOR ME - I DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR ANYTHING THAT I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH!!!!

> Paying terrorists 10 million apiece instead of hanging them, yet letting real Canadians get beheaded at the hands of those butchers.
> Spouting an intolerance for Racism that goes "BOTH WAYS" but is ignored if the perpetrators are not Caucasian!
> A so called "Feminist" leader that spouts gender equality, yet ignores the fact women still don't get equal pay or rights - and then snuggles up to the one religion that considers women no more than breeding cows (paradoxical, don't you think?).
> Liberals giving millions of our tax money to Islamic groups that support anti-seminist schools and promote hate for everything that isn't "Islam" up to and including how to kill non-believers.
> Giving billions away to other countries and importing thousands of uneducated immigrants and handing out the welfare cheques to them like candy, while we have thousands of born Canadians living on the streets unable to find work. ( not all are drug addicts ).

There are lots more reasons I could list, but don't have the time, however, just maybe our untouchable leaders should take note that you can only push people so far before they start pushing back - and you can call that push-back anything you want - but putting a name to something is not necessarily what it really is.

I'm not a racist, nor am I a hate promoter, I'm just telling it like I see it, and if you disagree, that is your right - for now!
Compliance is a tool used by dictators, to take your freedom and never give it back.
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by csm »

Ka-El wrote:
Glacier wrote: Hate crime stats are spurious at best. The rise is likely due to a rise in awareness.

That could very well be one factor. Many people would also suggest (myself included) that hate crimes are on the rise, in at least a significant part, to the rise in populism and populist politicians who legitimize hate through their own political messaging. We've seen the response of the white supremacists and other right militant groups to Trump's election. Some of those folk were actually expecting and hoping for a race war, and while such movements were previously kept under the rug, they feel they have now been given permission to express themselves publicly. Sadly, this idea is spreading north.

You get fanatics at all levels, and the U.S. has a "Constitution" that allows it to prevail and has done for a couple of hundred years. As the population increases, so does the number of fanatics AND - that is "their" business.

Canada does not have true "free speech", in the sense that fanatics are muzzled ( unless they are religious fanatics ), and if someone has a *bleep* against another race or religion (particularly Islam), whether warranted or not, can be considered a hate crime, and prosecuted, but not so the "Religion".

For example, If I put a price on someone's head, I would be prosecuted, however, if an Islamic puts a price on a Canadian's head ( aka 3 Canadians beheaded in the Phillipines by Islamic terrorists) - we invite them into the country and pay them when they get here.

Maybe our "Leaders" should have done the same for the Nazi's eh?? NOT!!!!!
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by csm »

Glacier wrote:Hate crimes decreased in 2013 when Trudeau was elected but here's the breakdown:

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/11- ... 51-eng.htm
Trudeau was elected in 2015, but I wouldn't blame him for any rise. Hate crime stats are spurious at best. The rise is likely due to a rise in awareness.

Hmmmmm - I don't know - all I know is, I hate him AND I blame him - he's an *bleep*. Who knows, that breakdown could have been funded by the manipulating jerk himself - you know, as part of the 1/2 billion of our money being filtered to the news media? I'm sure all you read or hear now - is the "real" truth, eh?

The Media also realizes that a new Conservative Gov't will remove that Welfare cheque, but unfortunately, that will cause them to lean hard towards the Liberals to make sure they win so they don't lose their taxpayer paid windfall.

Hell Liberals don't even have to lift a finger, just open up OUR wallets so we can all contribute to our own "screwing".
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

*Don't wander too far away from the topic please. Thank you.*
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by csm »

rustled wrote:Interesting thread.

It seems to me if people really wanted a reduction in hate crime, they wouldn't fixate so much on making sure the blame always gets properly placed.

Isn't that where hate actually comes from? Focusing on our differences and what divides us and who's right and who's wrong?

Perhaps less strife everywhere could lead to less defensiveness, less animosity, less hate and fewer hate crimes.

Identifying and "Focusing" on our differences and then - "Fixing It" - is what will bind us, not creating special exemptions for special religious groups that don't even have their roots in this country, and paying billions to one province and none to another.

Trudope said it's time for change, well, it certainly is, and we should ALL start with HIM!!!
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by csm »

Glacier wrote:Note that Trump is not the president of Canada and no one likes him. We may as well blame appointment of Kim Jung Un for violence in Canada. After all, he's a rabid nationalist.

Trudeau IS fake news - in fact, he is totally FAKE and so was his Old Man - His father was a card carrying communist, yet dumped it for the next best thing - LIBERAL!!
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Hate crime on the rise in Canada :topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Canada”