General Motors

sherriff

General Motors

Post by sherriff »

So GM is leaving town. Hast la vista baby! We do not need to change the name of a hockey team because they are bailing. If they want to close down plants in Canada and keep them open in Mexico and elsewhere, fine. We do not as Canadian customers need to buy GM products. When you want someone to listen, sometimes you need to do whatever necessary to get their attention. CANADA,,,,,,,do not buy GM made vehicles of any kind as of now!!!!!!!! Besides, Ford and others make the same vehicles. Perhaps Ford may be interested in coming to Canada given some kind of an incentive along with a Canadian made contract. Yes, I like that,,,,,,FORD CANADA!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: General Motors

Post by GordonH »

GM, Chrysler or Ford, none of these manufacturers impo make vehicle worth purchasing. Last time I owned vehicle from 1 of these companies, I was a teenager (now I'm in my latter 50s).
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

As long as Ken and Barbie are running the show, no auto company will consider coming here that isn’t already here. There are still plenty of Canadian made vehicles.
Ford already manufacturers vehicles in Canada.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Jlabute wrote:As long as Ken and Barbie are running the show, no auto company will consider coming here that isn’t already here. There are still plenty of Canadian made vehicles.
Ford already manufacturers vehicles in Canada.

Toyota and Honda build vehicles here as well. But we can't speak about them because they don't belong to the "Brotherhood".

Return to “Canada”