CBSA told to ‘pick up the pace’ on removing rejected refugee

CBSA told to ‘pick up the pace’ on removing rejected refugee

Postby csm » Dec 12th, 2018, 9:59 am

This is typical of a Liberal System - these people contribute to Canada more than most Canadians, and even have a child born in this country ( which makes him Canadian ). How can they deport a Canadian to another Country, especially when they have never been to that country? What if he/she is rejected by that country because he/she wasn't born there? What we need to do is deport the Lieberals and send them all ( voters included) back to the stone age where they came from.

Canada is suppose to be accepting and free - under JT it is becoming anything - BUT!!

https://globalnews.ca/news/4616341/refu ... nada-cbsa/
Amazing how Liberal Fanatics are great at blaming others for Canada's problems, but when asked about their accomplishments - have nothing to say!

Fidel Trudeau is an Autocrat and Dictator - "Ship Him Back To Cuba"!!
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 678 posts

Re: CBSA told to ‘pick up the pace’ on removing rejected ref

Postby Nedroj » Dec 18th, 2018, 2:39 pm

If these people are applying for refugee status and are being denied for whatever reason, they are not Canadian Citizens and have ZERO right to be in this country. The article you list talks about Asylum seekers from the USA coming into Canada when they have already been accepted as refugees there. They do so because our mentally challenged prime minister sent out a tweet inviting everyone to come to Canada, Illegally.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius

the truth likes this post.
Nedroj
Fledgling

Liked in: 404 posts

Postby floppi » Dec 18th, 2018, 3:00 pm

:spitcoffee: Whaaat?? So you guys are complaining now about removing asylum seekers that have exhausted their claim in this country back to wherever they came from? Wow!! is all I can say. :200: I thought that would be good news for all the JT haters........Oh wait, I guess he is spending money to speed up the process to kick out the illegal immigrants like the JT haters want so I guess that would be bad news for JT and LIb haters. Yeah I guess I got that backwards. I guess your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

jimmy4321 likes this post.
floppi
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1150 posts

Postby the truth » Dec 19th, 2018, 4:06 pm

Nedroj wrote:If these people are applying for refugee status and are being denied for whatever reason, they are not Canadian Citizens and have ZERO right to be in this country. The article you list talks about Asylum seekers from the USA coming into Canada when they have already been accepted as refugees there. They do so because our mentally challenged prime minister sent out a tweet inviting everyone to come to Canada, Illegally.

yup................ jt makes trump look good, hard thing to do :200:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7719 posts

Postby jimmy4321 » Dec 19th, 2018, 5:04 pm

Next thing these Cons are gonna be burning insence and playing with hippy healing rocks
jimmy4321
Guru

Liked in: 2444 posts

Postby GordonH » Dec 19th, 2018, 5:29 pm

csm wrote:This is typical of a Liberal System - these people contribute to Canada more than most Canadians, and even have a child born in this country ( which makes him Canadian ). How can they deport a Canadian to another Country, especially when they have never been to that country? What if he/she is rejected by that country because he/she wasn't born there? What we need to do is deport the Lieberals and send them all ( voters included) back to the stone age where they came from.

Canada is suppose to be accepting and free - under JT it is becoming anything - BUT!!

https://globalnews.ca/news/4616341/refu ... nada-cbsa/

impo everyone entering this country, be it asylum, refugee or immigrating.
Must be extensively vetted, if something shows up in that vetting process. They should be denied entrance to this country, this is my opinion. We have enough people born here with questionable activities, don't need to import them.
When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you. John Spence

2 people like this post.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 9010 posts
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Return to Canada