Page 2 of 2

Re: Criticism of the Global Migration Pact misses the mark

PostPosted: Dec 31st, 2018, 10:15 am
by Gone_Fishin
The Liberal peanut chuckers are full of surprises these days. Even the names they resort to calling those on here who express themselves freely rather than blather out Butts' speaking points are dubious.

Acronym Definition
ARNF Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forest (US Park Service)
ARNF Antibiotic Resistant Neutropenic Fever (infectious diseases)
ARNF Always Remember, Never Forget

Re: Criticism of the Global Migration Pact misses the mark

PostPosted: Dec 31st, 2018, 10:32 am
by Smurf
Actually the so called Liberal ones are the worst for wanting to control freedom of speech, freedom to voice your own opinion etc. All in all they are probably just as biased if not more so in their own way than the right.

Re: Criticism of the Global Migration Pact misses the mark

PostPosted: Dec 31st, 2018, 10:43 am
by Omnitheo
Gone_Fishin wrote:The Liberal peanut chuckers are full of surprises these days. Even the names they resort to calling those on here who express themselves freely rather than blather out Butts' speaking points are dubious.

Acronym Definition
ARNF Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forest (US Park Service)
ARNF Antibiotic Resistant Neutropenic Fever (infectious diseases)
ARNF Always Remember, Never Forget


Liberal peanut chuckers? You’re resorting to the “I know you are but what am I” debate tactics now?

In this context ARNF would be alt-right neo-fascist. But I’m sure you knew that.

Re: Criticism of the Global Migration Pact misses the mark

PostPosted: Dec 31st, 2018, 11:08 am
by Mordu
Smurf wrote:Actually the so called Liberal ones are the worst for wanting to control freedom of speech, freedom to voice your own opinion etc. All in all they are probably just as biased if not more so in their own way than the right.


I consider myself a 'centrist.'

http://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p2434201

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=80688#p2434202

And at least I take the time to find out about the law before I whine about 'freedom of speech'.

http://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=80688

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=80688#p2434014

BTW, anybody, what's a 'peanut chucker'?

Re: Criticism of the Global Migration Pact misses the mark

PostPosted: Dec 31st, 2018, 1:57 pm
by The Green Barbarian
Mordu wrote:
BTW, anybody, what's a 'peanut chucker'?


someone who chucks peanuts rather than comes up with new ideas. Like the Liberals for instance, or "ALNC" (alt-left neo-commies).

Re: Criticism of the Global Migration Pact misses the mark

PostPosted: Dec 31st, 2018, 2:58 pm
by Ka-El
Mordu wrote: BTW, anybody, what's a 'peanut chucker'?

Someone who chucks peanuts rather than comes up with new ideas - see dimples :smt045

Re: Criticism of the Global Migration Pact misses the mark

PostPosted: Dec 31st, 2018, 5:16 pm
by the truth
*removed*

Re: Criticism of the Global Migration Pact misses the mark

PostPosted: Jan 1st, 2019, 6:26 am
by Mordu
Happy new year everyone!

Re: Criticism of the Global Migration Pact misses the mark

PostPosted: Jan 1st, 2019, 3:46 pm
by FreeRights
Smurf wrote:Actually the so called Liberal ones are the worst for wanting to control freedom of speech, freedom to voice your own opinion etc. All in all they are probably just as biased if not more so in their own way than the right.

A point that Gone Fishing attempted to point out earlier in this thread, except it turned out to be factually incorrect and false.

Re: Criticism of the Global Migration Pact misses the mark

PostPosted: Jan 1st, 2019, 4:00 pm
by The Green Barbarian
FreeRights wrote:A point that Gone Fishing attempted to point out earlier in this thread, except it turned out to be factually incorrect and false.


Incorrect how exactly?

Re: Criticism of the Global Migration Pact misses the mark

PostPosted: Jan 1st, 2019, 5:37 pm
by Smurf
Because the lefties say so. Don't you know GB, they are always "right". [icon_lol2.gif]


EDIT TO ADD:

Basically no one else has the right to an opinion or to say anything they disagree with. It's called freedom of speech.

Re: Criticism of the Global Migration Pact misses the mark

PostPosted: Jan 1st, 2019, 6:15 pm
by hobbyguy
Smurf wrote:Because the lefties say so. Don't you know GB, they are always "right". [icon_lol2.gif]


EDIT TO ADD:

Basically no one else has the right to an opinion or to say anything they disagree with. It's called freedom of speech.


Don't mistake the far left ideologues with everyone who thinks that cooperation and working together is important. Where you find censorship is out at the far right and the far left, that space where Stalin and Mussolini meet.

Yup, if I see communist ideology being spouted, I will do my best to point out how stupid it is. If I see neo fascist ideology being spouted, I will do my best to point out how stupid it is. Somewhere in between those extremes is a balance that works. Espousing that balance is bound to annoy both the neo fascists and the far lefties.

The enemy on both sides of the political spectrum is dogma and ideology. That polarization leads to no room for reasonable discourse and compromise.

Re: Criticism of the Global Migration Pact misses the mark

PostPosted: Jan 1st, 2019, 6:29 pm
by Gone_Fishin
FreeRights wrote:
Smurf wrote:Actually the so called Liberal ones are the worst for wanting to control freedom of speech, freedom to voice your own opinion etc. All in all they are probably just as biased if not more so in their own way than the right.

A point that Gone Fishing attempted to point out earlier in this thread, except it turned out to be factually incorrect and false.


What's false is your post. That is all.

Re: Criticism of the Global Migration Pact misses the mark

PostPosted: Jan 1st, 2019, 8:54 pm
by hobbyguy
^^ so G_F, have you actually read the document yet? Then perhaps you would be so kind as to quote the section that censors your right to discuss immigration?

Otherwise... you are not standing on factual ground. I looked for it, could find no such thing in the document.