Sharia Law in Canada.

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby floppi » Jan 20th, 2019, 1:14 am

blueliner wrote:Winston Churchill 1899
:

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world."


Without any context of the above quote you would think Churchill hated Islam but nothing could be further from the truth. He hated what most of us don't like about Islam ( or any other religion), those fundamentalists and radicals that twist the teaching into something convienant to their twisted ideology.

Sir Winston Churchill 's family feared he might convert to Islam. The discovery of a letter to Sir Winston Churchill from his future sister-in-law has thrown new light on his fascination with Islam and Muslim culture........

But what may come as a surprise is that he was a strong admirer of Islam and the culture of the Orient — such was his regard for the Muslim faith that relatives feared he might convert.


What he didn't like about Islam was the more radical and fundamentalists among some of the tribe practising Islam as apparent from the quote you took out of context from his book, The River War.

In his book The River War (1899) – his account of the frontier wars of India and Sudan – he was scathing of the fundamentalist, ultra conservative Mahdiyya form of Islam adopted by the Dervish population of North Africa.

He states: “How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries ... Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce ... The influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.”


https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religi ... Islam.html
floppi
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2108
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 813 posts
Joined: Oct 20th, 2007, 12:46 pm

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby Jlabute » Jan 20th, 2019, 9:15 am

Yet, Nazi germany was wooing leaders of the Islamic world where there is a mutual love affair. They were both anti-Semitic and anti-Christian and brutal. Hitler adored that Islam was strong and its faith and was spread by the sword. Hitler admired islam for its ability to mercilessly slaughter all men, women, children and noted that “after all, today, who speaks of the ahnililation of the Armenians?” Historically, genocide when organized with the help of your own people tended to go unnoticed Hitler thought, and was inspired by the Turks who had slaughtered 1.5M Armenian christians and jews. Many muslims today are fans of Hitler and are making Mein Kampf a best seller, a book that would be islamaphobic to ban, especially in global leftist/Islamic Europe. Churchill would have had a worsening opinion on Islam come 1915, than from when he was 25 years old in 1899.

https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/187128/nazi-romance-with-islam
Justin Trudeau? NO! Trust in Judo!

Catsumi likes this post.
User avatar
Jlabute
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2279
Likes: 1257 posts
Liked in: 1543 posts
Joined: Jan 18th, 2009, 2:08 pm

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby floppi » Jan 20th, 2019, 10:58 am

Jlabute wrote:Yet, Nazi germany was wooing leaders of the Islamic world where there is a mutual love affair. They were both anti-Semitic and anti-Christian and brutal. Hitler adored that Islam was strong and its faith and was spread by the sword. Hitler admired islam for its ability to mercilessly slaughter all men, women, children and noted that “after all, today, who speaks of the ahnililation of the Armenians?” Historically, genocide when organized with the help of your own people tended to go unnoticed Hitler thought, and was inspired by the Turks who had slaughtered 1.5M Armenian christians and jews. Many muslims today are fans of Hitler and are making Mein Kampf a best seller, a book that would be islamaphobic to ban, especially in global leftist/Islamic Europe. Churchill would have had a worsening opinion on Islam come 1915, than from when he was 25 years old in 1899.

https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/187128/nazi-romance-with-islam


Talk about an unbiased view, hey? A pro Jewish author writing about Hitler and Muslims [icon_lol2.gif] . Hitler hated the Jewish people so why wouldn't he use the enemy of his enemy as allies? It's War, it's ugly it's irrational and every religion I know is guity of unspeakable crimes against each other.

A widespread assumption exists that Muslims supported the Nazi Regime because they shared an anti-Semitic perspective. This is precisely why the Nazis tried to get Muslims on the regime's side. What can you tell us about this assumption?

On the German side pragmatic, strategic interests were the most important driving force behind this policy. In its propaganda, however, especially in the Arab world, anti-Semitic themes played an important role. Anti-Semitic propaganda was often connected to attacks against the Zionist migration to Palestine which had emerged as a main topic in Arab political discourses.



https://www.dw.com/en/how-nazis-courted ... a-41358387
floppi
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2108
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 813 posts
Joined: Oct 20th, 2007, 12:46 pm

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby Jlabute » Jan 20th, 2019, 1:09 pm

Yeah, war is ugly and it was mutual between Nazis and Muslims. They both hated Jews and even christians. Outside of war, the hatred continues.

News like this continues. Muslims who like Hitler and Muslim leaders who praise him. As you said enemies of my enemies but now it is just enemies. Jews and others were just objects of extermination for more breathing room. Today, Jews, christians, non-muslims are the enemy and the world is targeted for more Islamic breathing room. I don’t think we will see more Armenian style genocides... the world will stand against it hopefully. Although, that teaching still prevails in Islam.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/rb-star-erykah-badu-says-she-sees-good-in-hitler/
Justin Trudeau? NO! Trust in Judo!
User avatar
Jlabute
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2279
Likes: 1257 posts
Liked in: 1543 posts
Joined: Jan 18th, 2009, 2:08 pm

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby puterbrother » Jan 20th, 2019, 8:37 pm

Utube...

type in "fpv#52"
puterbrother
 
Posts: 82
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 68 posts
Joined: Mar 30th, 2008, 4:34 pm

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby Brass Monkey » Jan 20th, 2019, 11:53 pm

Jlabute wrote:Yeah, war is ugly and it was mutual between Nazis and Muslims. They both hated Jews and even christians. Outside of war, the hatred continues.

News like this continues. Muslims who like Hitler and Muslim leaders who praise him. As you said enemies of my enemies but now it is just enemies. Jews and others were just objects of extermination for more breathing room. Today, Jews, christians, non-muslims are the enemy and the world is targeted for more Islamic breathing room. I don’t think we will see more Armenian style genocides... the world will stand against it hopefully. Although, that teaching still prevails in Islam.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/rb-star-erykah-badu-says-she-sees-good-in-hitler/



Hitler was an atheist, but the millions of men who fought under him and who were operating the death camps were predominately Christian.

The soviets that spread over Europe committing heinous crimes against civilians were orthodox.

The Japanese that invaded Nanking and used rape as a weapon of war were buddhists/Shinto.

War has no religion.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister
 
Posts: 552
Likes: 21 posts
Liked in: 279 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby Nedroj » Jan 23rd, 2019, 10:05 am

Something everyone should know about Islam and Sharia Law.

"Sharia is the law that regulates the daily life of a Muslim and serves as a guide for living by Islamic principles. As Islam is not only a belief system but a complete way of life, the law covers all aspects of living including moral, spiritual, intellectual, physical, economical, political, etc. Sharia law is derived by scholars through interpretations of Islam's canonical texts, the Qur'an and Hadith (sayings and actions of Muhammad). As with any legal system the interpretations can range across the liberal-conservative spectrum, and opinions on the meanings and applications will often differ. Therefore sharia law is essentially an effort to comprehend God's instructions and apply them in daily life. Since the interpretations are made by humans, they are subject to error and even perversion. This occurs when unqualified, ignorant and/or corrupted individuals make the interpretation. For instance the KKK perverts Christian texts to conjure up false rulings. The same can be said for certain Muslim groups and so-called "Islamic states" regarding Islamic texts. While there is no Pope in Islam to serve as the authoritative interpreter, there are recognized institutions and scholars whom analyze, discuss, deliberate and arrive at reasonable rulings through a process known as "fiqh" (Islamic jurisprudence). This nuanced and sophisticated science operates on the premise that the Islamic texts are fluid and dynamic; that anything outside of the very basic tenets can, and should, be interpreted according to the particular time, place and culture. So if any version of sharia advocates brutality, injustice, extremism, terrorism, etc., the question must be asked: are such rulings endorsed by mainstream Islamic scholars, or are they being posited by those devoid of a true understanding of the religion, or the wisdom to apply it?"

The first Bold quote there is clear indication of something that should raise a red flag.

As Islam is not only a belief system but a complete way of life, the law covers all aspects of living including moral, spiritual, intellectual, physical, economical, political, etc.


Islam is not a religion but a complete way of life. That means it covers far more of daily human life than any other belief system. The first two are what Christianity, Judaism and most other religions cover, the Moral and Spiritual guidance for that group but the last three are what we in modern western society have deemed the individuals responsibility to discover and pursue on their own. Mixing faith with Economics, politics and Intellectual progress doesnt sound like the best idea to further mankind. We have countless examples of that occurring in our history where religions have slowed, stopped and even condemned the scientific advancements in technology and our expanding understanding of the universe.

Islam should be treated as any other religion and given ZERO special treatment. If a highschool football coach cant kneel and pray before a game in front of his students then Islam shouldnt be allowed in the school either. Follow the laws of the land.

The second bolded quote is another red flag.

As with any legal system the interpretations can range across the liberal-conservative spectrum, and opinions on the meanings and applications will often differ. Therefore sharia law is essentially an effort to comprehend God's instructions and apply them in daily life. Since the interpretations are made by humans, they are subject to error and even perversion.


Yes ill admit some Christians are KKK members and they follow a very weird and extreme interpretation of the bible. But what percent of all Christians are these radical KKK members? I bet you its not even close to 15-25% YET global data collected by all intelligence agencies have found that 15-25% of all Muslims world wide support and or follow in one way or another the following Sharia Laws.

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
• A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

None of these laws are compatible in Modern Western Society and while the bible has incited violence and wars in the past its fundamental rules ie The Ten Commandments are what the Western People have decided to live by more or less. You leave me alone, I leave you alone. And its allowed us to flourish and prosper.

The last bold quote also raises a red flag.

"So if any version of sharia advocates brutality, injustice, extremism, terrorism, etc., the question must be asked: are such rulings endorsed by mainstream Islamic scholars, or are they being posited by those devoid of a true understanding of the religion, or the wisdom to apply it?
"

Focus on the sentence "Are such rulings endorsed by mainstream Islamic Scholars" First off, Why are the "Mainstream ISLAMIC scholars" in charge of deciding what is and isnt acceptable behavior in a Christian/Judaism based country? We have laws and systems in place that work well. Also but since when does A religion get to decide how it is to be perceived by the rest of the world. Christianity took a big hit because of an individual's actions done under its banner (Hitler) It is also what caused a HUGE portion of the worlds population to abandoned religions all together and now we have more Atheists then ever before.

The RCMP do not investigate their own wrong doings for obvious reasons and Islam shouldn't be weighed and measured by themselves as even the KKK will admit they are not doing anything wrong in their own eyes. Our political system has checks and balances in place in the form of an official opposition. Its another system Western Society has put in place to prevent atrocities from happening. Do you think Islam would allow a direct formal opposition to be formed? Probably not based on 15-25% of them support the killing of "Infidels" in order to further Islam.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius

2 people like this post.
Nedroj
Fledgling
 
Posts: 247
Likes: 132 posts
Liked in: 337 posts
Joined: Apr 10th, 2014, 2:36 pm

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby Catsumi » Jan 23rd, 2019, 10:47 am

Personally, I find it amazing that the Muslim population is growing worldwide seeing it is rabidly anti-female.

After reading the list above (needed eye wash after), I can't think why any woman who survives the restrictions would not commit suicide just to get away from the oppressive quasi-religious prison. Or, perhaps this is why men keep them under wraps (literally) and ignorant or brainwashed, just so the women will not learn of different ways of living and attempt escape.
J. Trudeau, the PM who brought corruption, scandal and spending to a laughing world stage

Make the Cdn wet dream come true. Vote MAD MAX

2 people like this post.
User avatar
Catsumi
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4496
Likes: 5240 posts
Liked in: 4208 posts
Joined: May 24th, 2017, 8:26 pm

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby floppi » Jan 23rd, 2019, 10:59 am

Nedroj wrote:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
• A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.


[icon_lol2.gif] You see any of these things done in Canada? Muslims in Canada have adapted their "way of life"
(Sharia Law) to our way of life.
floppi
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2108
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 813 posts
Joined: Oct 20th, 2007, 12:46 pm

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby Omnitheo » Jan 23rd, 2019, 11:04 am

Thankfully Canada has secular laws not based on theology. This is the way our country should remain. Sadly many are born in theocracies where the ruling class has the power to continue 1000 year old dark age laws to maintain control, where the citizens have no choice but to follow the religious laws or to flee.

Could you imagine if this country took the directives of the bible literally and had theocratic laws based on Christianity? There’d be a lot more stoning going on for one.

This is why it’s important to stand up for secular laws and society and not buy into religious propaganda that has tried so often to infiltrate government.
Last edited by Omnitheo on Jan 23rd, 2019, 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

JLives likes this post.
User avatar
Omnitheo
Guru
 
Posts: 5519
Likes: 8423 posts
Liked in: 4446 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 10:10 am

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby the truth » Jan 23rd, 2019, 11:17 am

seems to me we have a problem in canada with islam https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... again.html

why is are govt letting this go on :swear: http://www.wluml.org/node/4422 because jt wants his muslim vote next year thats why
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
the truth
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 16938
Likes: 11805 posts
Liked in: 6798 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby countmeout » Jan 23rd, 2019, 11:30 am

floppi wrote:
Nedroj wrote:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death. yes
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
• A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.yes
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).yes
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).yes
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.yes
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.


[icon_lol2.gif] You see any of these things done in Canada? Muslims in Canada have adapted their "way of life"
(Sharia Law) to our way of life.


I've identified in red some of those items my family has witnessed happening to women in Muslim families. Rare to hear these stories but it does happen.
countmeout
Board Meister
 
Posts: 396
Likes: 222 posts
Liked in: 369 posts
Joined: Sep 26th, 2018, 7:22 am

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby the truth » Jan 23rd, 2019, 11:40 am

exactly, pretty sick stuff,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
the truth
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 16938
Likes: 11805 posts
Liked in: 6798 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby Omnitheo » Jan 23rd, 2019, 11:40 am

countmeout wrote:
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death. Murder is Illegal in Canada
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.All forms of polygamy, and some informal multiple sexual relationships, are illegal under section 293 of the Criminal Code.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).illegal under canadian family violence laws
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).Not covered by law, but anyone leaving their inheritance can choose where they want it to go. Nothing stopping this from being done under existing law with non-muslim families, or no need for muslim families to comply with this.
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.That's an unfortunate family dynamic, but sad to say it happens in non-muslim families too, my personal experience that this is rare in Canada as I've known and worked with many muslim women and never encountered this

I've identified in red some of those items my family has witnessed happening to women in Muslim families. Rare to hear these stories but it does happen.


thankfully Canadian law protects people from many of these things you say your family has observed.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
User avatar
Omnitheo
Guru
 
Posts: 5519
Likes: 8423 posts
Liked in: 4446 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 10:10 am

Re: Sharia Law in Canada.

Postby Catsumi » Jan 23rd, 2019, 11:46 am

Canada has already witnessed "honor killings" of women who dared not submit, even though laws were in place did not prevent murders.

Hell only knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I am so thankful to not having been born into such a vile culture.
J. Trudeau, the PM who brought corruption, scandal and spending to a laughing world stage

Make the Cdn wet dream come true. Vote MAD MAX

Nedroj likes this post.
User avatar
Catsumi
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4496
Likes: 5240 posts
Liked in: 4208 posts
Joined: May 24th, 2017, 8:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Canada

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 3 guests