Price of legal weed

Price of legal weed

Postby mnprochnau » Jan 9th, 2019, 1:39 pm

Is this a relevant story. Does the black market for pot have a leg to stand on or is it just as illegal as it ever was. By which I mean can I as an individual go out and sell pot on the corner or in a bar somewhere and be left alone by the cops? Or, will I get just as busted as ever? Looks to me like the only legal weed you can buy is from a government licensed dispensary and any other option is still illegal, with one exception,
Your garden. Yep there are several licensed suppliers of fine pot seeds right here in Canada and getting some delivered is as easy as using ebay. No foolin'.
So, do what I did. Grow 2 lbs in your garden Stop paying the feds for a plant you are legally allowed to cultivate right at home Thank Justin Trudeau.
mnprochnau

Liked in: 7 posts

Re: Price of legal weed

Postby burnedatstake » Jan 9th, 2019, 1:48 pm

i think tokers will have the best of both worlds. they can pay their dealer in private for less expensive recreational weed. and then legally get some overpriced weed when they are out partying and ran out.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
burnedatstake
Übergod

Liked in: 356 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jan 9th, 2019, 1:49 pm

mnprochnau wrote:Is this a relevant story. Does the black market for pot have a leg to stand on or is it just as illegal as it ever was. By which I mean can I as an individual go out and sell pot on the corner or in a bar somewhere and be left alone by the cops? Or, will I get just as busted as ever?

Or how about setting up a table on the street corner and try selling beer?

Just as busted as ever?
The ability to suspend judgment and change your mind when warranted is a distinguishing feature of critical thought
– apparently not recognizable to those who don’t have the ability.

"I don't know what this means"
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 5596 posts

Postby the truth » Jan 9th, 2019, 1:50 pm

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#246346 so this is the govt way of getting crime out of the industry buy selling it at 50% more and they know it [icon_lol2.gif] :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6430 posts

Postby Veovis » Jan 9th, 2019, 2:31 pm

Illegal smokes are still a thing too however we hear less about it, I think mainly as it's just gotten to be less of an issue. We will see what happens with weed, but I think a lot of people will just home grown weed I imagine if they don't want to pay.

That was an option wasn't it?

the truth likes this post.
Veovis
Guru

Liked in: 4348 posts

Postby the truth » Jan 9th, 2019, 3:30 pm

correct.........
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby hotwheels » Jan 9th, 2019, 3:35 pm

Unless it is against your strata rules or rental agreement.
hotwheels

Liked in: 0 post

Postby the truth » Jan 9th, 2019, 3:44 pm

hotwheels wrote:Unless it is against your strata rules or rental agreement.
but then all you have to say is that it is your medicine and it is against your human rights for landlord and strata rules to stop you from growing it,,, see what a f up world we live in...
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Return to Canada