Deer's grisly death shocks

Deer's grisly death shocks

Postby W105 » Jan 9th, 2019, 3:37 pm

unbelievable !! who could even think of doing something this cruel...and yes, he should be fired..


https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/24 ... ath-shocks

3 people like this post.
W105
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3706
Likes: 1438 posts
Liked in: 3448 posts
Joined: Apr 20th, 2012, 7:46 am

Re: Deer's grisly death shocks

Postby gman313 » Jan 9th, 2019, 3:40 pm

I really can't think of a reason he would need to do this unless his firearms were broken lol. those deer sounds were terrible

he should face whatever the penalty is that anyone would get and be disciplined in accordance with the RCMP policy.

motorhomebabe likes this post.
gman313
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2888
Likes: 1246 posts
Liked in: 1430 posts
Joined: Sep 15th, 2008, 7:03 pm

Re: Deer's grisly death shocks

Postby GrooveTunes » Jan 9th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Paper work when you fire your gun.
All posts are my opinion unless otherwise noted.
User avatar
GrooveTunes
Übergod
 
Posts: 1990
Likes: 299 posts
Liked in: 403 posts
Joined: Feb 19th, 2006, 7:37 pm

Re: Deer's grisly death shocks

Postby motokelowna1 » Jan 9th, 2019, 3:50 pm

I wonder what his dash cam shows
motokelowna1
Fledgling
 
Posts: 252
Likes: 51 posts
Liked in: 145 posts
Joined: Jun 1st, 2012, 7:18 am

Re: Deer's grisly death shocks

Postby vegas1500 » Jan 9th, 2019, 4:12 pm

gman313 wrote:I really can't think of a reason he would need to do this unless his firearms were broken lol. those deer sounds were terrible

he should face whatever the penalty is that anyone would get and be disciplined in accordance with the RCMP policy.


His penalty should be higher.............imo the police are held to a higher standard and should know better and make better decisions.. He should be dismissed. This lunatic that made this decision carries a weapon............. that is scary.

W105 likes this post.
User avatar
vegas1500
Übergod
 
Posts: 1346
Likes: 3875 posts
Liked in: 1791 posts
Joined: Aug 4th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Re: Deer's grisly death shocks

Postby W105 » Jan 9th, 2019, 4:21 pm

there seriously has to be something mentally wrong with this person..and I agree Vegas, darn scary that he's a cop with power and a weapon..

vegas1500 likes this post.
W105
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3706
Likes: 1438 posts
Liked in: 3448 posts
Joined: Apr 20th, 2012, 7:46 am

Re: Deer's grisly death shocks

Postby gman313 » Jan 9th, 2019, 4:27 pm

vegas1500 wrote:
His penalty should be higher.............imo the police are held to a higher standard and should know better and make better decisions.. He should be dismissed. This lunatic that made this decision carries a weapon............. that is scary.


I am not disagreeing - in all likelihood this will result in termination, hence my comment he should face the RCMP internal discipline policy, which holds its members to a higher standard than say Kelowna Flightcraft discipline policy, or sunrype or anywhere else people work but don't hold a position of power over public
gman313
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2888
Likes: 1246 posts
Liked in: 1430 posts
Joined: Sep 15th, 2008, 7:03 pm

Re: Deer's grisly death shocks

Postby bernie428 » Jan 9th, 2019, 6:36 pm

I'm glad I didn't see the video!
What worse for people to see, Mad Max running it over a few times, or one clean shot to the head behind the car.
I think the guy's judgement needs fixing. In his next job.
bernie428
Fledgling
 
Posts: 258
Likes: 296 posts
Liked in: 195 posts
Joined: Aug 8th, 2011, 5:19 pm
Location: Kelowna

Re: Deer's grisly death shocks

Postby jimmy4321 » Jan 9th, 2019, 6:52 pm

It's disturbing, not even gonna checkout the video.

2 people like this post.
jimmy4321
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4173
Likes: 1154 posts
Liked in: 1958 posts
Joined: Jun 6th, 2010, 4:40 pm

Re: Deer's grisly death shocks

Postby vegas1500 » Jan 9th, 2019, 7:02 pm

gman313 wrote:
vegas1500 wrote:
His penalty should be higher.............imo the police are held to a higher standard and should know better and make better decisions.. He should be dismissed. This lunatic that made this decision carries a weapon............. that is scary.


I am not disagreeing - in all likelihood this will result in termination, hence my comment he should face the RCMP internal discipline policy, which holds its members to a higher standard than say Kelowna Flightcraft discipline policy, or sunrype or anywhere else people work but don't hold a position of power over public


I could be wrong but I don’t think he is RCMP...I think he is Lethbridge city police.

fvkasm2x likes this post.
User avatar
vegas1500
Übergod
 
Posts: 1346
Likes: 3875 posts
Liked in: 1791 posts
Joined: Aug 4th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Re: Deer's grisly death shocks

Postby Fancy » Jan 10th, 2019, 9:05 am

Castanet news report shows a picture of the Lethbridge Police Service office.

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-ne ... asirt-says
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim
 
Posts: 46825
Likes: 1226 posts
Liked in: 6546 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: Deer's grisly death shocks

Postby my5cents » Jan 10th, 2019, 9:57 am

Fancy wrote:Castanet news report shows a picture of the Lethbridge Police Service office.

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-ne ... asirt-says


Sadly the media use whatever photo they have handy with no thought. Many times Vancouver police do something and certain media outlets show and RCMP cruiser.

My wife told me about the story, there is NO way I would ever watch it.

Whoever did this, as a police officer has demonstrated that he is NOT capable of sound decision making.

Termination without a doubt.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
my5cents
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3927
Likes: 825 posts
Liked in: 1340 posts
Joined: Nov 14th, 2009, 2:22 pm

Re: Deer's grisly death shocks

Postby Fancy » Jan 10th, 2019, 10:16 am

The only thing I can think that might be said would be the inability of firing a shot safely (no ricochet) with people around. And no, I don't need anyone to argue the point because there would be no point to that. I still don't see the need for death threats and hopefully those will be investigated. No one is immune to the law.

I'm sorry, it just reminds me of the rabbit incident in Kelowna - gross.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim
 
Posts: 46825
Likes: 1226 posts
Liked in: 6546 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm


Return to Canada

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests