New cabinet for Trudeau

dakoda62
Fledgling

New cabinet for Trudeau

Post by dakoda62 »

Putting lipstick on a pig, at the end of the day it's still a pig.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: New cabinet for Trudeau

Post by The Green Barbarian »

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Dearie me! The sentiments expressed in the Comments section are blistering to my delicate eyeballs. Peepkind in Lotusland are not at all happy about this gov't or its shuffling.

:200:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4846876/trud ... -election/
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Actually, the cabinet shuffle has some pluses and minuses.

Jane Philpott has been an extremely credible and competent player in the cabinet. She did an excellent job as health minister, and surprisingly good job in indigenous services - to the point where some FN leaders are bemoaning her loss.

Expect Wilson-Raybould to be promoted again after the election. There are a couple of contentious issues surrounding justice that a more experienced political person will have to deal with during the election.

As far as the comments go... makes me laugh. The usual thoughtless nonsense. Going into the election is definitely not the time to apprenticing new ministers.

More concerning overall is that indigenous leaders are upset with the shuffle, they liked the minsters they had, and not so much the new ministers. I say that because indigenous affairs in general are are a big deal for BC at the moment.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.

Return to “Canada”